Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,903 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Help! Agbor Man Dying At Gbagada General Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Agbor Man Dying At Gbagada General Hospital (869 Views)

COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Comissions 118-Bed Isolation Center At Gbagada General Hospital / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Agbor Man Dying At Gbagada General Hospital by 9jja(f): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hello people. Please I want to share this information in a bid to save life. Below ia picture of an old man who has lost contact with his family. His name is Mr Kingsley Agboje from Alizor community in Agbor Delta state.

He was a bus driver by profession but did not know how he ended up in the hospital, apparently he had accident, lost consciousness only to recover in the hospital. He said he leaved at Adamins Street Ketu Lagos. Lost his wife in August 2011. Has six children by name Blessing , Chukwudi, Gloria, Mary, Christian and Patience. Blessing is late and he is so attached to Mary who he said lives at Ikorodu and sells food and drinks. I want to say that I have personally tried to track down Mary at Ikorodu but without success . The truth is that because of no adequate care this man is rapidly deteriorating at Gbagada general hospital Lagos. Anyone who knows some folks from Alizor in Agbor should help connect this man family. At least let them know the grave of their father. He defecates and urinates same place at the mercy of unfriendly nurses who seems fed up. You can call 09090102211 for more info.

Thank you .

Re: Help! Agbor Man Dying At Gbagada General Hospital by HungerBAD: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
What's the update with him?
Re: Help! Agbor Man Dying At Gbagada General Hospital by 9jja(f): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2017
HungerBAD:
What's the update with him?

Unfortunately there was no response. Even effort to track someone down from the said village who might know him failed. I have done my best for him, right now I don't know his condition as I have left the hospital since then.

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys, Dont Drink Bottled Coca-cola!!! (see Why) / Causes , Prevention And Treatment Of Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.