Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (70223 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Comedians Dey Make Money O, See The House AY Built In Lagos / Patapaa Gets A White Girlfriend, Sarkodie Congratulates Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Marvel1206:

Try so hard to fit into NwaAmaikpe's dirty big shoes. I hope you also get a lifetime ban for the unnecessary trash all in the quest for attention.

NwaAmaikpe is anything but not a tribal bigot.
But this guy with his comment is just an attention seeking tribal bigot that's not happy for his fellow man.

I don't really find Akpororo joke to be that funny, but his love for God, made me love him.
May the Almighty continue to bless him.
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by gebest: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yoruba comedians are naturally always very dry. Take this akpororo for example, I've paid for his shows several times but I'm always only treated to noise and shouts which are typical of yoruba thugs. This cruelty is far opposite of our beloved sons from Biafra, Bright Okpocha, Bovi and so many more. When it comes to comedy in Nigeria and Africa, we the people of Biafra take the lead.

His mother is yoruba and his father delta. so he has yoruba blood. Don't say what u don't know. Infact he lived all his life in yoruba land.
which yoruba land? Lagos is no man's land my friend.
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by RichardKajola(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yoruba comedians are naturally always very dry. Take this akpororo for example, I've paid for his shows several times but I'm always only treated to noise and shouts which are typical of yoruba thugs. This cruelty is far opposite of our beloved sons from Biafra, Bright Okpocha, Bovi and so many more. When it comes to comedy in Nigeria and Africa, we the people of Biafra take the lead.

His mother is yoruba and his father delta. so he has yoruba blood. Don't say what u don't know. Infact he lived all his life in yoruba land.
Must you bring tribalism into everything. I don't want to insult you but I pity your life
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Papiikush:
There is money in show biz. Yeah, apart from the underground "coke biz" of Cuz.

The tribalistic bigot below me is just too stupìd.

Gbam! I bi wan tok before, but you don FINISH tok mehn. angry angry
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by clems88(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Marvel1206:

Try so hard to fit into NwaAmaikpe's dirty big shoes. I hope you also get a lifetime ban for the unnecessary trash all in the quest for attention.
where is that amaikpe its been ages I haven't seen him on this forum
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congratulation @akpororo. Nice structure and painting.
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
Akpororo is a Yoruba man - who likes to rep Warri just like AY.

Saying Akpororo is not Yoruba is like saying AY is not Yoruba just because he grew up in Warri.
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
mascot87:

I wonder what you igbo people smoke
we smoke bush and forest
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2017

This is how Hitler's demagagory led the industrious and hardworking German people into starting a completely senseless world war that would eventually cost millions of German lives and lead to the division of that country.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
congratulations bro

wish u more of diz
u are blessed
#handworkpays#
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2017

If I have my way I will ban you for life in this forum. You just a pure tribal and hateful person. Such that you hate anything yoruba. Haha Pls change your thinking....
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2017

His mother is yoruba and his father delta. so he has yoruba blood. Don't say what u don't know.

Ok, since an ordinary congratulatory post has become an avenue for you to display your tribal bigotry, can please tell us what tribe the house he built is from?
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by joshmee4real(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congrats. BT why the house con resemble Evans own?
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by JoNach: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Marvel1206:

Nwaamaikpe. Na life time ban
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
zulex880:

No his father is yoruba not his mum, His dad is from ondo state akpororo was my Neighbor back then

Which neighbourhood is this?
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Congrats to him....Even in dis devilish regime of Buhari....
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by zulex880: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
grandstar:

Which neighbourhood is this?
Abule Aka, Same neighborhood with Brymo.
Akpororo been dey do car wash work those days
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by holatunde1759(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2017

Are you back on NL Nobody?
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:
Some shouting with his dry and nonsense jokes...

Do great things, even if it's terrible...Congratulations AKP

"dry and nonense jokes" you think it's easy to make someone laff?
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
classicfrank4u:

"dry and nonense jokes" you think it's easy to make someone laff?
I'm not among the ones saying, let them keep hating while he continues exploring himself

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by noskcid(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
Admin abeg make una dey ban pple way dey talk out of context
Any small thing at all someone must mention Biafra why
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by dfrost: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2017
cristianisraeli:
where is that small boy house the one way no get hit track way use all money buy drink for club.the guy below abeg you remember him name

I guess it's Navyforce1 cheesy grin tongue
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Appleyard(m): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2017

For your information, Bovi is not from so-called Biafra. He is from Warri and Apkpororo is not from Yoruba, he is from Edo.. So get your facts straights, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2017
rottenPussy:
Hushpuppy’s shoes cost more than the house undecided

Don’t quote me to say balderdash

All that is packaging, which shoe?
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by solihu(m): 2:28am On Oct 09, 2017
mascot87:

I wonder what you igbo people smoke
Simple! They smoke and deal with igbo aka morroco grin
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by thunderbabs: 5:15am On Oct 09, 2017

This is one of the pple not making the world a better place... What has ethnicity got to do with comedy now for God's sake.....if u want to thrash hz performance, its ok to do dt buh wht has he's yoruba, he's delta got to do with all dt.....I fear u oo angry
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by OlufemiAbbey(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2017
zulex880:

Akpororo is from ondo state sir, His dad is from ondo mum from Delta

Forgive my ignorance then. But the people of Ondo are of a mixed ethnicity.
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by mamuzoOMAH(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2017
funny enough the bovi u mentioned is an Isoko man from Delta state. not an Igbo man let a lone a biafran?
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by zulex880: 7:49am On Oct 09, 2017
OlufemiAbbey:

Forgive my ignorance then. But the people of Ondo are of a mixed ethnicity.
Yea you are right, Most of them look don't look like yorubas
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by jessibabe02: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2017
Check out Pics of Akpororo new mansion AY congratulates Him (Photos)

Check out Pics of Akpororo new mansion AY congratulates Him (Photos)
Comedy is kind of a good ambitions for Nigerians is really helping the
youth of our dear country we all know Akpororo cool guy just for the
start i knew he will do so well and today he is celebrity his new mansion.click link to see how inside look like [url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2017/10/09/check-out-pics-of-akpororo-new-mansion-ay-congratulates-him-photos/

Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by shigishege: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2017

not until u say igbos are good in drama. biafra self na drama.
Re: Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) by Glokit(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2017

His mother is yoruba and his father delta. so he has yoruba blood. Don't say what u don't know.

Akpororo is a Yoruba boy.... He is from ESE ODO local government of Ondo state. He only grew up I'm Warri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Face Of Lagbaja / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.