Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (99624 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) / Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by eniwhy: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
You call of success can be answered within a month if you are willing to take risk in world of cryptocurrencies. You can be millionaire overnight. If you are interested your response is required.
akinade28:
I wish the couple a happy married life.
But dear God, when are you going to answer my call so DAT I can also share dollars as souvenir at my wedding too. I promise to invite my fellow niaralanders ooo.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:

Hehe! I haven't found the girl that can adapt and handle my crase'.....
Have u tried a boy?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by akinade28(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
madridguy:
Am hustling seriously dear. Hope Sai Baba will give me appointment soon tongue

awwwn, sweetie, may God bless ur hustle
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by slamkobe(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
strippers NI. her colleagues just came for her wedding. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
These two dont look or sound like they are ready for marriage, they just wanted a big party that everyone will talk about. Now let the countdown begin.........

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by VargasVee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
My day is going as planned sha, just lazing around. grin How's yours?.

Niiice

The rest I get is only on Sundays, Soo it's allowed to be lazy after church grin
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by sisisioge: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Haaa! Na this kind wedding I dey like to attend o. Isn't one bail 10k USD? It is well o.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, I thought I was seeing double. grin Now, the question is; who are they deceiving?.
so una also c d money

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
I wish the couple a happy married life.
But dear God, when are you going to answer my call so DAT I can also share dollars as souvenir at my wedding too. I promise to invite my fellow niaralanders ooo.

My darling may God answer your prayers but think deep do u think what they did is honorable? Strippers at their wedding party ?
Sweet heart when God blesses you spend your money wisely .touch people who are in need not strippers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by gabuzee(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
HML to them. grin
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
lol the first bundle is the dollar notes. The rest are N200. Look at the side patterns

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by akinade28(f): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
nurshah:

My darling may God answer your prayers but think deep do u think what they did is honorable? Strippers at their wedding party ?
Sweet heart when God blesses you spend your money wisely .touch people who are in need not strippers
Tanx for the advice, I only said I want money to share not strippers
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:

Tanx for the advice, I only said I want money to share not strippers

Okay dear,May God answer your prayers soonest
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by supajizy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Are my eyes playing pranks on me? 'cause I could see wads of N200 notes underneath the wads of Dollar note.

Lmao. as in ehnn Na only the first one be dollars o grin grin
200naira wads. But nna still money sha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by free2ryhme: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
how's praying for money to share greed?

You are a greedy individual
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Vado(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Where?

They are endangered species living in their own fortified city. You can't possibly find it on the map. You look so innocent tho, don't think you pose a threat so hop on a skateboard & slide into my dm for directions. grin
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by buchilino(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
iamJ:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

SHEI, D 2 OF U NO DAT 2DAY IS SUNDAY
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by akinade28(f): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
free2ryhme:

You are a greedy individual

tanx for taking note of my greed. I'm very sure u didn't understand the post
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Egalitarian1: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divorce is inevitable!
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Soulsymbol99: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
Such marriages no dey last undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Vado:

They are endangered species living in their own fortified city. You can't possibly find it on the map. You look so innocent tho, don't think you pose a threat so hop on a skateboard & slide into my dm for directions. grin
The guy with 3 ladies with 100yards wife material... Give one to soberdrunk na
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by gr8tone: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:
Are my eyes playing pranks on me? 'cause I could see wads of N200 notes underneath the wads of Dollar note.

Nothing does not do your eye o. They are very sharp to have noticed what many could not.
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
They snapped money for giving out as 'change' u guys dey drool
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by tooawesome(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
So??
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by free2ryhme: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
akinade28:
tanx for taking note of my greed. I'm very sure u didn't understand the post

Truely I don't when greediness is involved
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Vado(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The guy with 3 ladies with 100yards wife material... Give one to soberdrunk na

Lol...me I'm good already, not searching. It's you that asked where nao and since I know people...it's pimping pimpin *Katt Williams voice*
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by iammolise(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
publicity stunt, let me show, i dey in cash... Oh 4 4ck sake y can't pple just be rich n stay quiet. Mtcheeww!
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by castrol180(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
I was supposed to be in the wedding
Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
kimbraa:

Lol it is indeed N200

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by Leakdaddy: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahaahh..U know i always look at u with my lustful thoughts winkLicking & biting my lip right now...
Stop trying so hard to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ameen. How is your day?

akinade28:
awwwn, sweetie, may God bless ur hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Working On Obi Cubana’s Mum’s Burial Has Been Our Most Challenging- Uche Ajator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.