Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo (1838 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by Mrop(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2017
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, recently ventured into the hospitality business and became a food vendor with her amala joint which she called Abula Spot.

But even as she opened the joint, not just a few wondered where and how she was able to get the money which she used in acquiring the two-storey building that houses her joint.
Reacting to the speculations, the actress claimed that she had to sell some of her landed property and also her jewellery in order to achieve her dream.

“I did not collect a loan to open my business, I saved. I had been planning to open this place for a very long time, so I had been saving. When I wanted to get my new office building, I sold some of my property. I sold almost all my gold if not everything. During that time, I sold one batch and when I needed more money, I sold the rest. I told myself to forget about gold for now because I know that I can make the money back later. With the support of good people as well, I was able to get my office building. The first lady of Kwara State who came to inaugurate the building supported me. Some of my godparents also supported me because I told them that I wanted to sell amala,” she said.

Apparently, her new found love would eat much of her time if she wants the business to survive but during the course of chatting with Saturday Beats, the actress said that she has everything figured out.

She further said that selling amala can never make her quit acting. “I can never quit my career for anything. I am a very organised person. When you are organised, you plan ahead. My life is planned and that has helped me a lot. I knew I was going to do this food business but I waited till the right time. For about a month or two, I am not going to be filming so that I can look after my business. I have a structured plan for my business. It is insured, I have an auditor who comes to look at the records. Everything is well planned,” she said.

Ojo who jokingly said that people now refer to her as ‘Iya alamala’ (amala seller) said that she is not ashamed to sell food some people..

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/i-sold-my-land-gold-to-start-amala.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by Mrop(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2017
Beautiful slay queen selling amala
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by pyyxxaro: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2017
Continue lying oh

You hear , continue

because the money u borrowed from alhaja kudirat u have not paid undecided

Quoters I de wait Una

because I know say Una nor de use ear hear amala tongue grin
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2017
Wehdone jare..
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by dapsoneh: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by MrReloaded(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2017
What is our own concern?
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by Partnerbiz3: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2017
I will travel to that place cos of dat Amala..
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Abeg dat amala get SUGAR and HONEY ni ?
SMH...
all dose yoruba man demanding for extra 4 plate of amala i blame, nd if thier cook it 4 dem @ home, u wil series of complain lyk "DEAR, amala yi ti san ju now, kotu jinah
ahh
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by franklyneo(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2017
So she's saying acting doesn't pay?? Why does shi hv to sell
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by imhere: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Food business we all know is profitable, you can carve a niche for yourself by venturing into Amala Joint Business. It is very lucrative and less stressful, very easy to start with low budget.
Do you know on a daily basis you can make not less than......
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-start-amala-joint-business-in-nigeria/
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by juman(m): 9:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Well done o.
Wishing her success.

Traditional food sellers use juju a lot.
That is general belief.
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Iyabo Alamala grin grin
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by YorubaPrince: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Iyabo Alamala grin grin

Falila K'etan cool
Re: I Sold My Land, Gold To Start Amala Business – Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Falila K'etan cool

Yes ke cool

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Guest At A Party That Has Got People Talking!!! / Chidinma Ekile Dazzles In New Photostoot / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Wedding With Her Boyfriend Somadina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.