Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match (57364 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 1 - 0 - Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Neatboy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
What about this: BUY YOUR SOLID MINERAL HERE. I can't forget this sign post in one relaxation joint or restaurant at Rumuchakara, Choba, Rivers State. I laughed till I graduated...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Tolexander: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
scholes0:

Lol do it for the Gs
I wont take any less from you lol how can that raving biafran lunatic compile that much stupidity into a single post and tou reply with "slowpoke"? grin
mod don even hide am self cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Ogunleti01: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
This is why we want our beloved biafra to separate from these people. The yorubas for example always make mouth claiming to be very educated like their lives depends on education. An average Igbo man who didn't finish primary school is way smarter than a yoruba PhD holder.
That is why you people are ranting marginalization because your very smart. why judge a group of ppl by the mistake of a single person. it shows your level of reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by icardi9: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
bkool7:

Where in Ib was this spotted so we can boost ur lies?
I'm familiar with most part of Ib and its not common to see red earth unless its a road thats about to be tarred or was once tarred

y u 2 dey lie like dis?ah like seriously?u hv bin 2 everywhere in ibadan...are u a postman?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Nif3(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na today
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Ttipsy(f): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
hehehe Oyo has come again oo sambia president must hear this
Yoruba English na die... haha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by bhadmux(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
bkool7:

I'm familiar with most part of Ib and its not common to see red earth unless its a road thats about to be tarred or was once tarred
I think it's Ijaiye-Orile in Ibadan...I served there form 2013-2014

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by oluwasheyifunmie: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
and what makes dis image Ibadan? like u guys don't call Brazil.... blazil. mtchew
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by joshingjosh(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2017
ghanaman5050:
If the guy can read and write Yoruba that is fine . Tell me what is special about English language.
...what's special about English language is your hypocrisy because you will use this scenario against another person when it's convenient for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2017
OP ur Father
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by oluxzy: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2017
MARQUIZ:
This can't be Ibadan..... I'm very sure!
yes this is surely Ibadan Alakia to be precise i lived there for about 2 month i watch man utd first 2 games there
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by handsomeyinka(m): 1:51am On Oct 08, 2017
bkool7:

Are you an ibadan indigene?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Omadachi(m): 3:38am On Oct 08, 2017
Is only in Nigeria that we value English more than our mother tongue.Come to Dubia and see.They are people working there that cannot speak simple English talkless of writing and they are earning big.Some of them are even managers.So no big deal.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by waleylagboy: 3:55am On Oct 08, 2017
i'l recommend this for u

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by thunderbabs: 4:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Na dz guy gangan mk naija win dt match grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Diegoballer: 5:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Afonja
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by ceaser: 5:31am On Oct 08, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
There's no Z in yoruba alphabet, so, this is correct.

You're smart. Thumbs up. Couldn't have easily conceived that angle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by ceaser: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2017
joshingjosh:
grin

grin Oya, take am there.

1 - 1

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by nengibo: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
There's no Z in yoruba alphabet, so, this is correct.

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by UfuomaUN(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2017
MrBigiman:

I tot those dudes were educated until I stayed in the West. The other Western states save Lagos is filled with grossly untrainable illitrates and touts. The South and East is far better. The only shame are the Ipob miscreants constantly giving us a bad reputation. We must separate from the Afonjas, but not via Ipob, because they are terrorists.

Their noise na for nairaland here grin. They always claim they're better than everyone else, but from what I've seen through associations with them in the west (even in Lagos) education is still a huge challenge among Yorubas
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2017
Even in Lagos self average Yoruba man english is a joke let alone Ibadan down down
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by seguntijan(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2017
They for put "S" before the last A in the SAMBIA so it can make more sense.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by MrBigiman: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Their noise na for nairaland here grin. They always claim they're better than everyone else, but from what I've seen through associations with them in the west (even in Lagos) education is still a huge challenge among Yorubas

U are right bro. We were sold a lie to believe d west are d most educated.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by victorDanladi: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2017
KingAdeOluomo1:

Op your brain must be shaking what's the evidence that this was found in Oyo state not to talk of ibadan all this stupid bloggers self just trying to cook fake story to gain traffic and just doing wannabe.
Foolish thing

There is a ground conspiracy by flat head bloggers to shame Ibadan.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by victorDanladi: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2017
UfuomaUN:

yorubas are yorubas.
They are not english man wanna be,even ,with thier education.

The only tribe I know on nairaland that chestbeat that they are better than other tribes are the IGBOs.And they claim that forms the basis of the hatred and jealousy directed to them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by fantasticone1(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
NIGERIA VS ZAMBIA: SEE WHAT WAS SPOTTED IN IBADAN, OYO STATE BEFORE THE MATCH (PIC)

Check it out below…

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/nigeria-vs-zambia-see-spotted-ibadan-oyo-state-match-pic

cc: Lalasticlala
This is obviously a pure lie. BTW, can someone read what is on that blue wall?
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by jibs4lv(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2017
bkool7:

see even if it's in IB ,I am still searching for the cause of fp here den if it's bcox of dis S instead of Z den dis op and mod that push it up need help.

Ban me if u like ,aren't getting salary from nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by perdollar(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2017
despite Awo's scholarship. weytin concern agbero wt overload
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by fleexee(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
If it's in a local town in ibadan.... Then he is right using 's'.. Cos there's nothing like 'z' in yoruba alphabet.... #facts.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by konoplyanka: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2017
There's nothing wrong with the spelling. There is no z in Yoruba alphabet. The way the English write France, Spain Brazil is all different from how the natives write it. That is Yoruba spelling of Zambia. If you are not cool with it take a dive.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by UfuomaUN(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2017
victorDanladi:

yorubas are yorubas.
They are not english man wanna be,even ,with thier education.

The only tribe I know on nairaland that chestbeat that they are better than other tribes are the IGBOs.And they claim that forms the basis of the hatred and jealousy directed to them.

Your second paragraph was unnecessary. You could have passed your point across more subtly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mexico World Cup Squad Holds Farewell Party With 30 Prostitutes / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money / Benzema Sends Flowers To Girlfriend, 1st & 2nd Wives On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.