Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Engaging The Power Of The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Engaging The Power Of The Holy Spirit (1439 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engaging The Power Of The Holy Spirit by dammylarey(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
https://dare.com.ng/Ezine/sermons/engaging-power-holy-ghost/
4th October, 2017 Time: 7:10pm – 8:05pm

Living Faith Chapel AKA WINNERS

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Teaching

Holy Ghost baptism & empowerment

Ephesians 6:12 is a battle that is on where you like it or not, 1 John 5:18-19 no matter where you run to all over the world; the battle is waiting for you psalms 74:20 so, the battle is everywhere in the world. Psalm 91:6 and Luke 10:19 says your protection is only guaranteed in Christ and this is why we need to be empowered by the Spirit – Psalms 23:4.

The Holy Ghost is the one that will represent the father with us John 14:19; James 2:26 you need to be baptised with the Holy Ghost because anyone without Holy Ghost is dead Ephesians 1:13. Holy Ghost is the covering against the Devil.

There is no life or church doctrine in the Bible but life in the God by His Spirit. The baptism is the gateway to have the life in us John 3:7; Psalms 105:15 so you cannot be touched because you are empowered. Anointing begins with the baptism of the Holy Ghost in Acts 10:44 the Apostle’s life was so glimpse to Jesus Christ.

How to be baptised by the Holy Ghost – Hosea 4:6

How do I get across to the awesome power of the Holy Ghost?

Acts 2:4 is the beginning of the advancement of life in the Holy Ghost. Without anyone laying hands on you but by the opening of your heart to Jesus the baptiser Luke 5:17 so, you don’t need any special person to lay hands on you or any special service for the Holy Ghost baptism. This is an automatic right of any child of God to be born of the Holy Ghost.
Be thirsty for the Holy Ghost John 7:37;39 and Matthew 11:12, everyone need desperation to be alive in this world. You don’t need a race dozing but you need a race forcing meaning you don’t follow someone sleeping. Psalms 63:1 you can’t see His power without a thirst – Isaiah 41:17-18.
Look up to Jesus as the baptiser: I remember early days in our ministry, a woman came to me that she has been to several great men of God in the ministry because of the baptism of the Holy Ghost and I told her you don’t need anyone to get baptised but Jesus Christ and right there she got baptised with evidence of speaking in tongue. Matthew 3:11 – Jesus is the baptiser and if you focus on Him He’ll baptise you. I remember when Jesus baptised me, life begins with Him John 14:17 so, be open to be baptized right now.

How do I get across to the awesome power of the Holy Ghost?

He can baptise you through the word.

He can baptise you by yourself longing and thirsty for Him.

He can baptise you by laying of hands.

Make specific demands – Luke 11:13; Acts 19:6

Triumphant Christian living demands the one who is filled with the Holy Ghost – Isaiah 59:19; Zechariah 4:6 – deliverable only by the Spirit of God.

Psalms 92:10-15 destinies flourishes by the anointing if the Holy Ghost and struggles finishes at the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Live is a risk without the baptism of the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost drives you in God’s directions Mark 1:12, you need fuel to drive, no fuel no drive!

You need to have the evidence of speaking with new tongues. The tongues you speak are unknown to you but they are known to God because they are tongues of men and angels. When you are speaking in tongues, you are communicating with angel that is why it is mysterious.

You are not walking out of this place without being baptised…

Altar call:

Tonight will mark a new beginning in your life. If you want to give your life to Jesus for the first time or you want to rededicate your life to Jesus Christ

Bow down your head now and pray these prayers:

Lord, Jesus I surrender my life to you today, forgive me my all sins and wash me with your blood. I accept you today, I believe I am now a child of God . Thank you Jesus, for restoring my soul.

Download File https://dare.com.ng/Ezine/sermons/engaging-power-holy-ghost/

(1) (Reply)

Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor / A Perfect World Or Heaven. Not Really As Good As You Think / Scripturally Can A Prophet Or Pastor Determine One's Marital Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.