Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,528 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? (2913 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Owerri And Mbaise Girls / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Mbaise Girls - Get Lucky Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by isidiwent: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
It is known that the bride price for mbaise girls is high. Why is it so costly? Are the girls too intelligent or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIlSJ-Fejo&list=RDNGIlSJ-Fejo
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by hibiscus76(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Modified

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by richeeyo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gerao here
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by obojememe: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

I'm an mbaise lady and this has chased a lot of intending suitors..lol

But really it's negotiable
i am a yoruba boy ....give me love i no go run away wink
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by whitebeard(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
U know well palmed pvvsy ain't easy to maintain....!! So their family gat to collect the return investment..!!

It all business but in the name of wedding
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by joelens007(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

make I sharpaly leave this thread for you
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by isidiwent: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Yah
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Gidex4u(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
Same with the Ngwa people.
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Darkseid(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

Negotiable like when they give 2m naira bill, you then negotiate up to 1.95m abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by lightheart(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
isidiwent:
It is known that the bride price for mbaise girls is high. Why is it so costly? Are the girls too intelligent or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIlSJ-Fejo&list=RDNGIlSJ-Fejo

And to think I've been listening to this Flavour's track since last week.
Them suppose give Flavour one chieftaincy title. Major props he gave them on this one.

To the topic, there is this widely-known notion that they are resourceful, fruitful and bringers of fortune to their spouses.
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Negotiate: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

Madam, if you're worth it, a man will walk the distance for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by IykeWest: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

negotiable? How?
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by IamProdigy: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

Ezinihitte, Ahiazu or Aboh....
Whc do u belong.... Nwanyi oma
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
what's this bride price like?
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by hibiscus76(f): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2017
joelens007:
make I sharpaly leave this thread for you
buh Bros, I no dey pursue you naa
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by hibiscus76(f): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2017
IamProdigy:

Ezinihitte, Ahiazu or Aboh....
Whc do u belong.... Nwanyi oma
Ezinihitte oo
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by hibiscus76(f): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Negotiate:

Madam, if you're worth it, a man will walk the distance for you.
yes Sir
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by wordbank(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2017
hibiscus76:

I'm an Mbaise man and I bet u don't want to compare it with that of okrika, bonny and likes
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by obonujoker(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Yep... Mbaise sef.... just that their ladies are normally fair....

So this lady is from Mbaise....
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2017
They're not more intelligent or beautiful than other girls. They simply have very greedy ancestors who created traditions to pander their greed, and it has been passed on to the greedy and lazy people over time. It's not written anywhere that if the tradition is scrapped, someone will die. But their greed won't let them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by isidiwent: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2017
mbaise
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by joelens007(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
buh Bros, I no dey pursue you naa
I know, na your town dey pursue me...Mbaise....hmmm
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 09, 2017
hibiscus76:

How much last? cheesy
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2017
ismokeweed:
They're not more intelligent or beautiful than other girls. They simply have very greedy ancestors who created traditions to pander their greed, and it has been passed on to the greedy and lazy people over time. It's not written anywhere that if the tradition is scrapped, someone will die. But their greed won't let them.
Hmmm
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Boxer007(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

How much last? cheesy

Hi boo. Can i buy you flower's in return for a kiss?
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Boxer007:

Hi boo. Can i buy you flower's in return for a kiss?

May Amadioha deactivate that pipe you use on people's son.

You didn't see me here. No No No

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Boxer007(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

May Amadioha deactivate that pipe you use on people's son.

You didn't see me here. No No No

Boo am confused., you don't like sucking diks or you don't like taking dik? Why? Boo do you or don't you suck diks.
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2017
Boxer007:

Boo am confused., you don't like sucking diks or you don't like taking dik? Why? Boo do you or don't you suck diks.

I love Pu*sy!!! Now leave

Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Boxer007(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

I love Pu*sy!!! Now leave

Sucking diks is simply mouth excercise my dear so please relax. boo boo, Would you suck dik in return for a brand new shoe?
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Boxer007:

Sucking diks is simply mouth excercise my dear so please relax. boo boo, Would you suck dik in return for a brand new shoe?

Can some girl here please Ra*pe this Nigga. So he'd get a taste of what he's missing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by niyot124: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2017
hibiscus76:

Eh ya... sorry ooo grin
Re: Why Is The Bride Price For Mbaise Girls High? by Boxer007(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
ScotFree:

Can some girl here please Ra*pe this Nigga. So he'd get a taste of what he's missing.

Boo boo you like ice cream but dislike diks in your mouth? Boo boo why are you so Aggressive and how old r ya? Serriosly. You can't suck diks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Latest Photoshop King On Instagram And What He Did With Different Celebs / Gorgeous Ebony Stripper Teases Her Male Followers With Viral! / Celibacy! Are You Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.