Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

She Refused Fvcking Me Because I Prepared Noodles With Too Much Pepper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused Fvcking Me Because I Prepared Noodles With Too Much Pepper (879 Views)

First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused Fvcking Me Because I Prepared Noodles With Too Much Pepper by Eka111(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nothing we won't see on facebook. As shared by a dude on facebook.
Read below

Some girls are crazy or maybe demonized!
She promised we were gonna bang today and asked me to prepare her noodles, so I did and made sure I ganished it very well with tomato n pepper not knowing she has ulcer. Now she refused to bang me saying she can't duck while hungry.
Who is at fault?

See crazy comments

2 Shares

Re: She Refused Fvcking Me Because I Prepared Noodles With Too Much Pepper by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
How much is noodles abeg prepare another one joor unless no banging tonight lol.
Re: She Refused Fvcking Me Because I Prepared Noodles With Too Much Pepper by frankman365(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
hungry man pack #150, 5minutes then you are ready to go!
Re: She Refused Fvcking Me Because I Prepared Noodles With Too Much Pepper by Holyfield1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
So you had to use the picture of Olayemi Peace to drive your point home grin

(1) (Reply)

[Music] Chriszter - Yawa / I Do Find Prostitutes Irritating / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.