Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin (1819 Views)

My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / How Much Is Canada Visa Fee In Nigeria 2018? – Check Out Visa Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by fowlyansh181(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2017
My cousin contacted me with this discussion and wanted me to guide and advice him guys, I am not in the best position to give advice as I know little about these , please guys what's your take /input on this, so I can convey every to him . Thanks , this is his message

"Bro how far, I am in talks with a certain agency that claims to do a work permit visa for Canada. Funny enough a friend of mine (not too close) engaged with them and it worked out and he went . Now I am slightly tempted to engage with them but still skeptical because you know how the country is , no one to be trusted . The man I spoke with claimed the visa thing is being handled by a certain man with foreign affairs , hence why it is possible for them to achieve that .. he sent me a few pictures of other passport/ visas they have done for , and said I can confirm the authenticity. He said everything would be done for a fixed price of 1.7million naira , excluding flight ticket . The said friend of mine over there told me he did his for 1.8million naira and he kept saying things like hope you are ready to hustle, that the pay is extremely good and I should be very ready to work so I can save up . The thing is I actually wish to travel out in a legal way , ( not saying their method is illegal) but I need advice and guides from people who have really tried something similar? I actually would love to study further if it was easier and possible getting that , I studied Sociology and had a 3rd class , I wouldn't know if it is possible to further my education in Canada or Finland or ukraine as I have my eyes on these 3 places . Would it be possible going for a masters degree with my said result? Would I need to do a post graduate diploma first? Is it even possible for me doing it ? Also if I do finally decide to go with this canada work permit, would it be possible for me to switch it to a study visa over there and actually pickup with my masters or a post graduate diploma? Or study for another degree? Which would be a wiser decision for me guys?

He is 24 going on 25 middle next year.
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by fowlyansh181(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Justwise lalasticlala
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by justwise(m): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
fowlyansh181:
My cousin contacted me with this discussion and wanted me to guide and advice him guys, I am not in the best position to give advice as I know little about these , please guys what's your take /input on this, so I can convey every to him . Thanks , this is his message

"Bro how far, I am in talks with a certain agency that claims to do a work permit visa for Canada. Funny enough a friend of mine (not too close) engaged with them and it worked out and he went . Now I am slightly tempted to engage with them but still skeptical because you know how the country is , no one to be trusted . The man I spoke with claimed the visa thing is being handled by a certain man with foreign affairs , hence why it is possible for them to achieve that .. he sent me a few pictures of other passport/ visas they have done for , and said I can confirm the authenticity. He said everything would be done for a fixed price of 1.7million naira , excluding flight ticket . The said friend of mine over there told me he did his for 1.8million naira and he kept saying things like hope you are ready to hustle, that the pay is extremely good and I should be very ready to work so I can save up . The thing is I actually wish to travel out in a legal way , ( not saying their method is illegal) but I need advice and guides from people who have really tried something similar? I actually would love to study further if it was easier and possible getting that , I studied Sociology and had a 3rd class , I wouldn't know if it is possible to further my education in Canada or Finland or ukraine as I have my eyes on these 3 places . Would it be possible going for a masters degree with my said result? Would I need to do a post graduate diploma first? Is it even possible for me doing it ? Also if I do finally decide to go with this canada work permit, would it be possible for me to switch it to a study visa over there and actually pickup with my masters or a post graduate diploma? Or study for another degree? Which would be a wiser decision for me guys?

He is 24 going on 25 middle next year.

This is a scam, don't be fooled by forged picture, don't waste your money and time.

6 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by fowlyansh181(m): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
justwise:
[/b]

This is a scam, don't be fooled by forged picture, don't waste your money and time.

it is ? You mean even when a friend of his went through them?
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by justwise(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
fowlyansh181:

Obviously somebody has being lying to you and that person needs your money.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by aieromon(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by aieromon(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2017
fowlyansh181:

It's a scam. Don't try to analyse it. People have fallen for this same tactic and you now have the opportunity to make an informed decision.

Make it count!
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by fowlyansh181(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Ohh
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by periphetes: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2017
aieromon:

It's a scam. Don't try to analyse it. People have fallen for this same tactic and you now have the opportunity to make an informed decision.

Make it count!

You call it a scam and tactics are you saying there's nothing like Canadian working visa? or is it your first time of hearing about this visas type?

Also could you please share your experience with us of how the so called Canadian working visas scam operates?

Now op, it's good news you have a friend who got his working visas through same agent. I believe there are terms and conditions attached, and your not paying the full fee charged by the agent upfront?

Put this questions to them
1) what are the terms and conditions for the working visa?
2) What job sector and nature of job plus salary per month is available?
3) What is the name of company offering the employment?
4) How many years job contract is it and is it renewable?
, 5) Is it a fulltime job or part time?
6) How long is the duration for the processing of working visas?

If your now satisfied with the there response and the terms and conditions of the offer, then your good to start.
Mind you, signup a legal written agreement with them, state request for full refund of your money as your own terms if it all goes south.

Note : Only make full payment to the agent after authentication of your work visas through the embassy.

Yes, In Canada you can work and study but can't apply for fulltime study. which is due to work hours restriction during a fulltime study.
But, If you can successfully complete a part time study and certification while working with your employer, apply for your PR.

Cheers �

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by gonea02: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hi..firstly listen and hat everyone is saying... there is 99% chance u r in fine a scan..secondly u can apply for school here look for a college that would accept ad do a PGD maybe and that way u have ur foot set in....that I guess would help ur cause..u can work and study a certain amount and work fully when ur not in session.....
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dog wey refuse to listen when hunter dey blow whistle or vuvuzela, must lost.......
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by austino677(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Dog wey refuse to listen when hunter dey blow whistle or vuvuzela, must lost.......
vuvuzela? grin
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by Lexusgs430: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
austino677:
vuvuzela? grin

Yes nah.... 21st century hunters....
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by Lovelywings: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2017
I will never understand the nigerian obsession with using agents. People, THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS to immigration. Is this agent an immigration lawyer? It would be incredibly stupid for your cousin to use him when he can apply for a degree or express entry on his own.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by diportivo: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2017
it must be a visiting visa..... fact

is it doable?.......yes..............fact

if u want to study,go as a student and forget this talk

also,forget Ukraine o.....Wetin u wan go do there if u can afford Canada?
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by fowlyansh181(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
diportivo:
it must be a visiting visa..... fact

is it doable?.......yes..............fact

if u want to study,go as a student and forget this talk

also,forget Ukraine o.....Wetin u wan go do there if u can afford Canada?
do you have suggestion of any other country better than ukraine and within same price range as it?
Re: Need Your Help And Advice Guys Concerning This Canada Visa For My Cousin by diportivo: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
fowlyansh181:
do you have suggestion of any other country better than ukraine and within same price range as it?

pm me

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Northerners Travel Out Like Southerners? / Affordable Hotels In Italy, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain / How Much Is Zambia Return Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.