Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] (35205 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by mrphysics(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Na, the SE will be fine, Kanu made mistakes but are you comfortable with the present shape of the SE?
I am not comfortable with any part of Nigeria especially the south east. But that is not the problem. People are not yet in charge of their various communities and they want to be in charge of a country.

Even some of those south eastern community leaders who support Biafra are still obstacles to their people. Biafra is not just a political struggle. It is best achieved by a change of mindset. You need to work with foreigners to know the definition of citizens.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

I am not comfortable with any part of Nigeria especially the south east. But that is not the problem. People are not yet in charge of their various communities and they want to be in charge of a country.

Even some of those south eastern community leaders who support Biafra are still obstacles to their people. Biafra is not just a political struggle. It is best achieved by a change of mindset. You need to work with foreigners to know the definition of citizens.

What do we all do when the Northern oligarchs hold the nation in a firm grip? What do you suggest? Many of us want a nation with fairness and equity, the solution is resource control, restructuring or split, and they are not accepting the other options, so what do you propose?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2017
I am more concerned about progress than a single person, that's if you have been following my comments in the first place
mrphysics:

Even if Biafra comes, politics will still be played. There is no part of the world that similar things are not happening. The only problem is that we are still struggling with the basic needs of life. Do you think they will ever be a time that Nigerians will cease to be Nigerians? Even Kanu was going about taking titles with no single respect for anyone. Stop keeping me at a sphere that I begin to imagine that Biafra will be like heaven because it is too difficult to believe and it makes me think I am deranged.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

What stops us from doing that now? How has the godly senator Abaribe in the sight of Kanu changed Abia state?. The problem of Nigeria isn't Nigeria bro. The problem is the people. Nigerians and its stupid leaders need to change their view. Do you not meet people who treats you badly? Do you not hear of the popular your village people, they are those people close to you who do not want you to succeed. They are not politicians.

The people that have done me so bad in business are people who I thought we speak the same language with. They are the same people that blame the government. People who say give us freedom, yet they are enemies to peoples success. Bro, forget it. Nigeria just tire me. Wish North Korea can remember us by testing their Nuclear power here.

If North Korea tests its Nuclear Power, you will know Nigeria has supporters. Anyway, idon't believe the fight is for or against resources. I am changing my stand, i now have a new stance, thanks to deep meditation and reflection of issues, we don't have a resources problem but a visionary problem. I am bothered that if this nation breaks up, the smaller colonies becomes too small, and small cross boundary conflicts would be uplifted as national wars. Afghanistan to Pakistan to Tajikistan to India, we have similar stuffs that has been going on for over two decades, it hasn't stopped...What do we do bro ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2017
I am not igbo neither does biafra concern me, even before this, alot of Nigerians that are not of igbo origin felt marginalized too,this is not about biafra, there is a problem, everyone knows what we should be doing is brain storming how to solve it,can we forget Kanu for once and concentrate on the root of the call for succession?
mrphysics:

I like your writing style and your opinion too though I don't agree with you.

Some time ago, when they was low allocation to states, do you know what happened in Ebonyi State? Travelers pay tax. Before you pay your travel ticket, you must pay tax for that ticket or for coming to the state. Governor Umahi did it. So i want to know how south east plans to fund their state. The point is, south east is yet to have enough to fund their independence. That's even talking logically. Let me go politically

To that effect, I have a question. Did you ever believe that Kanu would bring the arrival of Biafra? Did you ever imagine it?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Check your mail
supersystemsnig:

Babe we need to relate off the forum abeg. Its hi time we off similar mentality begin to meet up and discuss issues abeg. I doff my hat at your intellect. you na bae abeg
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Check your mail

I'll message you...I have your contact
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Ok
supersystemsnig:

I'll message you...I have your contact
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I am not igbo neither does biafra concern me, even before this, alot of Nigerians that are not of igbo origin felt marginalized too,this is not about biafra, there is a problem, everyone knows what we should be doing is brain storming how to solve it,can we forget Kanu for once and concentrate on the root of the call for succession?

Well said, I am not igbo but the igbo has been more than marginalized and in fairness as a Niger Deltan man i will speak up. So posterity may judge me separate that i spoke up. Look at the educational system, look at the admission processes, someone scores 25 gets an admission, another scores 150 doesn't get. Look at bursary and how they are disbursed, I look at the budget this year and how funds were disbursed, did you see the SE's allocation? Look at the civil service, look at the police, the army, look at how national portfolio is been shared, look at national presence.

Mrphysics economics isn't your strong area, don't blame your governors, yes many have been far from perfect like my chameleon brothers that have big stuffs outside the country and milk the region, lets not even mention under development and lack of vision, brother, the money states get is hardly enough for salaries, amenities let alon for massive development, the system is designed to enslave the states, why the North through the back door enriches itself through allocation, disbursements and how opportunities are shared

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by mrphysics(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I am more concerned about progress than a single person, that's if you have been following my comments in the first place
I appreciate the way you are taking it but I am taking it the way it will produce a faster effect on the people. The central isn't the problem. The minster of science and technology is from same place with me. Coming from the same place hasn't changed anything, not even a single thing. The governor is from same place and that have changed something. So the problem isn't who is in the central but who is very close to the people. Those people that are close to the masses what are they doing to change the people. I was speaking with a PDP member after a loacal government, I was telling him that the new local government chairlady will do something. I told him that women in power are always ready for their work. He shocked me by telling me that the woman wasn't selected to do anything rather to share money. As the governor is spending, then these people return the money to him.

That's the point. Why have south east not moved the way it should be? Its the people and the system. Don't treat it independently
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by mrphysics(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

If North Korea tests its Nuclear Power, you will know Nigeria has supporters. Anyway, idon't believe the fight is for or against resources. I am changing my stand, i now have a new stance, thanks to deep meditation and reflection of issues, we don't have a resources problem but a visionary problem. I am bothered that if this nation breaks up, the smaller colonies becomes too small, and small cross boundary conflicts would be uplifted as national wars. Afghanistan to Pakistan to Tajikistan to India, we have similar stuffs that has been going on for over two decades, it hasn't stopped...What do we do bro ?
One of my very first work on fiverr was criticism of the Haitian government. A country of 10 million people, 230 good years after independence, yet Nigeria is better than them. Division to a small state isn't going to solve a single thing. US as a country is bigger than Nigeria, yet every state iss productive. Nothing stops Nigerian states from doing something that will help their state grow. Lagos is doing it, Kano is doing it, Rivers is doing it. So south east should do same and we continue from there
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

I appreciate the way you are taking it but I am taking it the way it will produce a faster effect on the people. The central isn't the problem. The minster of science and technology is from same place with me. Coming from the same place hasn't changed anything, not even a single thing. The governor is from same place and that have changed something. So the problem isn't who is in the central but who is very close to the people. Those people that are close to the masses what are they doing to change the people. I was speaking with a PDP member after a loacal government, I was telling him that the new local government chairlady will do something. I told him that women in power are always ready for their work. He shocked me by telling me that the woman wasn't selected to do anything rather to share money. As the governor is spending, then these people return the money to him.

That's the point. Why have south east not moved the way it should be? Its the people and the system. Don't treat it independently

It is not an individual problem, its systemic brother...forget wthe minister is from your place...the incentives given are few, the modalities are not adequate, yes, vision is a personal problem, but structurally Nigeria is sick...if the mining sector was opened, would the minister for science and technology not be more productive?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2017
But the system has made it more porus, yes I agree we as a people are so corrupt but the set up created a loop hole which we must try to if not completely cover but to atleast bring it to minimum .
mrphysics:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2017
mrphysics:

One of my very first work on fiverr was criticism of the Haitian government. A country of 10 million people, 230 good years after independence, yet Nigeria is better than them. Division to a small state isn't going to solve a single thing. US as a country is bigger than Nigeria, yet every state iss productive. Nothing stops Nigerian states from doing something that will help their state grow. Lagos is doing it, Kano is doing it, Rivers is doing it. So south east should do same and we continue from there

Lagos is doing it because of manipulation an dirty policticking. If all the states that had waters had functional ports like Apapa, and if we didn't operate a monopolistic system would Lagos come this far? Why do you think many SW elders are fighting against functional ports in other regions?

Since you say some states are doing it, kindly educate me, list a few things your brother can do better within the premise of their current allocation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by chngebeginwthme: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Stingman:

...definitely...but you can't forget this decay and misery...all across the funny country...

Do you mean all the decay that have been fixed by GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by ESDKING: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmmmmm.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by SlayerForever: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
*Skrrrrrr*
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by SlayerForever: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
[s]
mrphysics:

Even if Biafra comes, politics will still be played. There is no part of the world that similar things are not happening. The only problem is that we are still struggling with the basic needs of life. Do you think they will ever be a time that Nigerians will cease to be Nigerians? Even Kanu was going about taking titles with no single respect for anyone. Stop keeping me at a sphere that I begin to imagine that Biafra will be like heaven because it is too difficult to believe and it makes me think I am deranged.
[/s]

Unity begging is evil.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
SlayerForever:

Unity begging is evil.

Lol @ unity begging
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by zoedew: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jolar101:

If you could believe the lies from Nigeria government and it security agencies, then, you can believe that Baru Buhari is using to do the stealing of NNPC's oil money for their 2019 elections is incorruptible.

That is another issue entirely which the law will deal with as appropriate and at the right time no matter what. It’s a new Nigeria and you better believe that!
It remains valid however that only one not wise will stand in the way of marching troops and worse still attempt to snatch the rifle of a soldier on duty!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
zoedew:

That is another issue entirely which the law will deal with as appropriate and at the right time no matter what. It’s a new Nigeria and you better believe that!
It remains valid however that only one not wise will stand in the way of marching troops and worse still attempt to snatch the rifle of a soldier on duty!

You have made up your mind to sell your PVC comes 2019. IPOB says they're boycotting elections that isn't referendum. Is boycotting elections a crime

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by zoedew: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jolar101:

You have made up your mind to sell your PVC comes 2019. IPOB says they're boycotting elections that isn't referendum. Is boycotting elections a crime

Only one not wise will stand in the way of marching troops and worse still attempt to snatch the rifle of a soldier on duty!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
zoedew:

Only one not wise will stand in the way of marching troops and worse still attempt to snatch the rifle of a soldier on duty!
Liar. Show us the video of your lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by zoedew: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jolar101:

Liar. Show us the video of your lies.

Where you have a reason to believe a position held by another is an incorrect representation of an incident it is more commendable to simple say so. Experience, it is said, is the best teacher for one unwise. When next a python dance is advertised to hold close by where you are put on your dancing shoes and extend your hand for a dance that will stretch you to the point of inertia.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Daplux4: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Something tells me this Turkish man has some mental problem

who knows this man might be among the collaborators who plans this from the beginning in other to decieve us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by SalamRushdie: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Daplux4:

who knows this man might be among the collaborators who plans this from the beginning in other to decieve us

I suspect so
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by MrSly(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
funlord:

The article is not about the countries infrastructure so kindly stop going off point! There is infrastructural decay and misery in places as diverse as anambra, lagos, kano, benue, delta, calabar, borno etc. That is a national problem borne out of pathetic leadership over the years! Kanu's problem is a human problem, caused by joblessness, poor home training, under achievement and blatant stupidity! The only thing he has an affinity for is political suicide and cowardice! EOD!
KANU said that the country which has already fought for independence should be set free and some people are here hugging transformer. Carry on bro. I hope you already have a job though.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by rozayx5(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
all the monickers like funlord etc that are missing on the nnpc fraud thread all present here cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Benosky011(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
This man was paid by the Nigerian govt to say all these.
Is IPOB planning to fuss into the political system of Nigeria?
Is this man talking on behalf of IPOB or what?

Solomonudofia:
A Turkish diplomat and special adviser to Nnamdi Kanu, Abdulkadir Erkahraman in a video clip released this afternoon in all the IPOB Facebook group stated that Nnamdi Kanu is fine and that Nigerians should stop asking about his whereabouts . he said,

Good day brothers and sisters today 5th October 2017, everybody is asking of the whereabouts of the IPOB leader, our brother his excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, i will like to inform you from here that he is very very fine but because of security reasons no body should know where he is at the moment, so stop asking of his whereabouts because he is fine and his family members are fine too ,

He went further to speak on so many other issues concerning IPOB, Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and also disclosed to them (ipob members) what their next move will be and how they will tackle Nigeria Government. the video clip below give you the detail .......

WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94dULLqT6Yg

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
He has said it all, for them to form a political party in order to pass home their demand that's what people have been advising Kanu, but he won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Daboomb: 2:59am On Oct 09, 2017
coolhamid:
With the way kanu talks during the pre-operation python days, I never knew that a day would come that he(kanu) would be hiding from security forces.

In fact , I am yet to believe that he is hiding.

Talk is CHEAP! grin grin grin

CHEST-BEATING IS A BIAFRAN PAST-TIME. undecided undecided

Since 1967!
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] by Daboomb: 3:09am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lagos is doing it because of manipulation an dirty policticking. If all the states that had waters had functional ports like Apapa, and if we didn't operate a monopolistic system would Lagos come this far? Why do you think many SW elders are fighting against functional ports in other regions?

Since you say some states are doing it, kindly educate me, list a few things your brother can do better within the premise of their current allocation

You see your level of self-delusion?

You blame Lagos for your own failures!
It is Lagos that is not allowing you to develop.
It is Lagos that is preventing you from doing business
It is Lagos that caused your Get-rich-quick, at any cost, attitude
It is Lagos that is making your Ibo Governors loot your treasury
It is Lagos that is responsible for you rignorance and foolishness

What else is Lagos not responsible for?
Failure of Biafra, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.