Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (99630 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by olumaxi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

That woman behind the bride tho...why does she looks like she wanna eat whole the man opposites her?

As if she was mad grin
probably her ex
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by winkmart: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Strong
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by nickxtra(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=akinade28 post=61216567]I wish the couple a happy married life.
But dear God, when are you going to answer my call so DAT I can also share dollars as souvenir at my wedding too. I promise to invite my fellow niaralanders ooo.[/quote)
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by pat1612(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Are my eyes playing pranks on me? 'cause I could see wads of N200 notes underneath the wads of Dollar note.

Thank you for bringing that to notice grin
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Where are the strippers?
Had watched and watched d pix, but cudnt find one

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by nickxtra(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
I wish the couple a happy married life.
But dear God, when are you going to answer my call so DAT I can also share dollars as souvenir at my wedding too. I promise to invite my fellow niaralanders ooo.

What is your prayer point now? To get married or to be able to share dollar as souvenirs? Pls ask and pray, but don't ask wrongly, to receive your answers speedily from God.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by casnido2: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
My day is going as planned sha, just lazing around. grin How's yours?.
@vargas right now wee be like

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Whataworld: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
But dear God, when are you going to answer my call so DAT I can also share dollars as souvenir at my wedding too. I promise to invite my fellow niaralanders ooo.
if you marry me we go share dollars tire.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by blackbeau1(f): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmmm. I hope they know a marriage isn't just about the wedding tho.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by akpumping7720(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
the bride might be an ex-stripperlipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by tunazi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
I want to be the groom at that wedding..... LOL
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
MrMcJay:
Getting married is not a problem, staying married is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Adukey:
Where are the strippers?
help me ask ooo[b]
Adukey:
Where are the strippers?
help me ask ooo[/b]
Adukey:
Where are the strippers?
help me ask ooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
I doubt they work hard for their money.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by darlenese(f): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Are my eyes playing pranks on me? 'cause I could see wads of N200 notes underneath the wads of Dollar note.

all the monies displayed there are 200 naira notes except the single dollar placed on top.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
These two dont look or sound like they are ready for marriage, they just wanted a big party that everyone will talk about. Now let the countdown begin.........
When are u getting married

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Sterope(f): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Black is a very beautiful and flattering colour

Who are the couple's trying to prove to?sad

Vivere:

Why are the bridesmaids even wearing black at the wedding? Of all the unflattering colours to wear sef.... Kai!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Vado(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:

Get a Mr Right first.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
When are u getting married

When your 'natural' eyebrows grow back........ angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by xreal: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
This couple sef...... Do they want to remain married, or they are doing this for popularity or oppress someone.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by okerekeikpo: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Confirm na this kind wedding I dey like go, I will do same during my wedding
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
am sure d wife was a stripper
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by iAlpha: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why is Nairaland posting after wedding photos now? They should have posted invites and confirm gifts. Me I will just turn on notification.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by MultiCEO1: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

No, they aren't. You saw right. I did too.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:

When your 'natural' eyebrows grow back........ angry
Hahahaha.... I don't shave my eyebrows off, I only trim d edges. So u marrying shaperly b that
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vado:

Get a Mr Right first.
Where?

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by FrankFrenzy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

Correct girl
Paying attention to details
Must be a banker
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Hahahaha.... I don't shave my eyebrows off, I only trim d edges. So u marrying shaperly b that

Hehe! I haven't found the girl that can adapt and handle my crase'.....
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:

God doesn't answer greedy prayers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by madridguy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Am hustling seriously dear. Hope Sai Baba will give me appointment soon tongue

akinade28:
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by kereman1: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
judging from d Guy's look one can guess he is a love-vendor.
the ear ring.
the orange suit
the bread.

so I am not dissapointed, d girls may as well strip themsefs unclad

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by akinade28(f): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
free2ryhme:

God doesn't answer greedy prayers
how's praying for money to share greed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.