Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (46964 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by udeh3(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2017
There are differences between tithe, offering and gifts. Tithe should be given to men of God. Its their right. You can give the beggar money but not your tithe or offering

Lets always do the right things the right way and not otherwise
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by dammylarey(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2017
mdokaba1:
It was a very stressful week for me as it involved lots of travels and all. So its a Saturday and I was paid for a project I did for the month past.

Going by my tired nature, I knew deep down me that there was no way I could have made it to church the next day and I was hell bent on paying my tithe because of the inherent blessings therein and the last thing on my mind would be to give it to my nebor to pay it for me. (The guy broke and besides I didn't want him to start calculating my take-home (Na sharp man). And I knew deep down that if I keep the money till the next time I would be in church, I was sure I would spend it. (God have mercy on me sha)

So I decided even before getting home to package my tithe and while in the market on a shopping spree I package my tithe and dropped it in the plate of an old beggar. (A mulsim beggar precisely)

Instantly, I saw 50 shades of shocks on her face as she looked at me for a few seconds and I could read her facials more like "For this Buharia?" Lols. And before I disappeared into the crowd, I could see/read her lips mutter prayers pointing towards me. And deep down, I felt blessed and fulfilled.

But was I wrong to have given my 10percent to a beggar instead of to the alter?

Opinions please.

In the bible giving to the poor is so keen Matthew 25 but 10% of your income is tithing Malachi 3:8-12 and it's different from giving because it is meant for the Levites as Abraham gave to Melchizedek (king). May be you are instructed by God to do what you did, it's nobody's business after-all you'll be the one to be rewarded so who make me a judge? Roman 14:4.

The heart you use or the position of your is very important though but always seek the leading of the Holy Spirit when engaging in things like this because it is not good to cast your seeds anyhow.
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by adjoviomole(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2017
castro316:

He has paid his tithe completely. Jesus is not a confusionist. Read Mathew 25 and also remember that Jesus is God too

Matthew 25 does not correlate with what we are talking about ''tithe''
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by adjoviomole(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have read your comments and they are evidences that you are a very lazy Christian.

First, the widow was not tithing but making a contribution.

Second, the storehouse mentioned in Malachi is not the temple but
a place where grains and all were stored for the benefits of those who served in the temple. You couldn't bring your tithes by yourself to the storehouse. It was first given to the Levites who would tithe a tenth of the original tithe (this is called a tithe of the tithes). A tithe of the tithes is 1% and this would be made only by the Levites in the presence of the priests. The 1% would be deposited in the storehouse by the Levitical tribes and it would serve the workers in the temple, including the Levites and the priests. The tithes were not meant to maintain the temple. There was a temple tax for that purpose.

Third, the book of Malachi cannot be read in isolation. God was angry about a whole lot of things and not just tithe alone. I don't have much time but take your time to read the book of Nehemiah.

Pele o hard working Christian.. What is tithe?
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by lereinter(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2017
there is nothing wrong in donating to a church call it 10% or 29% of your salary or any percent at all, they may even distribute it to the poor atleast catholics do that

and let me remind u also that u should always give to the poor not that u wait for payment from project then u package 10% from it to give to them
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by webhostbiz: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2017
In the Old Testament texts which speak about tithes, the whole idea was that of a redistribution of wealth, in order to make sure that the people who don't have would get something from those who have more. It was not something principally to be offered to priests or those who served at the altar. If you take Deut 14:22-29 for instance, this point becomes clear. I call on everyone, both priests and lay faithful to go and read this passage very well. The idea here is that there was an annual occasion for tithing, in which each family was to take one tenth (i.e. the tithe) of their year's produce to the temple, and there in the temple the family itself (not the priests) will together eat what they have brought. In their feasting however, they are enjoined not to forget the Levites, "because they have no property or inheritance". They should also remember to share some of it with "the resident foreigner, the orphan and the widow." So tithing as the book of Deuteronomy makes clear is an occasion for feasting, in which a part of it is shared with the poor, namely the Levites, the resident foreigners, the widows and orphans.
One may argue that the priests are the Levites of our time. That may be correct, but in this passage what entitles the Levites to a share in the tithe is not his serving the Lord, but the fact of his possessing no property. The priests of today (or in the Protestant and Pentecostal churches, the pastor, minister, evangelist) all have possessions: cars, landed property, fat bank accounts, etc. They no longer belong to the poor who were meant to eat the tithes with the people. The primary concern in the Deuteronomic law on tithes is that the people, by means of a communion meal before the Lord, involving one tenth of their produce, should recognise God as the one who gave the land and its increase, and tha they should share it with those who do not have. When we come to the famous passage in Malachi 3, God laments that the people rob him by not bringing in their tithes. This passage in Malachi can only be interpreted in reference to the bringing in of tithes means in Deuteronomy. That is to say, God laments that people were not bringing their tithes to the temple to eat as the Law requires, but were eating them them at home. And by doing so, the poor people including the Levites, the widows and orphans, could not get their own share. God's concern for the poor is offended.
Now leaving the Bible aside, let's talk of morality and justice. What moral justification can a priest who owns a car, sometimes the latest model in town, has millions in his bank account, owns buildings all over, lives in Parish house that is paid for and catered for by the parishioners, whose feeding and overhead expenses are taken care of by others. What moral justification can such a person ever have to demand that a poor parishioner, whose earning is so meagre, should give him 10% of it, under false pretence that you are the modern day Levite. There is a huge difference. The difference is that the modern day priest is, to say the least, well-to-do while the ancient Levite was destitute. When the priest or minister or pastor under the pretext of being a Levite, demands tithes from his congregation, that would amount to exploitation and forming part of the oppressive machinery. Only a warped sense of rightness, fuelled by egoism, will allow that.
So my advice to fellow priests is that we should keep the seeking of self interest and financial gains by the side and focus on service to the people.
On a further note, discipline and self control are very important in our lives as priests.
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by BluntBoy(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2017
adjoviomole:

Pele o hard working Christian.. What is tithe?

Tithe is "one-tenth part of something paid as a contribution or tax to a religious or political institution"
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by Gggg102(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2017
webhostbiz:
REV. FR OKITE EXPLAINS THE LAW ON TITHES IN THE LIGHT OF GOD'S CONCERN FOR THE POOR

I call on all priests and ministers of the Gospel to rethink the meaning of our life and vocation as priests and ministers. Each person should ask himself why he chose to become a priest or a Gospel minister. What does God expect of me as a priest? The priest is alter Christus, another Christ. What this means is that people who encounter me should be able to see the touching presence of Christ in and through me. They should be able to feel Chist's love and compassion, his care and concern. My words should reveal and reflect Christ's message of hope and salvation. During our retreat, I told the retreatants the story of a young priest (and this is a true story) who, intending to bamboozle his audience with high sounding theological terms, kept repeating to them "As a priest, I am altar Christi." And I said to him what do you mean by that? He replied, you know nah, it means another Christ. I corrected him. He intended to say "alter Christus". But I added, how I wish you meant the one you said, "altar Christi" because that is also a grammatically possible expression in Latin, and it means "altar of Christ". You see being a priest involves sacrifice. The priest should be ready to become the altar upon which the sacrifice of the Christian community will be offered. He should be ready to bear the sacrifice upon himself.
But what we find is a situation where the priest thinks he is there to enjoy life. The priest craves a life of affluence and excessive wealth.
The priest should take a look at the inaugural message of Christ in Luke 4,16-30 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because ge has anointed me. He has sent me to bring good news to the poor. .." The priest who models himself after Christ cannot but take seriously this mission to the poor. But what we find in the Church today is an overall exploitation of the poor masses. Some parish priests cannot begin a Sunday mass and end it without calling for two or more extra collections outside the regular offertory. This is highly unacceptable. I call this "exploitation of the people's faith and devotion." Presently Nigeria is going through one of the worst economic downturn in its history. Life is at its ebb. Families can't afford their food daily. Yet they somehow manage to give some to the Church and the priest. We should all be geateful for this. But the greedy priest is not satisfied with this. He must, like Oliver Twist, ask for more, and more and more, until the pockets are drained. That is exploitation. The priest should take cognisance of the real life situations of his flock. Part of our duty as priests in these hard times is to help our people to navigate through the difficulties that face them, and we cannot do this if we exploit them financially.
Let me give you another example of how we are exploiting the people. Recently the idea of tithes and tithing has crept into the Catholic Church in Igboland. Clearly this is one of those influences we picking up from Pentecostalism. However, is it justitifiable biblically and otherwise? My answer is a categorical NO. In the Old Testament texts which speak about tithes, the whole idea was that of a redistribution of wealth, in order to make sure that the people who don't have would get something from those who have more. It was not something principally to be offered to priests or those who served at the altar. If you take Deut 14:22-29 for instance, this point becomes clear. I call on everyone, both priests and lay faithful to go and read this passage very well. The idea here is that there was an annual occasion for tithing, in which each family was to take one tenth (i.e. the tithe) of their year's produce to the temple, and there in the temple the family itself (not the priests) will together eat what they have brought. In their feasting however, they are enjoined not to forget the Levites, "because they have no property or inheritance". They should also remember to share some of it with "the resident foreigner, the orphan and the widow." So tithing as the book of Deuteronomy makes clear is an occasion for feasting, in which a part of it is shared with the poor, namely the Levites, the resident foreigners, the widows and orphans.
One may argue that the priests are the Levites of our time. That may be correct, but in this passage what entitles the Levites to a share in the tithe is not his serving the Lord, but the fact of his possessing no property. The priests of today (or in the Protestant and Pentecostal churches, the pastor, minister, evangelist) all have possessions: cars, landed property, fat bank accounts, etc. They no longer belong to the poor who were meant to eat the tithes with the people. The primary concern in the Deuteronomic law on tithes is that the people, by means of a communion meal before the Lord, involving one tenth of their produce, should recognise God as the one who gave the land and its increase, and tha they should share it with those who do not have. When we come to the famous passage in Malachi 3, God laments that the people rob him by not bringing in their tithes. This passage in Malachi can only be interpreted in reference to the bringing in of tithes means in Deuteronomy. That is to say, God laments that people were not bringing their tithes to the temple to eat as the Law requires, but were eating them them at home. And by doing so, the poor people including the Levites, the widows and orphans, could not get their own share. God's concern for the poor is offended.
Now leaving the Bible aside, let's talk of morality and justice. What moral justification can a priest who owns a car, sometimes the latest model in town, has millions in his bank account, owns buildings all over, lives in Parish house that is paid for and catered for by the parishioners, whose feeding and overhead expenses are taken care of by others. What moral justification can such a person ever have to demand that a poor parishioner, whose earning is so meagre, should give him 10% of it, under false pretence that you are the modern day Levite. There is a huge difference. The difference is that the modern day priest is, to say the least, well-to-do while the ancient Levite was destitute. When the priest or minister or pastor under the pretext of being a Levite, demands tithes from his congregation, that would amount to exploitation and forming part of the oppressive machinery. Only a warped sense of rightness, fuelled by egoism, will allow that.
So my advice to fellow priests is that we should keep the seeking of self interest and financial gains by the side and focus on service to the people.
On a further note, discipline and self control are very important in our lives as priests.

Pls forward this message if you found it enlightening and eye-opening. Help save our poor masses from the greed of of priests and pastors

#SharedasCopied#

this is what I've been saying.
today's pastors or priests don't need tithes because they own property and earn their own income.
the only reason that the levites collected tithes was because they did not own properties.
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by adjoviomole(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

Tithe is "one-tenth part of something paid as a contribution or tax to a religious or political institution"

And where is your religious institution?
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by BluntBoy(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2017
adjoviomole:

And where is your religious institution?
We are the religious institution. We are the church.
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by BluntBoy(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2017
udeh3:
There are differences between tithe, offering and gifts. Tithe should be given to men of God. Its their right. You can give the beggar money but not your tithe or offering

Lets always do the right things the right way and not otherwise

Show us where it is said in the Bible that tithes should be given to men of God? Is Adeboye or Oyedepo from the Levitical tribe? Did Elijah and Elisha collect tithes from the children of Israel? Did the Apostles collect tithes from the other Christians? Is there a record of anyone who was not from the Levitical tribe collecting tithes?

Please, our Bibles are not for decoration but for us to study with the help of the counsellor, the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by adjoviomole(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2017
BluntBoy:

We are the religious institution. We are the church.

It's ok abeg make anybody no quote me again. If you like everytime carry your tithe and distribute it to the beggars it's your choice. Everyone should do as they please.

If anyone should quote me again ehn!

Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by Student125(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2017
webhostbiz:
In the Old Testament texts which speak about tithes, the whole idea was that of a redistribution of wealth, in order to make sure that the people who don't have would get something from those who have more. It was not something principally to be offered to priests or those who served at the altar. If you take Deut 14:22-29 for instance, this point becomes clear. I call on everyone, both priests and lay faithful to go and read this passage very well. The idea here is that there was an annual occasion for tithing, in which each family was to take one tenth (i.e. the tithe) of their year's produce to the temple, and there in the temple the family itself (not the priests) will together eat what they have brought. In their feasting however, they are enjoined not to forget the Levites, "because they have no property or inheritance". They should also remember to share some of it with "the resident foreigner, the orphan and the widow." So tithing as the book of Deuteronomy makes clear is an occasion for feasting, in which a part of it is shared with the poor, namely the Levites, the resident foreigners, the widows and orphans.
I agree with ur points.
Those brainwashed mind have even made tithe as 11th commandments neglecting others.
Imagine some say that 10% is for God, as if churches don't ask for donations when they want to embark on a project. Then where is the God's 10% going.
To think of it, most of them believe the old testament is obsolete and so they reckon with the new testament but tithe was only mentioned in old testament. Then will I be wrong to say these set of people are confused.
Tithe is not important, helping the needy will fulfil part of the commandments which is love ur neighbors as yourself.
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by BluntBoy(m): 9:48am On Oct 09, 2017
adjoviomole:

It's ok abeg make anybody no quote me again. If you like everytime carry your tithe and distribute it to the beggars it's your choice. Everyone should do as they please.

If anyone should quote me again ehn!

My argument is not about giving to a ministry and calling it tithe. My argument is against those who want to make people give out of compulsion, using the curses of Malachi. Anyone who makes people tithe by threatening them with the curses in Malachi (a curse which only the priests, the Levites and the other temple workers signed for), is a thief, a shameless criminal.

If you look at the essense of the tithes, you would realize that God does not even need it. It was a sort of taxation instituted primarily or majorly for the poor. God does not need your tithes for the propagation of the gospel. If the gospel was being propagated rightly, we won't be seeing mansions in the name of church. We will be seeing missionaries reaching out to people, helping the needy and preaching the Good News. Is building mansions or universities and buying jets a part of preaching the Good News?
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by vikstandon(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2017
erico2k2:

Not at all.But it will be great to see such Bible physically cos I'm meant to believe it's an Online Bible .

Alright... A friend has a hard copy, I will get a shot, and send to you.
Just keep in touch
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by erico2k2(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2017
vikstandon:

Alright... A friend has a hard copy, I will get a shot, and send to you.
Just keep in touch
Ok
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by Austin4Jesus(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2017
Do not do the thinking for God, HIS Wisdom is far deeper than yours. Tithing will not stop you from giving to people in need, If God says ''Bring Ye all the Tithes into the storehouse (Church Account) that there may be meat in my House'' and you decide to act smart by taking it somewhere else, then you are living in Disobedience, so please repent, give to the poor and needy and PAY YOUR TITHE. i know a lot of people are so concerened with what the men of God do with all the tithes, thats their issue to answer before God on judgement day. just do your own part and get your blessings. Remember, ''OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE''. May God help you understand better.
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by GodsMopol: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
rayobaba:
haha, egbami, so sinner should not pay tithe. Nothing we no go hear from people.

Salvation is the ticket, not tithe,
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by ifycoly: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
and Nehemiah 39 says what, why didn't you tell us that the tithe is food and wine
W3xy1:
only tenth of our tithe is meant for the house of the lord. The remaining 90% should be for the poor. Nehemiah 10verse 38 backs it up
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by BluntBoy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Austin4Jesus:

Do not do the thinking for God, HIS Wisdom is far deeper than yours. Tithing will not stop you from giving to people in need, If God says ''Bring Ye all the Tithes into the storehouse (Church Account) that there may be meat in my House'' and you decide to act smart by taking it somewhere else, then you are living in Disobedience, so please repent, give to the poor and needy and PAY YOUR TITHE. i know a lot of people are so concerened with what the men of God do with all the tithes, thats their issue to answer before God on judgement day. just do your own part and get your blessings. Remember, ''OBEDIENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE''. May God help you understand better.

Storehouse is not the same thing as Church account.

Storehouse was a part of the temple of old. Tithes of grains, meat, etc were stored there to be used for those who worked in the temple.

As for Church, it is the body of Christ, not a storehouse or a temple as that of the Jews. The tithe to be brought into the storehouse was to serve one purpose--to cater for the laborers in the temple. And the reason why this particular tithe was necessary was because the Levites had no properties or investments and depended on the tithes for their livelihoods. It was not to make them rich or to beautify the temple.

Now, the question is: are your pastors descendants of Aaron of the Levi tribe? Even Moses did not receive tithes. So, how come your pastors, who are not of the Levitical tribe, are receiving them?

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by IAmSkinny: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Chai, religion has blinded a lot of folks in Nigeria. God punish all these greedy pastors preaching tithes up and down. I have been following this thread keenly and this is for all the gullible folks supporting the bloody tithes BS in Nigerian churches today.
Kindly read and counter this if you can
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by IAmSkinny: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
adjoviomole:
Malachi 3 :8 says you are a robber if you don't pay your tithe.
Kindly read this article bro https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by IAmSkinny: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gggg102:

that's the point tithe is for alms read deuteronomy chapter 14 vs 22-29 it shows tithe is for feeding those who have nothing
You were right all this while. Just read and see how gullible some people are https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tithe

1 Like

Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by mayowascholar(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
guy you only gave an offering not tithing...
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by castro316: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
[sup][/sup]
adjoviomole:

Matthew 25 does not correlate with what we are talking about ''tithe''

My bro. Heaven is so Simple to get to but we just make it hard for Ourselves. Look. If I am to take this matter seriously, I will even tell you that tithing is old testament that We are no longer under the law but under grace.
Why is it difficult for you to understand det 14:22-29 and you feel you can understand Mat25?
Now if Jesus felt that tithing will earn you heaven he would. Have mentioned it a thousand times but what did he say. Give to the poor, feed them clothe them, visit the sick and the prisoners, forgive your enemies etc. If you don't understand this, how will det 14:22-29 be easy to get? Pls this dialogue is for us to gain understanding and help ourselves as brothers in christ and not to win argument. Jesus even said "my people perish for lack of understanding. On the last day God will not punish the pastor that misled you but punish you for despite he gave you sense to decipher the scriptures and do them you allow yourself to be deceived. This bible is written in English I can't shout for your case again
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by Rick9(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Nobodys:
giving it to a beggar also supports Gods work... And in deut ,God clearly command us to give it to them
That's true but give God his own first. Not giving what belongs to God to someone else
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by adjoviomole(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
castro316:
[sup][/sup]

My bro. Heaven is so Simple to get to but we just make it hard for Ourselves. Look. If I am to take this matter seriously, I will even tell you that tithing is old testament that We are no longer under the law but under grace.
Why is it difficult for you to understand det 14:22-29 and you feel you can understand Mat25?
Now if Jesus felt that tithing will earn you heaven he would. Have mentioned it a thousand times but what did he say. Give to the poor, feed them clothe them, visit the sick and the prisoners, forgive your enemies etc. If you don't understand this, how will det 14:22-29 be easy to get? Pls this dialogue is for us to gain understanding and help ourselves as brothers in christ and not to win argument. Jesus even said "my people perish for lack of understanding. On the last day God will not punish the pastor that misled you but punish you for despite he gave you sense to decipher the scriptures and do them you allow yourself to be deceived. This bible is written in English I can't shout for your case again

Baba goan do as you please. Everytime you collect your salary, take your 10% tithe and goan give it to the poor. Now don't quote me again. Bye bye
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by uppa(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
W3xy1:
only tenth of our tithe is meant for the house of the lord. The remaining 90% should be for the poor. Nehemiah 10verse 38 backs it up
bro pls send me a mail here juwonpristine@gmail.com I was banned in business ness section. I cant access your msg thanks
Re: I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? by Mowriyah: 5:26am On Oct 12, 2019
It is good to give to a beggar. but it must not be under the tithe obligation. Find out more by clicking the link below on Bible verses on tithe your pastor will never tell you.

https://lilianel.home.blog/2019/08/07/bible-verses-on-tithe-your-pastor-will-never-tell-you/

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

This Kind Of Song On My Pastor' Wifey's Playlist- Right Or Wrong? / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / Before Your Son Brings Another Son As His Wife, Wake Up - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.