Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House (28106 Views)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-MIlCH647FkQ/WdtL1E5JhwI/AAAAAAAAFZ0/9KAjuYd2NbEeIOEVObnaw761sRxvS6WKgCLcBGAs/s320/bovi.png[/img]

Comedian Bovi took to his IG page to congratulate his colleague, Akpororo, who dedicated his new home in Lagos, yesterday.

He wrote;

"When @akpororo told me he was opening his house, As thrilled as I was, I didn’t picture this. Seeing it on his page and my jaw dropped! Literally ! Congratulations bro. You have removed scorn and shame from our eyes. You have proven that one with God is majority. You have proven that silence is better than noise. You have shown that all things are possible to them that believe."

[img]https://3.bp..com/-TgsIJm2wt80/WdtLmndFuzI/AAAAAAAAFZs/pa1gYWHflRkCv07TusoEai5sHk-U-E7rQCLcBGAs/s1600/bvv.png[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/comedian-bovi-congratulates-akpororo-on.html

6 Likes

Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Bmedels26(f): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
I Was There
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by spinster(f): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
congrats to him
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by fernandoc(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
When bovi turn preacher?
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by braine(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
ongrats.
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Teewhy2: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congratulations, I celebrate with you on this magnificent edifice . To as many that are happy and celebrate with him things of joy and celebration shall not seize in our home IJN.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

6 Likes

Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Litesanti(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrat.....
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by ALEGETEMITOPE(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrat
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Cutepessy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Greatmind23: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
house dey fast sha ,if person serious not when clubbing and bitches be like Zambia for your world cup ,when I go beat my own Zambia now
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Vicogrin(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
congrats
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Aieboocaar(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
This plot of land is dedicated to the legendary Nairaland jonser, NwamAikpe..... one day you sef go build house like akpororo

I believe in your mumuness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by JON01: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
Surely all things are possible to them that believe!
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
why not akprooro in the picture instead of bovi undecided
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Crystalline(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrats Akpororo....More blessings on you
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Egein(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
This Akpororo that's always shouting about how his umbilical cord is buried in Okokomaiko. Is that where he built this house?
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by davidodiba(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Where the house now?
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by jW16: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
I tap into this... grin
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by greatjoshy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
hhh
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by ObamaOsama: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
very soon I will buy my own house too
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by Cope1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrats, like them they indirectly throw shade at yungsix ooo

1 Like

Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by greatjoshy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
it`s just a matter of time.... my big mansion is coming very soon in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by pretty16(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
Congrats to akpororo. Its a good thing to own your house. Can't wait to say good bye to paying rent every year.
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by jeeqaa7(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wia the house
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by highchief1: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
pretty16:
Congrats to akpororo. Its a good thing to own your house. Can't wait to say good bye to paying rent every year.
r u not too young to wish to own a house?
Re: Bovi Congratulates Akpororo On His New House by pretty16(f): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
highchief1:
r u not too young to wish to own a house?

Hahahaha, too young? cheesy. How old you think I am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures / Bovi's Caption To This Photo Of Him And His Wife / Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.