Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (73984 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Majesty08: 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Why does Iwobi Score Then Fulani Terrorist Is Given Man OF d Match..

Nonsense

Hatred won't take you anywhere dude, I guessed na joblessness dey wory u..........contact me I can help u with a good job, so that u won't be buying N100 data to logged into nairaland and show your stupidity!
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by jelil01: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
passarella013:

It will be awarded next 4yrs, just be patient
it will b awarded b4 Nigeria win d trophy..
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by xlander(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nigeria Is A Joke, A Mediocre Con3 always Going to Waste Moni In World Cup
Participating countries don't waste money playing in the world cup, they make money from it.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Lilcentt(f): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
ekems2020:
I was at the stadium live and watched everything LIVE!! I see no reason why this guy should be the Man of The Match.......Iwobi should be the Man of the Match.

Iwobi entered the game and changed everything. our sluggish Mikel and our No. 5&6 were almost a waste.

Our midfield was wack!! Iwobi, aside from scoring the deciding goal carried everyone along and pushed the team up front.

I saw the goal he scored, it was a superlative performance.... those who we're not there should know that there is a difference between TV and Live experience!!!!

So, as you argue, argue with some pinch of sense.... Up Nigerian, Up Super Eagles!!!

no o, because we were not live at the stadium the TV show us previous match or we were not watching same match as you. rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tolexander:
The Ref was the Man of the match for disallowing that Zambian goal for an offside

The call is so close, its actually an offside, the striker isn't experienced enough to have allowed his player to make the pass before advancing.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
A Fulani herdsman given d man of d match.....$26billion 4 account
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by rookiy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
CastedDude:
Super Eagles right back, Shehu Abdullahi is set to be N1 million richer, after being voted 'Man Of The Match'. The defender who plays for Cypriot side Anorthosis Famagusta - will also be given 10 bags of Big Bull Rice to be donated to a charity of his choice, courtesy of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF)’s new partners, Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group...

Super Eagles secured the 2018 world cup qualification on Saturday evening with a game to spare in Group B with Alex Iwobi’s lone goal in the 74th minute. .

Nigeria now have 13 points at the top of Group and an unassailable six-point lead ahead of Zambia, with one round of games left.

They join other countries like Brazil, Spain, Mexico, England, Germany, Iran, South Korea, etc. who have also booked their places at next year’s tournament.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/shehu-abdullahi-wins-man-of-the-match-agains-zambia.html
na rubbish ..na Leon balogun ..suppose win am ..
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by umarpaki: 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense
You tribal bigot...idiot

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by deavicky(m): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nigeria Is A Joke, A Mediocre Con3 always Going to Waste Moni In World Cup
why do u always talk stupidly
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by theNOISEmaker: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..
Nonsense
every kid now has registered on nairaland.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 12:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense

I believe you are feeling very sorry for posting this.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Isokowadoo: 1:14am On Oct 08, 2017
U All Phoolish Nigerians on Ma Mention, After D World Cup Come And Read This, Nigeria Won't Go No where in the world Cup..

U All Can Perish Yr Miserable Live On ma Mention..

I Realy Dnt Guv a Phuck Abt Any of U Animals in The Zoo Cage
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
The Ref was the Man of the match for disallowing that Zambian goal for an offside

You get but you no dey see,it was offside and the whistle was long before he even thought of scoring, bad belle no dey pay.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 1:32am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
U All Phoolish Nigerians on Ma Mention, After D World Cup Come And Read This, Nigeria Won't Go No where in the world Cup..

U All Can Perish Yr Miserable Live On ma Mention..

I Realy Dnt Guv a Phuck Abt Any of U Animals in The Zoo Cage

You 're nobody,You just want to be noticed now you 've been noticed did it add a dime to your pocket?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 2:37am On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
NO HATE... ONE NIGERIA... ONE NIGERIA..... ONE NIGERIA...
SAY IT AFTER ME
it has been over one year now i commented on Nairaland but you comment has forced me to remind you of how Stup!d you are bro. One Nigeria is not by force wise up we are almost in 2018
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by MRZEUS(m): 2:56am On Oct 08, 2017
CastedDude:
Super Eagles right back, Shehu Abdullahi is set to be N1 million richer, after being voted 'Man Of The Match'. The defender who plays for Cypriot side Anorthosis Famagusta - will also be given 10 bags of Big Bull Rice to be donated to a charity of his choice, courtesy of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF)’s new partners, Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group...

Super Eagles secured the 2018 world cup qualification on Saturday evening with a game to spare in Group B with Alex Iwobi’s lone goal in the 74th minute. .

Nigeria now have 13 points at the top of Group and an unassailable six-point lead ahead of Zambia, with one round of games left.

They join other countries like Brazil, Spain, Mexico, England, Germany, Iran, South Korea, etc. who have also booked their places at next year’s tournament.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/shehu-abdullahi-wins-man-of-the-match-agains-zambia.html
wat if he decides 2 kip his 10 bags of Rice 4 himself would they cal him stingy goat
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by schumastic(m): 3:18am On Oct 08, 2017
ekems2020:
I was at the stadium live and watched everything LIVE!! I see no reason why this guy should be the Man of The Match.......Iwobi should be the Man of the Match.

Iwobi entered the game and changed everything. our sluggish Mikel and our No. 5&6 were almost a waste.

Our midfield was wack!! Iwobi, aside from scoring the deciding goal carried everyone along and pushed the team up front.

I saw the goal he scored, it was a superlative performance.... those who we're not there should know that there is a difference between TV and Live experience!!!!

So, as you argue, argue with some pinch of sense.... Up Nigerian, Up Super Eagles!!!

You concentrated more on the attack maybe you should watch the match again, that shehu guy did a lot of defending, I was really impressed with his performance and don't forget he provided the assist that led to the goal. The guy deserved it.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by ussy09(m): 3:19am On Oct 08, 2017
He really tried, congrats to him.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by ungara17: 3:47am On Oct 08, 2017
jakD:
Stop this childish tribalism for God sake. How does scoring mean you play most? Behave sensibly dude!
yes you are right. That is hate speech.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by OtemAtum: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
Zambians where denied a clear goal

Nigeria rigged the match

shehu tried cry

It's pay back time. During our nation cup game against this same Zambia in 2013, they awarded them a very fake penalty that made them equalise us.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense
e b like say na wen dem score goal u begin watch d match...d guy really deserves d man of d match..
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 5:29am On Oct 08, 2017
ekems2020:

and wat do u think u saw sitting in d stadium dat u even have distractions of looking around dat I didn't view so well in my sitting room,I even hard chance of watching play backs ,u don judge man of d match by scoring goal,but u judge by d total contribution of d player tru out his playtime in d match,and for ur information he was voted and not appointed ,..
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Frank25: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2017
jakD:
Stop this childish tribalism for God sake. How does scoring mean you play most? Behave sensibly dude!
shut up
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Frank25: 5:31am On Oct 08, 2017
jakD:
shut up

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by yahmohy27: 5:53am On Oct 08, 2017
jakD:

Stop this childish tribalism for God sake.
How does scoring mean you play most?
Behave sensibly dude!
Don't mind the guy ,pls
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Diegoballer: 5:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
I can't agree less with you. That was a good goal for Zambia. But was unlawfully disallowed
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Diegoballer: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2017
bedspread:
NO HATE... ONE NIGERIA... ONE NIGERIA..... ONE NIGERIA...
SAY IT AFTER ME
I have a spare brain here. Why not come and grab one.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by nengibo: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2017
BLSYNG:
Hmm. Congrats to him.
He performed well in the match, but not to the extent of beating Victor Moses, Balogun and Iwobi to win MOTM.
Moses no try for the match at all
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Abbotp: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by nengibo: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2017
burmese:
D
Bros iwobi came second half towards the ending of the match. Shehu played from 1st half to the end of the match how can iwobi then be man of the match? Mr "watch it live" undecided
So mom is given by highest number of minutes on the pitch, the same shehu dat almost got red carded for a reckless challenge? If we are being honest Balogun or Iwobi should have gotten it.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by sandland: 6:46am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense

Supposed we are 4 goals down and lwobi scored 1 goal. What will the result be.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by reality17(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
I Feel Sorry for those Guys Playing fr D Useless Con3...

You can't be a Human Being Who loves equity, yet Love Nigeria

Guess u are commenting to buy 'likes' but plz comment with ur brains and not ur anus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / 5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.