Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (73998 Views)

Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Shehu Abdullahi Batters Sumayya Mustapha, His Wife Over Phone Call / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by phkka1(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2017
Nempi:
Here is the real man of the match

Very soon Hippopotamus will become man of the match.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by jarx: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2017
ekems2020:
I was at the stadium live and watched everything LIVE!! I see no reason why this guy should be the Man of The Match.......Iwobi should be the Man of the Match.

Iwobi entered the game and changed everything. our sluggish Mikel and our No. 5&6 were almost a waste.

Our midfield was wack!! Iwobi, aside from scoring the deciding goal carried everyone along and pushed the team up front.

I saw the goal he scored, it was a superlative performance.... those who we're not there should know that there is a difference between TV and Live experience!!!!

So, as you argue, argue with some pinch of sense.... Up Nigerian, Up Super Eagles!!!

supported
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by mikkypel(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2017
ekems2020:
I was at the stadium live and watched everything LIVE!! I see no reason why this guy should be the Man of The Match.......Iwobi should be the Man of the Match.

Iwobi entered the game and changed everything. our sluggish Mikel and our No. 5&6 were almost a waste.

Our midfield was wack!! Iwobi, aside from scoring the deciding goal carried everyone along and pushed the team up front.

I saw the goal he scored, it was a superlative performance.... those who we're not there should know that there is a difference between TV and Live experience!!!!

So, as you argue, argue with some pinch of sense.... Up Nigerian, Up Super Eagles!!!

your mumu get gravity o... So cuz you watched it live, it is clearer and gives justice to your decision than we that watched from home

just tell us you want us to know you watched it live cuz you were given free entry

That is the Man of the match, Go and change it or better still go and rob him of the 10 bags of rice if you want it
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by joepapilo(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Why does Iwobi Score Then Fulani Terrorist Is Given Man OF d Match..

Nonsense
see this millitant o,what has this got to do with goal scoring afterall we were not even loosing before he scored the goal sef besides who gave the assist. Was it not the same SHEHU ABDULLAHI. ? Am 101% sure you didn't watch that game.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Minemrys: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense
do u really hate these people that much? What did shehu abdullahi ever do to you? Who told u he is a terrorist? This is a guy h0nestly hustling for his living, why not do the same?
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nigeria Will never Get past Group Stage...
Lol
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nigeria Is a Stupid con3, making World Cup will Break Yr Zoo Supporters Heart...
did u watch d match?
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by debeginin(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nigeria Is A Joke, A Mediocre Con3 always Going to Waste Moni In World Cup
Bitter!
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense
The fulani terrorist defended and attacked all throughout the match, he unselfishly squared the ball to Iwobi for his goal! He had other options but he been a Non tribalistic Nigerian, decided to pass the ball his fellow Brother!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense
if it was about ethnicity, iwobi&other ibos won't even make d team. It will only b "Fulani terrorists". But as u can c, d super eagles is beyond such trivial issues as ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by SirGoldEjike(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2017
Minemrys:

do u really hate these people that much? What did shehu abdullahi ever do to you? Who told u he is a terrorist? This is a guy h0nestly hustling for his living, why not do the same?
The terrorist is a National hero! He is going to the mundial, the dream of every footballer! His pass lead to the goal that sent us to the world cup, The terrorist is Usefull to himself, His family and his Country, My name is Chidera Ejike from Ezeagu LGA in Enugu State And Shehu Abdullahi from the North is my Brother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by flexeey: 7:58am On Oct 08, 2017
"My take on the Match" :
Mikel is too slow for an attacking midfielder.
Victor Moses run too much and doesn't release the Ball on time to his players.
Ighalo is sluggish and not incisive enough for a striker.
Balogun and Ekong struggled against opponents with fast pace and their clearances was poor.
Iwobi is smart, intelligent and reliable
Ndidi is a Solid Rock.
Gernot rohr the best foreign Coach since westerhorf.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by KBrown: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
The terrorist is a National hero! He is going to the mundial, the dream of every footballer! His pass lead to the goal that sent us to the world cup, The terrorist is Usefull to himself, His family and his Country, My name is Chidera Ejike from Ezeagu LGA in Enugu State And Shehu Abdullahi from the North is my Brother

You have made my day with your comment. I salute your sense of patriotism and objectivity. You are destined to be a high flyer!

1 Like

Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by malware: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense

What would you have gained had they given the IPOB terrorist?
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by realbest(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..
u Nonsense
Ur father is d real terrorist. Son of bitch
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by perdollar(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2017
he needs it. once almajiri always almajiri
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by fk001(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2017
SirGoldEjike:

God bless you for this comment.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by supaman04(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2017
ekems2020:

Mista, that guy was superb from start to finish. No joy for Zambia players attacking that right wing though he had help from moses simeon. Come to think of it he gave iwobi that pin point pass to score. To me he was outstanding from start to finish, Leon and Ekong nearly gifted the zambians cheap goal with sloppy defending and they looked too light weighted to be central defender
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by perdollar(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2017
realbest:

Ur father is d real terrorist. Son of bitch
but his father is not a Muslim neither is he an Hausa/Fulani man. slowpoke let d truth hurt u
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by perdollar(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
ezeagu is one of those bastard areas like Igbo eze north n some places in IMO dt needs to b tot, d Igbo way. Islam WL never found its foot in Igbo land
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Jay1988: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
Zambians where denied a clear goal

Nigeria rigged the match

shehu tried cry
oh they score huh. i have not watched the match ooo??
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Pavarottii(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2017
ekems2020:

Only iwobi would av played na. Someone that played only 20mins.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by doctorbabs(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense

U MUST BE OLORI BURUKU FROM SATAN
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by jasawa: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense
empty brain what would be of the effort of Ronaldo and Messi if they didn't have a good defenders
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Fraudulent..

Nonsense
Must you come and divide this united team again? You may have an opinion but it cannot always be the best.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by Bonjezee(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2017
ekems2020:

So because u watch the match at the stadium we should kill cow for you.. .
Na only God know how far ur seat is from the pitch
U fit no see anything self
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by abbasajao(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Pavarottii:

Only iwobi would av played na. Someone that played only 20mins.
The fact that you watched the live match doesn't make you to have a good sense of judgment. Go and learn the criteria for chosen man of the match.
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by ZUBzero18(m): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Nigeria Is a Stupid con3, making World Cup will Break Yr Zoo Supporters Heart...

You having sense will break our heart...
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congratulations to him
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by luggy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
jakD:

Stop this childish tribalism for God sake.
How does scoring mean you play most?
Behave sensibly dude!
how can Fulani herdsmen terrorist be man of the match,
Re: Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congrats to him, he worked for it, if not for his assistance, Iwobi won't have scored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Daily 2+ Odds Around 95%wins / Argentina Vs Saudi Arabia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 2) On 22nd Nov 2022 / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.