Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds (2962 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by ogajim(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

Ok Mabell, now i can certify you delusional. You ve lost it gal. Who mentored me? Who sent me to do this? Why am i like what?
Still too shocked to type, this girl has lost her ability to reason.

aisha2, every village has that person that makes you to thank God for his mercies, NL has their own and he/she is mabell ( mabell, rings a bell in the US)

mabell operates a branch of CEC/Loveworld Inc. here on NL so you need to ignore her.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
ogajim:

aisha2, every village has that person that makes you to thank God for his mercies, NL has their own and he/she is mabell ( mabell, rings a bell in the US)

mabell operates a branch of CEC/Loveworld Inc. here on NL so you need to ignore her.
My dear, am still too shocked to talk. Kai, Is there microchips in their brains?
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
rich_john:

@Aisha
Please ignore mabell and toba

Toba is a fearful and hyper-active defender of xtianity He really needs to have his brain examined  grin
@Enigma
What do you expect from a pathetically brain-washed set of morons.

Dnt u think ur case is more pathetic than mine? U are a confused fellow if not u would not change ur background from xtianity to an unscrupulous one of the minority.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

And this was nice and not insultive abi? Calling me a Moslem Claiming to be a christain, calling me a liar and pretender is nice and not insultive.

No. was my post directed at u? this is what i posted

toba:

N[b]o one can believe a Muslim who claims to attend a church[/b]

Did i mention ur name? it could have passed as a mere comment/ an advice
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by KunleOshob(m): 2:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Aisha2
I really like your style kiss, keep up the good work but you need to start supporting a better club. wink
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by KunleOshob(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
Evidently this belated funds pastor chris is raisng for Haiti after all the genuine donours have resettled the people in haiti is another scam by him to raise money for his greedy self. i am almost certain that money would not be used to help anybody in haiti, at best it would be used to set up another branch of his filthy business in haiti and continue to reap off the poor haiti people through fraudulent doctrines from his twisted form of the gospel.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by ogajim(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^^ Kunle, Don't you think for a second that the good people of Haiti need good Jerry curled hair? Come on now, spring is here and they need to look their best.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by KunleOshob(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
ogajim:

^^^ Kunle, Don't you think for a second that the good people of Haiti need good Jerry curled hair? Come on now, spring is here and they need to look their best.

No mind me ojare, his commpatriot T.B Joshua had already spent millions on helping the haitians before we heard about it and he didn't make any noise about raising money for them[he must have used exisiting church funds] but in the case of Oyaks he is making noise he is raising money for them [i wonder what he does with all the money he swindles of the dummies that patronize him] i am almost certain that not a kobo of the money raised would be used to help anybdy in haiti as helping the poor and needy is totally out of character as far as Oyaks is concerned he would rather fleece them the more.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2010
Toba, have you been so brainwashed that you forgot to check your post and see that you quoted me? For your Info, I was born a christain, Raised as Bible Beleiving Christain and still hold my faith dear to my heart. You, on the other hand have no brain. I am not even gonna respond to you, dull people make me sick.

toba:

Did i mention your name? it could have passed as a mere comment/ an advice
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2010
KunleOshob:

@Aisha2
I really like your style kiss, keep up the good work but you need to start supporting a better club. wink
My Dear We are the Best of the Best of the Best Sir
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

Toba, have you been so brainwashed that you forgot to check your post and see that you quoted me?

If i quoted u does that necessarily mean i was referring to u? I taught i should be civil with u but i am wrong cus u re not better than those who didn't complete their treatments in either Yaba or Aro psychiatric hospital. I think u need to go check the meaning of brainwash. I cant understand how u could have used same in this context.
A person in the right frame of mind could have said  'have u forgotten that u quoted me' instead of 'have you been so [b]brainwashed that you forgot to check your post and see that you quoted me'? [/b]
Please learn to make sense next time

aisha2:

For your Info, I was born a christain, Raised as Bible Beleiving Christain and still hold my faith dear to my heart.

Who cares if u re a SATANIST or an ATHEIST

aisha2:

You, on the other hand have no brain.

Imagine the so called xtian Raised as Bible Beleiving Christain and still hold to her faith dear to her heart saying someone else have no brain.

To me u dnt even have a head to think and reason like a conscious person

aisha2:

I am not even gonna respond to you, dull people make me sick.

do u think i have your time? Im not a member of Christ embassy but i hate it when the so called xtian' criticize other xtians as if they are better of or would do the contrary when placed in such positions as pastors and men of God.

If u re really a xtian then emulate Christ and his teachings. Did Jesus in any part of the bible ordered his disciples or xtians to go about criticizing others?
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by ogajim(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2010
toba:

To me u dnt even have a head to think and reason like a conscious person

do u think i have your time? Im not a member of Christ embassy but i hate it when the so called xtian' criticize other xtians as if they are better of or would do the contrary when placed in such positions as pastors and men of God.

If u re really a xtian then emulate Christ and his teachings. Did Jesus in any part of the bible ordered his disciples or xtians to go about criticizing others?

I can speak for myself, I have ZERO interest in other people's money or whatever so if it is not of God (contrary or not cheesy) I ain't doing it.

toba dude!!!!! Remember these FACTS:

There is nowhere in the Bible where we are told two wrongs make a right!

The only time (apart from when he cursed the fig tree) that Jesus ever got angry was when he chased the money changers out of the Temple!

Showing compassion and LOVE does not including INSULTING others even if you think they have insulted you!

Jesus INSTRUCTED us to LOVE one another-not just believers!

Shalom.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
ogajim:

I can speak for myself, I have ZERO interest in other people's money or whatever so if it is not of God (contrary or not cheesy) I ain't doing it.

Shalom.

I will agree with u since we haven't met so i cant judge u

ogajim:

toba dude!!!!! Remember these FACTS:

There is nowhere in the Bible where we are told two wrongs make a right!

The only time (apart from when he cursed the fig tree) that Jesus ever got angry was when he chased the money changers out of the Temple!

Showing compassion and LOVE does not including INSULTING others even if you think they have insulted you!

Jesus INSTRUCTED us to LOVE one another-not just believers!

Shalom.

I also agree with u. But she started it. Pls carefully read the ffg posts

toba:

No one can believe a Muslim who claims to attend a church

Her response
aisha2:

And this was nice and not insultive abi? Calling me a Moslem Claiming to be a christain, calling me a liar and pretender is nice and not insultive.

And mine

toba:

Did i mention your name? it could have passed as a mere comment/ an advice

Her response again

aisha2:

Toba, have you been so brainwashed that you forgot to check your post and see that you quoted me? For your Info, I was born a christain, Raised as Bible Beleiving Christain and still hold my faith dear to my heart. You, on the other hand have no brain. I am not even gonna respond to you, dull people make me sick.

The above made me change my mind to return what she started. Any way at your words i will retreat
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by ogajim(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
Thank you, we should all be able to disagree amicably.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by illusion2: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
aisha2:

Toba, have you been so brainwashed that you forgot to check your post and see that you quoted me? For your Info, I [size=18pt]was[/size] born a christain, Raised as Bible Beleiving Christain
So what are you now? undecided
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 27, 2010
"Take Heed that You do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your FATHER in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, i say to you, thay have their reward.
But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your FATHER who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly"- Matthew 6:1-4

CEC, T.B Joshua and Esteemed Followers, these are the words of Jesus Christ you believe in. Is there any other meaning to this? Judge Yourself.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by donnie(m): 2:48am On Apr 01, 2010
My dear, familiarize yourself with the author of the scriptures (the Holy Spirit) so you dont begin to use scriptures anyhow.
God is love. They are raising funds for needy children . . . not showing off.

If CEC is involved in something like this, you can rest assured that it will be done in a big way, be effective and will ultimately bring glory to God.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Ganjaseed: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2010
I have said it before and i will say it again. Chris has not done well raising funds for Haiti. Why does he have to raise funds when he has one of the biggest chains of business empire revealed here "http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6751/21/chris-oyakhilome-pastor-of-christ-embassys-busines.html" What is he doing with all these money? People think very well, it would have been easier for him to raise a check for Haiti than putting people under pressure to give. How much does he gave from his pocket? nothing that comes into the CEC purse goes out to bless anybody else except the pocket of the GOC and his 419 members. STEALING BY TRICK IN THE NAME OF GOD.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by ukotmi: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ganjaseed:

I have said it before and i will say it again. Chris has not done well raising funds for Haiti. Why does he have to raise funds when he has one of the biggest chains of business empire revealed here "http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/6751/21/chris-oyakhilome-pastor-of-christ-embassys-busines.html" What is he doing with all these money? People think very well, it would have been easier for him to raise a check for Haiti than putting people under pressure to give. How much does he gave from his pocket? nothing that comes into the CEC purse goes out to bless anybody else except the pocket of the GOC and his 419 members. STEALING BY TRICK IN THE NAME OF GOD.

broda man, smiley smiley smiley smileyThat article was lifted from Newswatch , a Nigerian weekly magazine located within the same area as CEC Headoffice. wink wink. The magazine is owing its staff almost over a year in arrears of salary angry angry angry. maybe, they wanted CEC to acquire them or lease them like they did to Minaj. I am an associate editor in a media house in located in the same Ikeja. I can give you the phone numbers of the writers of the article-Dike, Ufot, etc. So I know better.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Ganjaseed: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ok, But how true is this article?
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by KunleOshob(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
The article is 100% accurate, oyakhilome has a chain of self serving businesses and has amassed tremendous wealth for himself at the expense of the church yet he finds it difficult to give to haiti from his loot. He only sees haiti as an excuse to fleece the flock additionally, I am almost certain that not a kobo of the raised funds would be used to help anybody.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by Ganjaseed: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
hahahahahahahahahaha you see what i mean. And there you have some people who are ready to die for him. I think something is wrong here. "Even the very elect will be deceived"
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by ukotmi: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
KunleOshob:

The article is 100% accurate, oyakhilome has a chain of self serving businesses and has amassed tremendous wealth for himself at the expense of the church yet he finds it difficult to give to haiti from his loot. He only sees haiti as an excuse to fleece the flock additionally, I am almost certain that not a kobo of the raised funds would be used to help anybody.

Okay.The article is not 100% correct.As a media person, I usually compare publications. That publication was spurred by lead story used in another magazine.Go and do a research on various publications on churches, that is, magazines that used churches as their cover stories in the recent past. I will not do you a favour of bringing the inaccuracies to your notice. I don't believe in hear say. The writers of the articles are all my professional pals well known to me. I challenge you to call them and you will be surprised at how they arrived at the lead story. In my place, we are working on why microfinance banks owned by organisations including churches are thriving. watch out wink wink wink.
Please do not be presumptuous in answers. How can you say the article is 100%. You are fast losing credibility in my eyes. but investigate deeply before jumping on any issue.Don't become like Yomi in Yomisays who quoted what he never heard and still insisted that his source is correct and always correct. This is after making him to understand that a female correspondent with Financial Standard gave me a music tape containing the statement made while in a worship session. I lost all respect i have for him cos there is no way you could insist on the accuracy of a statement you did not hear but somebody told you he heard.
Please go to Newswatch and ask after the writers to brief you more on their findings. It is time you understand how some journalists work. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Haiti Relief: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Raises Funds by ukotmi: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ganjaseed:

hahahahahahahahahaha you see what i mean. And there you have some people who are ready to die for him. I think something is wrong here. "Even the very elect will be deceived"

I enjoyed our little chat today. As a journalist, I am driven by a deep passion to accurately represent anybody's view even while not in agreement with you. That informed some of the questions I raised on some of your posts. It pains me when people's views are distorted for whatever purpose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did God Say He Hated Esau? / Is There Any Biblical Prophecy About Rise Of Islam? / Solomon: Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man Or A Foolish Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.