Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

You Should Not Starve Your Husbands Of Sex -oritsefemi Advises Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Should Not Starve Your Husbands Of Sex -oritsefemi Advises Women (326 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' / Don't Starve Your Husbands Of Sex - Oritsefemi Advises Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Not Starve Your Husbands Of Sex -oritsefemi Advises Women by Xquisite360: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2017
According to Nigerian Singer Oristsefemi, lack of sex causes marriage breakdown for most couples.

He had this and plenty more to say in a chat with Saturday Beats, the 'Igbeyawo' crooner said that it always upsets him when he hears that lack of sex leads to the failure of some marriages in Nigeria.

"No marriage is perfect. Some people talk about cheating in marriage and that is why I sang in my song, ‘Igbeyawo,’ that women should not starve their husband of sex. If you do that, it would bring problems in your home. I don’t want lack of sex to be a problem in my marriage.

Any time my wife wants to have sex, I would always give it to her, at any time.Some people think that marriage is all about money but it is not. It takes God and the couple to understand each other.
http://www.xquisite360.com/2017/10/you-should-not-starve-your-husbands-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido Has Something To Say To Everyone And Blogger's / RIP!! Today Is Da Grin’s 30th Posthumous Birthday. / ALBUM REVIEW: Here Is What We Think About Falz’s ”27”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.