Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) (48181 Views)

Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by MrMcJay(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

But don't let an afonja man see those corpse coz they'll use the blood for zobo and the corpse as fertilizer for their ewedu plantation.

Your problem is that you see foolishness as a talent.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by dulaman: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yy
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Springdale: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
I bet they are yorubas, heartless ediots
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by SmartMugu: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oh wow. How can humans do this to other humans? People get mind sha.
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by kenny714433(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rip

See what sons of men have caused. cry cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Stanley1155: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
According to the deceased that shared the story,i dont understand did he share the story before he died.AM JUST ASKING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by shevy878: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
PH if ur living in dat city just mind ur own business

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by guiddoti: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

But don't let an afonja man see those corpse coz they'll use the blood for zobo and the corpse as fertilizer for their ewedu plantation.
You joke over unnecessary comment. This is not being satiric bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by DivneFavour(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
River State and gruesome killings have become good friends. Why are some people so wicke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by uglodoh(f): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexandre:
no mind the guy, he just registered yesterday grin

Don't you think it is NwaiAmaikpe that has come out with another moniker?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by DivneFavour(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Stanley1155:
According to the deceased that shared the story,i dont understand did he share the story before he died.AM JUST ASKING.

He meant one of the deceased tenants. Not the dead dude
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by uglodoh(f): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Stanley1155:

According to one of the deceased tenants.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by emelda86(f): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
I didn't know that the graphic is very graphic & I am eating rice & stew immediately my stew start tasting blood blood embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Tolexandre: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
uglodoh:

hahahahahhaha grin grin grin Savage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
otokx:
It had to be Rivers State but which one is spray bullet?

The constant disregard for human lives in rivers deserves a state of emergency ..its just too bad .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Tolexandre: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
ROYALFIXED3004:

you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own
see this fraudster ooo since you be boss yoursekve, show us your office and car nau Thief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
uglodoh:

It sure does have his traits ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by bettercreature(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
otokx:
It had to be Rivers State but which one is spray bullet?
I swear to my living God i predicted Rivers state before i clicked on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by woodmood: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
uglodoh:

I do not think he is the one. That is the undisputed king of the fools. This one is just a learner in the school of stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
GOD DO SOMETHING O!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

very dry joke. So dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Everything happens for a reason.. It was just a hit any way its still sad to watch lives being wasted RIP to the dead.. Hope they get to rest in peace truly
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Mathewa(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

ya father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by bmos(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tinnytony24:
U joke alot... The other one was kidnap nw death undecided...
Grow up please.... I believe ur nt up to 20 yet. sad

Yes let him grow up. Is there no way to block all these under 25 youths in this forum. They make comments like kids which they are and that is not what this platform is all about. Kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Michael004: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

What do I expect from pig before. Do I need to blame you, naa, your parents need to answer a lot of question. Afonja man would love to see your parents corpses and not these ones. Not easy to be pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Every house owners should installed cctv in their buildings.
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by Ayowande1997(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

So you can't pretend as if u have brain abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by k199192: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
fingard02k:

According to one the deceased tenant who shared the story wrote:

oga OP how can deceased tenant share story... I thought deceased means to die . Are you sure you are not a ghost?
Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
NwaChibuzor2:
shocked RIP beloved ones

Do you know that anyone can insult you with reckless abandon and the mods would approve?

People would use you for target practice today.

Mob action can sweet sometimes.

Brace yourself.

Re: Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) by hanassholesolo: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
fingard02k:

According to one the deceased tenant who shared the story wrote:

Even the dead can be interviewed by bloggers.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.