Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" (36039 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by BluntBoy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muckross1122:
The "Soke" crooner "Burnaboy" has taken to his twitter page to expresses his dislike for pastors and preachers, considers knocking one of them out soon.

Check It On His Twitter Page Below:
https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/917309682942922752

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-dislike-pastors-and-preachers-i-might.html

You are not the only one, Burnaboy. Even me, a former pastor. I want to beat up one of those hypocritical bastards.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by TerrorSquad147: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
peculiar3:
grin
live your life and let others live theirs...

no song and he wants to remain relevant with this post
taa, will you keep quiet?? Which one is no song?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Jethrolite(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Hmmmmmm!

This dude with a smoking prowess might just end up becoming what he dislikes.

If majid can become pastor,
If Eucheria can become a pastor,
If Tonto can become a pastor,
If Chris Okorie can become a pastor,
If Felix Liberty can become a pastor,
If Charles Okafor can become an Evangelist,
If Mama G can become an Evangelist,
If Taribo West can become a pastor,

Then I won't be surprised if Burna boy turns a pastor tomorrow.

In life, we do not only become what we like....the possibility of becoming what we dislike is huge.

Saul (Apostle Paul) disliked pastors too and was even instrumental in their persecution and death in those days but after his encounter with Jesus Christ on his way to Damascus, he ended up preaching and became what he once disliked.

Be careful burna!

No b every pastor b fake,
No b every pastor no carry anointing,
No b every pastor b business man.

Psalm 105:15 says; Touch not MY ANOINTED & DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

I say again....BE CAREFUL BURNA BOY!
Shut up your mouth there!!! It is this kind of talking I hate about Pastors, they talk like it is God talking even when they are telling lies. Burna boy believes strongly in God but has no trust for churches and their peddlers aka Pastors, Bishops, Apostle and every other phony name they bear.

7 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Logician:
omo if you lost money to that you deserve to have your head cut off
and thank God I did not

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Lol your own is a lost cause. undecided
They always mention "truth" to make themselves sound intelligent but ask them what this so called truth is, they won't be able to tell you. Shift jare

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by bejeria101(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Young man! ever heard the word jail/prison before? I guess not
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by TerrorSquad147: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
damofaith:
Scam alert
The picture above is of Princewill Ucha who is a fraudster he has
various means of scamming people online and presently he has dupe
over 50 people on whatsapp claiming to run betweekly pay where he
promise 100 per cent gain on any money they invest with him. He has
the account number of ------------------------------ FIDELITY
BANK
AccounT Name: UCHA PRINCEWILL MIC.
Account Number: 6234816544
and operate with phone number-08133453422
currently he is on the run, please report to the nearest police station if
you meet him.
Please share to enlighten the populace. Thank you
ode oshi, if you're not greedy you won't entrust your money into the hands of a stranger to make profit...
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Acidosis(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
lmao! This dirty smoker doesn't know that many of these ushers in the big churches are men of the Nigerian military and para-military agencies.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by chivic(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
I see that ur carrier will soon end one of this days.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by victorazyvictor(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
NOC1:
na so i go do dem one dey.
what is holding you back?
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Diegoballer: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Thou shall not temp the God Almighty
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Macmoni(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muckross1122:
The "Soke" crooner "Burnaboy" has taken to his twitter page to expresses his dislike for pastors and preachers, considers knocking one of them out soon.

Source:

burna u thinks say na by igbo ....which researched which truth u tink say igbo dey tell u tru or ur useless cowardly cult grup try beat one u go no wetin dey high pass weed
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by ivolt: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
thorpido:
He should actually go ahead,mumu.
Like it's a lawless country and you'll walk free.

Do that to a genuine pastor and find out what it means to 'hit the rock and be broken'.

The only thing holding Burna back is the law.
Remember, those "genuine" pastors always have several bodyguards around them
when going on an outing. They don't even have faith.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Dare2Try(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
The witches and wizards Wey dey him village don finally get him password Na to use e career play candy crush remain, if e still get career sef
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
ode oshi, if you're not greedy you won't entrust your money into the hands of a stranger to make profit...

U don take weed, I tell you he scammed me. Mtcheeeew
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Wizaugpet(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Hmmmmmm!

This dude with a smoking prowess might just end up becoming what he dislikes.

If majid can become pastor,
If Eucheria can become a pastor,
If Tonto can become a pastor,
If Chris Okorie can become a pastor,
If Felix Liberty can become a pastor,
If Charles Okafor can become an Evangelist,
If Mama G can become an Evangelist,
If Taribo West can become a pastor,

Then I won't be surprised if Burna boy turns a pastor tomorrow.

In life, we do not only become what we like....the possibility of becoming what we dislike is huge.

Saul (Apostle Paul) disliked pastors too and was even instrumental in their persecution and death in those days but after his encounter with Jesus Christ on his way to Damascus, he ended up preaching and became what he once disliked.

Be careful burna!

No b every pastor b fake,
No b every pastor no carry anointing,
No b every pastor b business man.

Psalm 105:15 says; Touch not MY ANOINTED & DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

I say again....BE CAREFUL BURNA BOY!
One Beer for Your head Nigga! smiley

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Wizaugpet(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jethrolite:
Shut up your mouth there!!! It is this kind of talking I hate about Pastors, they talk like it is God talking even when they are telling lies. Burna boy believes strongly in God but has no trust for churches and their peddlers aka Pastors, Bishops, Apostle and every other phony name they bear.
As the Water flows,
I can Truly see his Believe for God... undecided
Ogbonge Believe grin
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Donkalio: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
When the wrath of God will fall on you, ur song & life will be swept under carpet.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by SegunWonda7(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Burna no try am oh.. God go vex for you
[url]PiginLoaded.com[/url]
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by God2man(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ended up becoming a Pastor?
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by jays1990(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muckross1122:

Source:

Go ahead God will help you
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by semyman: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
What more do you expect from a child that never had proper upbringing?. He's a fool!. He should knock his mother's head first.
Olo.. Allen spotted
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
semyman:
Olo.. Allen spotted
Is that your mother's name?.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
mumu! Go ahead now
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Iykesampson16: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
The Bible said "touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm". E b like say na now way DAT devil wan begin punish you aby!!!!
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by 2bam: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
I am begging you to try it and allow the wrath of God to descend on you who are u burna boy fvck you..
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by talk2percy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
That would be so nice!!! They are so annoying, always disturbing people's peace with their shouting.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Give your life to Christ.

Nope, I am a deist. One God, that's all !
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by madjune(m): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
A clear sign of an agent of the devil.

If you hate them, simply ignore them.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
thorpido:
He should actually go ahead,mumu.
Like it's a lawless country and you'll walk free.

Do that to a genuine pastor and find out what it means to 'hit the rock and be broken'.

No pastor is genuine, they are all criminals including the God that sent them
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by joceey(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muckross1122:

Source:

Make GOD allow go beat all this white garment prophet na 7days you get to live
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nigerian pastors are scams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / Kupe Boys Rock Matching Outfits, Share Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.