Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Admission In Canada And United States - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Admission In Canada And United States (798 Views)

Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Admission In Canada And United States by odnateducation: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hello,
I know there are a lot of lies and half truths out there about post graduate admission in North America. Why don't seek help from someone who has been out here and done it all. I have experience helping people apply for postgraduate admission to universities in USA and Canada. I can help you secure admission to schools of your choice. All I need are your transcripts, certificates (if needed) and any other necessary document. If you had 4.0/5 in science, engineering and maths (STEM) in any first generation university in Nigeria, then I can also help secure postgraduate scholarship to defray tuition cost and living expense. I studied for my masters and PhD in North America so I know what am saying and am not just out here to give wrong information to siphon you off your MONEY.

Inbox me and let me help you secure admission to the school of your choice
Re: Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Admission In Canada And United States by klem93(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Give your mail pls
Re: Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Admission In Canada And United States by odnateducation: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
klem93:
Give your mail pls

odnateducational@gmail.com
Re: Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Admission In Canada And United States by mikeayus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
do u handle scholarships too?
Re: Undergraduate, Masters And PhD Admission In Canada And United States by pion: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hi odnateducation, Pls I just sent you an email with the subject MSc Physics in Canada (Nairaland). Awaiting your reply

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Ways To Make Money Online As Nigerians / Zx / Where Can I Get A New Birth Certificate- Not Affidavit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.