Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? (6709 Views)

See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People / Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / Important Drums Of The Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by ugofr(f): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2017
wow, nnaa bikonu , choo izaga tinye.
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by BabaRamota1980: 5:07am On Oct 08, 2017
Ibo traditional music instruments

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by BabaRamota1980: 5:12am On Oct 08, 2017
Enjoy with Ibo traditional dance.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2017
ugofr:
wow, nnaa bikonu , choo izaga tinye.
is there any masquerade that out in the night ?
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by agadez007(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2017
moninuola65:

female?
I don't think there is any in yoruba land
I can confirmed
it is a female masquerade but worn by Males who can whine the Bum bum and dance like ladies,in my Side it is sometimes Accompanied by its Husband
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2017
agadez007:
it is a female masquerade but worn by Males who can whine the Bum bum and dance like ladies,in my Side it is sometimes Accompanied by its Husband

good, I understand!
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
moninuola65:

is there any masquerade that out in the night ?
in my state during festive period
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
agadez007:

in my side its called adanma what of urz
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingbet:
in my state during festive period
but people don't follow it like the day
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
moninuola65:

but people don't follow it like the day
only those that initiated into it
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
moninuola65:
what's the name of this?
Izaga
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingbet:
Izaga
it had never fallen down?
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
moninuola65:
it had never fallen down?
No
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingbet:
No
haa!
wonderful!
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Outofsync(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Now this is how Nairaland should work.

Asking questions devoid of malice and getting answers devoid of insults.

I don't know why we always think the worst of ourselves as evident by the response of the pill guy in the first page.

Ride on, I'm learning.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
Outofsync:
Now this is how Nairaland should work.

Asking questions devoid of malice and getting answers devoid of insults.

I don't know why we always think the worst of ourselves as evident by the response of the pill guy in the first page.

Ride on, I'm learning.
yah wonderful thinking, we have a great value than what we were thinking about, we left out our value and always thinking about politics that destroy our lives.
if it's white that heritage the tradition and culture we heritage, they would have be super developed country!
let's transform our tradition into wealth, it's worth more than all natural resources that may finish one day!
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Outofsync(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
moninuola65:

yah wonderful thinking, we have a great value than what we were thinking about, we left out our value and always thinking about politics that destroy our lives.
if it's white that heritage the tradition and culture we heritage, they would have be super developed country!
let's transform our tradition into wealth, it's worth more than all natural resources that may finish one day!

Nah not really.

It was precisely the lack of oldage superstitions and cultural ties that made the whites develop.

Until we get rid of culture , we're wasting our time.
Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by moninuola65: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Outofsync:

Nah not really.

It was precisely the lack of oldage superstitions and cultural ties that made the whites develop.

Until we get rid of culture , we're wasting our time.
pls stop!
all African artifacts and Idol lost in African continent end-up in European and American museum, why?

1 Like

Re: Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
moninuola65:

pls stop!
all African artifacts and Idol lost in African continent end-up in European and American museum, why?
in the name of religion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Respect Is Reciprocal / Axum I Have A Question... / Ekiti As The Largest Subgroup Of The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.