Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating (54146 Views)

My Salary Not Enough For My Transport Fare - Nigerian Soldier Cries Out (Video) / The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / “My Mum Says Am Wicked And Heartless”; Fresh Nigerian Soldier Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by richeeyo(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2017
Collins10:
This Ghanian soldier is not too tall o. His hieght is just a normal tall one. It's just that he is strongly built and his muscles are really stunning.

His name is Raymond Kwaku. He is not very tall. It is just the picture.
Kwame who told you his name
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Collins10(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2017
richeeyo:
Kwame who told you his name
I know him in person.
We've had two contacts.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2017
KevinDein:
Very tall soldier. I'm finding it hard to see this as an advantage in present day battles. He simply has more surface area for an enemy to aim at. Easy target.

We for kukuma dey enlist arara ( midgets ) into the army grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Bonejr(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2017
He is supposed to be a basketball player
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by gbula: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2017
Me77:
Na which kind package this soldier man carry for trouser so shocked. Hmm, it doesn't look normal at all at all.
Wetin concern me sef? Rip in advance Mr. Soldier

Lol, this guy na my classmate for secondary school o... We called him Elect Elect then... tall any how even seniors dey fear punish am that year
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by gbula: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
The guy will not find it easy in Army o.

Is it infantry or armored brigade or what?

With that height, na Navy sure pass.

BRO that guy finds it over easy in the Army o. He finished NDA last year. E own Military pass Army own sef.. we attended Nigeria Navy together..
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by gbula: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2017
illitrate:

Not everybody need physical power. Ever heard of mission planners?
How about strategists?
Someone like this second lieutenant does not need power nor gym.
I have a brother who is so slim that you can slap when you see him.
A lieutenant (2 stars) in Nigerian army Signal corps. His job is strictly
with computers and radio communications.

We had Rev. Fr. Brig. Gen. Emeka in ojo barracks as a Nigerian army chaplain. physical Power is a liability here also. Spiritual power only grin grin

Guy leave this people, them no know DK, for Navy then na Elect Elect we dey call him.. the guy stubborn die eh.. them no born seniors well touch am anyhow.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Alexpetra: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2017
idu1:
Which rank is that?
lieutenant
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Jonwesley(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2017
idu1:
Which rank is that?

His rank is Major. Obviously he's not the same person Buhari was looking over his head. That one has a lower rank of sergeant in the army.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by globalmind68(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tall people are God's wonderful creatures. I admire you Mr. Soldier!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by erabe(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dayo Abdulkareem
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Charly17(m): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jonwesley:

His rank is Major. Obviously he's not the same person Buhari was looking over his head. That one has a lower rank of sergeant in the army.
he's d one..that was during his POP...in the academy they have cadet l/corporals, cadet corporals, cadet sergeants and even cadet adjutant...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by oyinda1599(f): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
HolyHero:
your last sentence dey very stupid... Try get sense.. Na beg I dey beg
u make sense jaare....don't mind the idiot.omo oshi jatijati with trash comment.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Larrykaysail(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Me77:
Na which kind package this soldier man carry for trouser so shocked. Hmm, it doesn't look normal at all at all.
Wetin concern me sef? Rip in advance Mr. Soldier
why you they wish person RIP in Advance ? Same to you too.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by jiksman3: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lekwa Amu bikon shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
That awkward moment when you out the cap inside and her legs are shivering and you ask her what's wrong and she say it's touching my walls.u go just laugh hehehehe. Baby,we are still clearing the area to start proper digging. Ur womb will soon shift.

Thank God for mama kalabora.na she help her put back the womb for right place and push back the toto. Lol.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
gbula:

BRO that guy finds it over easy in the Army o. He finished NDA last year. E own Military pass Army own sef.. we attended Nigeria Navy together..

Navy is good for him. Well, not in submarine o!
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
gbula:

Navy is good for him.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Fulaman198(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
I'm tall, but mehn this is tall
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by wtfcoded: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
fiftynaira:
The guy preek... follow tall too
Check second pix nah
tall guys dey always carry tall preek nah
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Jonwesley(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Charly17:
he's d one..that was during his POP...in the academy they have cadet l/corporals, cadet corporals, cadet sergeants and even cadet adjutant...

Oh! Ok I see. Thanks for this enlightenment jare.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Dynamique: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
The guy will not find it easy in Army o.
Is it infantry or armored brigade or what?
With that height, na Navy sure pass.
Why Navy?.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Dynamique:

Why Navy?.

No running and carrying heavy stuff over long distances, no cramped spaces like tanks and APCs, helicopter drops, while possible in Navy, won't be as much as in Army or Air Force.

Out on deck, na sky be ceiling ( grin ).

Seriously, I believe, due to less personal mobility requirements, Navy suits tall peeps most.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by Dynamique: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

No running and carrying heavy stuff over long distances, no cramped spaces like tanks and APCs, helicopter drops, while possible in Navy, won't be as much as in Army or Air Force.

Out on deck, na sky be ceiling ( grin ).

Seriously, I believe, due to less personal mobility requirements, Navy suits tall peeps most.

Now I understand better. The Navy will definitely suit me then.
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by wonder233: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2017
idu1:
Which rank is that?
2nd Lieutenant
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by thinkmoney(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
richeeyo:

Bros what do you know about bullets, you as a lame man can survive been short up to 5times,
Bullets are graded by calliber
The range you are been shot by each calliber matters
Go to Google and learn if u wish
i am sure u actually wanted to say 'you as a lay man' not lame. so I take no offence. the fact is that body mass does not guide against bullet, especially when it hit a vital organ...
Re: Meet The Tallest Nigerian Soldier Deeekay, Whose Height Is Intimidating by richeeyo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
thinkmoney:

i am sure u actually wanted to say 'you as a lay man' not lame. so I take no offence. the fact is that body mass does not guide against bullet, especially when it hit a vital organ...
thanks for not taken any offense
Body mass actually does not help a bullet matter of fact it makes it worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose) / Young Landlord Who Is A UNIBEN Graduate And A Meat Seller (Photos) / Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.