Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched (73360 Views)

Protests In Ilorin As Customs Seizes Rice (Nigerian) / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by baronchuks(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
MediumStout:
sad

I love igbo's but i hate all biafrans. Infact God punish all biafrans
....thunder scatter your yansh
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by bigfather(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:
Awaiting Kwara State Governor!

Him papa don dey carry am enter places and meet people wey fit make things possible for am.
Emir of Ilorin is a monarch to be reckoned with in the state.

You sef dey see am ? Na so life be o !
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by admax(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
You are smart!

Tolexander:

Him papa don dey carry am enter places and meet people wey fit make things possible for am.
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by DrBasit(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Egalitarian1:
Next Governor of Kwara state loading
Not the next Governor but a future one....
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by bigfather(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kobicove:
It appears the sofas in the emir's palace is specially designed to make visitors uncomfortable undecided

grin grin grin grin

Dem nor wan make you come there to come siddon dey look too much ni grin
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
A yoruba boy dey postrate to a yoruba emir, igbos dey here dey burst muscles.. Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by Bizideas7(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Na waoo , see money
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by Adeevah(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
The zulu king
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by Bintmusty(f): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
And how is this relevant?
Some topics on NL at times...this is just introduction of a new share holder to a member of board of directors which is absolutely expected.
He can pay homage anyhow he likes. Ko kan aye.

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by princeade86(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
next governor of kwara state
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by Leez(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
potipher7:
this is the origin of afonja grin
i taught ilorin is a yeroba land
grin grin d hydraulic soup clan are a confused lot

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
He will soon contest and win a political position before the governorship position...preparing for 2023...
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by IJOBA2: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
CONQUERED TERRITORY

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by nairanaira12: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
kaywon22:
Let wait n see if his the next governor or nt, all I know is, we kwarans are nt fools, Almigthy Allah will saves us from bukola n dis Emir's hand.

Are you sure you aren't fools? Remove that emir and put Yoruba oba and people will believe you. Tell Afonja Descendant Union to start being proactive and productive for once.

4 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by YINKS89(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lakexy:
Next Governor of Kwara State......Mo sorry fun gbogbo yin oooooooooooooooooooo
wat wre u lookin at wen saraki made a fool out of d whole Nigerians by becoming d senate president... See pot calling kettle black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by zionglory(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
the emirate in ilorin is weak and I see yorubas taking the kingship back oneday, this is why they killed gov. Mohammed abi wetin be his name for trying to render the emir useless, u heard this emir is kolapo a Yoruba, is it true?

2 Likes

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by princeade86(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
kaywon22:
Let wait n see if his the next governor or nt, all I know is, we kwarans are nt fools, Almigthy Allah will saves us from bukola n dis Emir's hand.
not only emir or bukola saraki that is making life unbearable for u in kwara, but all Ur igbomina kings are useless and selfish. they are using u people for their own pocket.
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by enemyofprogress: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
He went to introduce him either as the next governor of kwara or senator or house of representative member in 2019
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by princeade86(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
kaywon22:
u guys are the one suffering urself, and Ur useless igbomina kings. stop blaming bukola saraki and emir alone
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by drjustice17: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
I believe He is the next Govnor in waiting. kwara state has bn cage n control by saraki's. Bukola father, saraki did it to then governor of kwara state. They even kill him and institute Bukola.
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
MediumStout:
sad

I love igbo's but i hate all biafrans. Infact God punish all biafrans
Igbo is biafra and Biafra is igbo.

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by akigbemaru: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mouthgag:
Fools

Op and whoever brought this to fp are dolts

That's how you Fools give these thieves attention to brainwash people

This is just a publicity, planned fuckery....

By 2023 this useless boy will contest for governor of Kwara state and he may win. And this cycle of frustration and poverty continues amongst the electorates. This same sarakI is one of the biggest problem we have in this country. The cabal head that will never allow this country move forward.

To all you youths who don't want to have sense, may God punish all of you. You will all remain slaves to these thieves. Amen!
Wasted generation of youth we have in this country.

1 Like

Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by dfrost: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Guyman02:
The Fulani Emir of Yorubaland is anointing him as the next Governor of Kwara State. Where the people have been so impoverished that many die in stampede scrambling for free rice from the Sarakis during sallah

cheesy guy how you take know? Although you are not far from the truth. It's sickening to see old folks lining up in front of late Saraki's residence hustling for items.
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by Lescott7(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Help me by voting for me through this link below...
https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2/preview.php?dd=42
Hello, I am Olalekan Adeyemi, one of the contestants for the FCMB flexxtern internship programme. I am soliciting for your vote as your vote is one of the criteria that can get me selected. You can do me a favour by clicking on the link below to vote for me. I will be glad if you can do so. Thank you as i hope to seeing your votes

Vote for Olalekan Adeyemi in the FCMBFlexxtern 2.0 contest https://apply.fcmb.com/Flexxtern-2/preview.php?dd=42 #Flexxtern
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by jasab(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Go and write this message down, saraki is try to introduce his son to them for the next election. That is the next Governor for Kwara State
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by deolu2000(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Young governor... Kwarans, be on the watchout.
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by spaggyy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
kaywon22:

U can only save yourselves

Kwara as turned to a family state where bukola and his family rules and you kwarans smile
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by wahzupguy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
which kind forehead
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by able20(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tolexander:

Yes oh ! Kwara state is Saraki's private property
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by otabuko(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
kaywon22:
My brother, he's Governor of Kwara in Waiting.
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by bigtt76(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
Like joke like joke Bukola Saraki became Senate President fah despite all opposition grin
Re: Seni Saraki Pays Homage To Emir Of Ilorin As His Father Watched by bigiyaro(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
Slaves.

Bukola Saraki's son paying homage as his father watch is news ?

fvckin slaves in dia own ancesral land. imagine an oba in sokoto

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osibanjo Humiliated In His Polling Unit Vgc 033. / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.