Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (66398 Views)

Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Top 5 Secrets Of The Statue Of Liberty You Probably Didn’t Know (photos) / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by tomdon(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Some babes get liver sha.
She may even be a stripper who fvcks for money

The school awards certificate for learning and character

Seems this her act is against character

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by mekus74: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Make she transfer go University of Sokoto or Maiduguri and dance with status of Amadu Bello or El-Kanemi and see if na only rustication she go get.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by SIRTee15: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2017
Apina:

I'm still in doubt that one person can actually conjure up so much ignorance as u just did. If it was useless, it wouldn't be there and so that u do not make an even bigger fool of urself in public, it's not just a statue but a monument. As the statue of liberty is to the Americans, so is that statue to UNILAG. That's why so many persons have no respect for institutions or rules in this country undecided

Can u please state that rule that forbids dancing with statute/monuments...
Thanks...
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by tomycole: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good for her, she will now understand the power of social media...
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2017
i wonder exactly what will be in the rustication letter

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by osazsky(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
zoo ,she didn't commit any offence, supreme court straight if na me
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by VERDA: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
ReachHard:
Children of nowadays.

Those days, we were bending down and studying.

Now, they're only twerking and taking selfies.

No wonder na only Third Class full labor market today. Mtschewwwwww!

Were you reading every minute of the day??, the girl might have behaved badly, and yes our present youths dey make me fear for our future....but let's stop acting like we did not once in a while do something silly in the name of fun when we were in sch.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by EgusiShankly: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
ReachHard:
Children of nowadays.

morning till night you were studying abi
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by bakila: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
atilla:
What exactly is the offense she committed. Abi is it illegal to twerk with the statue. I hope this info is false
" Worthy in learning and character"
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Gerrard59(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
SIRTee15:

Can u please state that rule that forbids dancing with statute/monuments...
Thanks...

There really has to be no law. It's based on what the school constitute as morals. IMO, what she did is quite distasteful and in some countries can see herself in prison (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Thailand, Singapore etc).

Nothing wrong with twerking, just do it in the right place(s).
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by sinaj(f): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Wolexdey:

You have no point Sis.

Can you also do same thing she did? Yes or No
oga we are all Unique!

We have different ways of relieving stress. I might do something worse off so far i dnt end up hurting anybody.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by bakila: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
osazsky:
zoo ,she didn't commit any offence, supreme court straight if na me
You case is bad than those from the Zoo. You can't go striaght to the Supreme Court.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Charles4075(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tapout:
her village people at work... Shey the statue was on its own, she carry nyash go give am grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm telling you brother. Her village people right now will be like.

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nif3(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by micflo28(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Too harsh. Please, for the sake of the suffering parents, Unilag should rescind their action and give her a softer landing. it is not easy to sponsor a child from childhood to adulthood and in the final phase things go wrong.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by PitexyBaba(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Oga O, Person No Fit Play Wit Statue Again?
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by kasee(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
hohoho,lmao....Nigeria just dey full of surprises.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Ysakaws1: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
Goldeno:
Very good, she should have been physically punished
IIIIIIIDIOT pikin

If you can not respect the school then go to your fathers house
You are unapologetically foolish.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
So what's her offence now?
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
maybe the statue didn't have orgasm that's why. she should try harder!. unilag is just a hyped nursery school.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by entrepreneurmic: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
ReachHard:
Children of nowadays.

EVEN SOME FIRST CLASS & D MANY TWO ONE AND TWO TWO CLASS DEY FIND JOB AND SOME THIRD CLASS DEY HAMMER WELA. LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOUR DEGREE CLASS BUT IMPLEMENTATION OF WHAT U HAVE IN YOUR BRAIN.

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by SIRTee15: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gerrard59:

There really has to be no law. It's based on what the school constitute as morals. IMO, what she did is quite distasteful and in some countries can see herself in prison (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Thailand, Singapore etc).

Nothing wrong with twerking, just do it in the right place(s).

I agree with the aforementioned countries....
But those countries has very strict n rigid codes regarding behavioural public display....
And the consequences of flouting those rules are very mean....
It's very clear....
Now if nigeria wants to go tru that route, I've got no problem...
But what we should do is sit down n agree on what is distasteful....
Not some few extremist directing the moral fibre of the society via their myopic angle....
Now, I don't see anything wrong dancing with a monument....
Does that make me a liberal jerk or morally weak..
undecided....
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by WetinConsignMe: 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
"Rusticate" is used by the British only. Use "expelled" or "suspended"
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by ReachHard: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ermacc:
shut da fvvbck up.

Another mannerless Third Class material spotted.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Wolexdey(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
sinaj:
oga we are all Unique!

We have different ways of relieving stress. I might do something worse off so far i dnt end up hurting anybody.

You might not realize but somehow somebody might be hurt unknowingly Madam..
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Bullshit! Quite a ridiculous judgment. Thats just a statue and the gal just expressed her artistic side tho alil inappropriate. she doesn't deserve such. She shud sue d damn skol already. Or is it in their constitution not to dance with d statue of d vc

Unsound judgement and abuse if authority ny the skol i must say
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by sekem: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
End time twerk
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ignorant child! If only she had gained admission on that fateful day (May 9th, 2012) to knw what his death meant to us all, she wouldn't be so naughty.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Unik3030: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
sinaj:
This is pure wickedness!

I watched the video and didnt see anything thats bad enough to warrant rustication sad
Even if they want to punish her, why didnt they make her do community service or even write an apology letter undecided

Funny enough its the same lecturers that sleep around with students nd evn collect sorting fee that sat over the panel to met this kinda punishment undecided

yes I agree with you that those lecturers might sleep with these girls behind closed doors but at the same time remember that when she was given a letter of provisional admission it was clearly stated that she should respect the school n anything the school tends to represent. it stupidity on her path n i believe she deserve what she got. what's wrong with taking pic? twerking is a joke taken too far

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Ballmer: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
sinaj:
This is pure wickedness!

I watched the video and didnt see anything thats bad enough to warrant rustication sad
Even if they want to punish her, why didnt they make her do community service or even write an apology letter undecided

Funny enough its the same lecturers that sleep around with students nd evn collect sorting fee that sat over the panel to met this kinda punishment undecided

Everyone or anything in life will not be judge by your own standard so pray any of your misadventure does not lead to this so you do not end up at the end of such actions.
Re: UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC by Sermwell(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
slapandfall:
She was suspended for 4semesters..not rusticated.

I feel it's good for her.. Let's be sane as humans please. What was she thinking about while doing this? Or she just wanted to trend like others on social media right..

I think now, she can go learn skills or trade or go into street dancing since she doesn't see any need taking her education serious
So you don't even know the difference between expulsion and rustication! Rustication means suspension while expulsion is end one's studenship! Oya thank me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / See What A University Student Still Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.