Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Brother In Need - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brother In Need (708 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother In Need by sunnymighty(m): 4:20am On Oct 09, 2017
Good morning fellow nairalanders, please pardon my errors, I will be brief and straight to the point.
I have a friend I have known for almost a decade, a honest and hardworking fellow. He is in dire need of financial assistance to the tune of 500k for the purpose if relocation (having secured a family visa to the US) wants to use his house as collateral, having raised a substantial amount but only need this sum to add to what he has been able to raise. I would have loved to assist but presently I am financially handicapped, he promised to pay withing three months of relocation. He plans to leave by December latest.
Brothers and sisters if you or anybody you know can be of help,I will be very happy, he is someone I know very well.
PM's, questions and comments are highly welcomed. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Thank you all. I can be reached on 08065538405. Thank you all.
Re: A Brother In Need by sunnymighty(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ninety-Eight views yet no comment or headway, e dakun e epp me. Pls help me.
Re: A Brother In Need by Agbaletu: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
sunnymighty:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, please pardon my errors, I will be brief and straight to the point.
I have a friend I have known for almost a decade, a honest and hardworking fellow. He is in dire need of financial assistance to the tune of 500k for the purpose if relocation (having secured a family visa to the US) wants to use his house as collateral, having raised a substantial amount but only need this sum to add to what he has been able to raise. I would have loved to assist but presently I am financially handicapped, he promised to pay withing three months of relocation. He plans to leave by December latest.
Brothers and sisters if you or anybody you know can be of help,I will be very happy, he is someone I know very well.
PM's, questions and comments are highly welcomed. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Thank you all. I can be reached on 08065538405. Thank you all.
You didn't tell us the location of the property and the type.
Forget about using the property as collateral. That old line does not work again.
Many of us are victims of that.
Re: A Brother In Need by sunnymighty(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Agbaletu:

You didn't tell us the location of the property and the type.
Forget about using the property as collateral. That old line does not work again.
Many of us are victims of that.

It is located in Ikorodu (Adamo along Ijebu Ode Rd) sir, it is a residential house and the documents will be handed over to whoever the creditor is, even if we have to involve lawyers to perfect the deal no problem. The fellow is a honest person.

(1) (Reply)

‘the Lord Said’ - Married Man Dies After Wife Fled To Marry A Wealthy Man / Wow. Man Posts Photos Of Himself With His Two Brothers Holding Their 3 Cut / Sexuality: 7 Obstacles To A Fun And Fulfilling Lovemaking For Christian Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.