Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) (1045 Views)

Nigerians Knock Sterling Bank For Comparing Jesus Resurrection With Agege Bread / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by sayentease(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
A cheesy Facebook user named Temitope Steve in an effort to challenge African youths to rise above challenges has gotten more than what he bargained for. grin

His followers think he is "stylishly" mocking oyinbo people of being too soft and easily hurt..

See the posts and the funny comments below grin

So nairalanders, what is your take on this post?

Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by HajimeSaito(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Stupid rantings of a stupid mind.
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by uzoormah(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
must they bring their tongue out when dey die?
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Stupid rantings of a stupid mind.

why are you venting your frustrations on him?

the write up is actually very cool though. those who are criticizing him like you don't know about a figure of speech called "euphemism".

sorry ehn!! you go dey alright
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by Samusu(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mee, I no understand this one
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
suicide always the last option. It wil neva work 4 me
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Samusu:
Mee, I no understand this one

You go school so?

this guy expressed himself in the simplest way possible..

Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
ProsperMVE:
suicide always the last option. It wil neva work 4 me

Just keep praying something bad doesn't happen to you.. the devil is so smart to bring suicide forward as a way forward.. if lucifer can offer Jesus to jump down from a mountain top, then who are you?
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by Samusu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

You go school so?

this guy expressed himself in the simplest way possible..

OK, noted
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Just keep praying something bad doesn't happen to you.. the devil is so smart to bring suicide forward as a way forward.. if lucifer can offer Jesus to jump down from a mountain top, then who are you?
that has always been my prayer
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
ProsperMVE:
that has always been my prayer

you are not alone.. God bless and keep you and your loved ones and mine forever in Jesus name. Happy sunday dear
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

you are not alone.. God bless and keep you and your loved ones and mine forever in Jesus name. Happy sunday dear
amen
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

why are you venting your frustrations on him?

the write up is actually very cool though. those who are criticizing him like you don't know about a figure of speech called "euphemism".

sorry ehn!! you go dey alright
sorry but it is HYPERBOLE not EUPHEMISM
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
ProsperMVE:
sorry but it is HYPERBOLE not EUPHEMISM

Oh.. Really?

My bad
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by AlagbaLekeLee: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
OP... .I thought you said he got more than what he bargained for ni Where are the comments...

Nd what he wrote is alright.. ..i dont think anything is wrong with it..
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by JamesReacher(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
People that type in stupid fonts! I couldn't finish it sef
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by AlagbaLekeLee: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:

How do u know t ha ts the font he used to type... #justasking
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by JamesReacher(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
AlagbaLekeLee:

How do u know t ha ts the font he used to type... #justasking
People that use stupid fonts, apparently the person who owns the phone
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
JamesReacher:

you nor see any fault vex for, na soso font you dey vex for? nawa for you oo
Re: Facebook Post Goes Viral For Comparing African And Oyinbo Suicide (screenshot) by JamesReacher(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

you nor see any fault vex for, na soso font you dey vex for? nawa for you oo
Yes it's the font

(1) (Reply)

Yaba Market Demolished, Rebuilt And Demolished Again For 2nd Time In 1 Year; Tra / A Woman Delivered Real Life ‘mermaid’ Baby / Bet9ja Sues Skuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.