Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (99655 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why N200 notes under the dollars?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Juliearth(f): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
All I see is the bride's wedding gown. #excellentlymade
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
VargasVee:

Niiice

The rest I get is only on Sundays, Soo it's allowed to be lazy after church grin
Alright. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
FrankFrenzy:

Correct girl
Paying attention to details
Must be a banker
Lol, grin I'm not. Had to look at it more than once to be sure.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by enemyofprogress: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by congo4ka: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
F
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by no1madman(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Don Eje...
That guy runs South Africa.
Big time Gee
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vado:

Lol...me I'm good already, not searching. It's you that asked where nao and since I know people...it's pimping pimpin *Katt Williams voice*
Hmmmmmm.... Is that so? Tempting
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by KingRabota: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
FrankFrenzy:

Correct girl
Paying attention to details
Must be a banker
Taaaaa!
Banker nebe?
Just a normal currency enabled commercially minded nigerian girl
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by dosantos: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
I can't see the why this should make front page. nairaland has patial administration. I have post news worthy stories several times but never comes to ftp.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
I wish the couple a happy married life.
But dear God, when are you going to answer my call so DAT I can also share dollars as souvenir at my wedding too. I promise to invite my fellow niaralanders ooo.
u want 2 share dollas, if dis couple tell u d true source of dia money, can u do it?
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Emekus999(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
I hope the marriage last

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Organizer111222(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Why the deceit you put 100 dollar wad to cover 200 naira wads to make people feel you are rich.. keep deceiving yahself mumu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Organizer111222(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
What dollar?? Apart fron the first one on tge top the rest are 200 naira notes [Aquote author=bigiyaro post=61230099] u want 2 share dollas, if dis couple tell u d true source of dia money, can u do it?[/quote]
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by DJperdurabo: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
Not tryna be a killjoy, but, this union is on a clock and the "hour hand" on this particular clock sure moves faster than the "second hand".
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by godofuck231: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Diso60090(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Where are the strippers?
na me self dey look for since three weeks now i never still see them
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by FrankFrenzy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
KingRabota:

Taaaaa!
Banker nebe?
Just a normal currency enabled commercially minded nigerian girl

Now I understand
A typical Nwa afo Igbo
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Slay king of a husband. This is the new generation‘s form of marriages. Nice. The country is moving forward socially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.