Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Relationship And Misconceptions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Misconceptions. (1117 Views)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / 7 Myths And Misconceptions About Twin Flame Relationships / What Is The Best Age Gap In A Relationship And Marraige? - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Found this interesting piece earlier today:
*Relationship and misconceptions*

Deception is to think that a man who loves you won't want to touch you. You hear Christian ladies say "if he loves you, he won't even think of having sex with you as a Christian." The truth is, irrespective of a man's status or religious inclinations, once he develops interest in you, the subject of wanting you is already in the wings, even though it may lie dormant."
A man who loves you will definitely want to have sex with you! In fact, the deeper and more intense the love is, the more he wants to consummate his love for you quickly. It is both a natural and a supernatural order, once the mind is there, the body naturally follows.
The difference however between the carnal and spiritual man is that, while they both feel and want the same thing, the spiritual man has control over his mind and body and as such won't want to defy or defile you. The natural man has no such control measures and is liable to follow the direction of his erection.
So if you have been in that relationship for a while and you are both keeping yourselves, don't assume that he is so spiritual that he can't touch you and won't touch you.
The bottom line is this: don't be gullible to the extent that you believe nothing would happen, even if he can speak in tongues from here to the pacific. And watch out for signs- of absolute self-control and respect for you in the area of sex. I am not talking about you affirming this by saying he has never had an erection near you, in this case you even have to be sure he is not suffering from erectile dysfunction. In fact, ask him to go and do a test if your church doesn't normally request for it. Is it as serious as that? Yeah, it is very serious. Don't base your findings on the absence of erection, let it be firmly assured by the conditioning of his heart.
Is he a Christian brother? Watch out for the fear of God in his life, that's what will keep and save you both. Look out for the moment he withdraws his hands and keeps them in his pockets, look out for the periods his breathing becomes heavy and he turns away momentarily from you, look out for the times you are supposed to meet and he cancels your meeting, look out for the fear of God and the restraining ability of the Holy Spirit. In those moments, help him as you can- in demeanor and comportment, dressing and carriage, words and conversations.
But most importantly, help him on your knees. Help him approach heaven from your own end.
Are you thinking that is much work? actually, the benefit is more of yours than his.
*KeepItPure*
*ReceiveSense*
*FlourishInPurity*.

```NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE ```
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by dingbang(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
So I love my sister.. I will now think of sleeping with her ni... You see your reasoning? Change it
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Too long honey

all i have to say is..........

Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
dingbang:
So I love my sister.. I will now think of sleeping with her ni... You see your reasoning? Change it
By the way, why are you promoting first bank on nairaland?
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by yomi007k(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
If God didnt want us to have sex before marriage , we should be getting our private parts on the day of our wedding. grin

Many of those christian brothers u see r busy shagging in one corner n doing abortion codedly...I dey see dem.

Im not promoting sex before marriage , personally I think sex is overrated.

Alot of things hold a relationship or marriage together. Sex is one of those things but not everything.

Shalom
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by dingbang(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:

By the way, why are you promoting first bank on nairaland?
because I have passion for what I do...
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
because I have passion for what I do...
....and cos of d pay, no lie o.
I like ur passion but i advise you have a side engagement or plan B. No job security in that industry.
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2017
yomi007k:
If God didnt want us to have sex before marriage , we should be getting our private parts on the day of our wedding. grin

Many of those christian brothers u see r busy shagging in one corner n doing abortion codedly...I dey see dem.

Im not promoting sex before marriage , personally I think sex is overrated.

Alot of things hold a relationship or marriage together. Sex is one of those things but not everything.

Shalom
Yyooooommmmiiiiiii!!!!!
Anyway you sounded quite logical sha and has good points.

Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by yomi007k(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:

Yyooooommmmiiiiiii!!!!!
Anyway you sounded quite logical sha and has good points.
tongue

Reality must be embraced my sister.
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

Reality must be embraced my sister.
i guess so. So how have you been coping with the biological drive. i guess you have Gf.

lol. i can be very inquisitive.
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
in addition, you've been kinda scarce.
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by yomi007k(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:

i guess so. So how have you been coping with the biological drive. i guess you have Gf.

lol. i can be very inquisitive.

Yes I do have a gf...tho long distance.

Work and being busy reduces my libido grin
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by dingbang(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:

....and cos of d pay, no lie o.
I like ur passion but i advise you have a side engagement or plan B. No job security in that industry.
its hard for me doing two things at the same time.. I need a partner..
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
yomi007k:

Yes I do have a gf...tho long distance.

Work and being busy reduces my libido grin

Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
dingbang:
its hard for me doing two things at the same time.. I need a partner..

grin grin lol
That shouldn't be difficult to find.
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by dingbang(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin lol
That shouldn't be difficult to find.
trust me...its difficult these days...
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2017
dingbang:
trust me...its difficult these days...
Even for a Banker?.
It can't be.
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by dingbang(m): 7:53am On Oct 09, 2017
thornapple:

Even for a Banker?.
It can't be.
one should be careful ...you know...
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2017
dingbang:
one should be careful ...you know...
You can't be too careful about it. Just go by your personal principles and desires, pray over it and leave the rest to God.
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by dingbang(m): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2017
thornapple:

You can't be too careful about it. Just go by your personal principles and desires, pray over it and leave the rest to God.
alright I will
Re: Relationship And Misconceptions. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
dingbang:
alright I will

UWC friend. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Addictive / Video: My Fat Girlfriend Urinates During Sex / My First Ever Birthday Celebration That Later Turned To A Suicide Mission!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.