Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

What A Generator Repairer In Lagos Did To Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Generator Repairer In Lagos Did To Me (434 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Factors To Consider Before Buying A Generator / An Inverter Is What You Need, Not A Generator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Generator Repairer In Lagos Did To Me by pukena(m): 12:52am On Oct 09, 2017
We are gradually building Africa's largest supermarket for world class service professionals.

I believe we can have professional service delivery of world standard here in Africa. Where a contractor delivers excellent service and ensures the client is satisfied before getting paid.

I lost 2 big power generators in less than 6 months to bad servicemen. I called in a repair man to fix a minor issue with the caborator of one, and before I could say jack, he has damaged the engine. And blamed me for that! Imagine!!

Another one came, quoted an outrageous some of money for repairs, I paid. He said he needs to go to the market to buy materials. I never saw him again till months later.

The fact remains that our service providers in Nigeria are sub standard and lack professionalism. They are not trustworthy.

Pukena is the solution.

Our strict compliance policy to world standard, Insurance cover, delayed payment for 48 hours pending if the client makes a complaint, money back policy for bad service, rating system of our service providers, our compulsory six-week executive training system etc are just our many approaches to solving this problem.

If you need quality service, use Pukena!

All Pukena Pros are insured and have over 10 years experience in their respective field.

With Pukena, you are covered.

Check out our offer here: www.pukena.ng

(1) (Reply)

3 Useful Tips To Help Nigerian Entrepreneurs Survive Low/declining Patronage / Ego Boyo’s IWS Partners House Of Oduduwa, QMA To Empower Women / How Online Presence(website) Can Benefit Your Small Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.