Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" (36008 Views)

Ed Sheeran: I Worked With Burna Boy, I Have Never Seen Anyone Ingest More Weed / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by sirfee(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Sirfee will like this grin angry

I don't genuinely dislike them, neither do I feel like hitting them.
...but knowing this self acclaimed pastor, I agree they are the worst hypocrites on earth. They can use the name of God to get away from anything, just anything.
Lol,touch not my anointed.The best thing is to always ignore them and their heresy.

I want to establish a church very soon,I want you to be my lady evangelist.Can you speak in tongue....
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by NavalObi37: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Hmmmmmm!

This dude with a smoking prowess might just end up becoming what he dislikes.

If majid can become pastor,
If Eucheria can become a pastor,
If Tonto can become a pastor,
If Chris Okorie can become a pastor,
If Felix Liberty can become a pastor,
If Charles Okafor can become an Evangelist,
If Mama G can become an Evangelist,
If Taribo West can become a pastor,

Then I won't be surprised if Burna boy turns a pastor tomorrow.

In life, we do not only become what we like....the possibility of becoming what we dislike is huge.

Saul (Apostle Paul) disliked pastors too and was even instrumental in their persecution and death in those days but after his encounter with Jesus Christ on his way to Damascus, he ended up preaching and became what he once disliked.

Be careful burna!

No b every pastor b fake,
No b every pastor no carry anointing,
No b every pastor b business man.

Psalm 105:15 says; Touch not MY ANOINTED & DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

I say again....BE CAREFUL BURNA BOY!

God bless u Sir
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by OlivetBen(m): 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
His case is just a small case. Let him go and ask Apostle Paul what happened to him when he was Saul. His name will change from burna boy to born again.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by NavalObi37: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmm.... some people sef
Just try that with an ANOINTED SPIRIT FILLED SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, MEN THAT WALK WITH GOD AND HAS THE ANOINTING OF PROPHET ELIJAH, and you'll see something
You're joking....
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by purples25(f): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
What do you say about people and God if a man can post all sorts of Jesus preaching messages all around and scream at people on social media to follow God, but he recklessly sleeps with girls in privacy and makes lewd jokes about sex.

People........ Following God.............We all really deceive ourselves these days * stretch and yawn*....
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by JuicyStar: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
akinade28:
Ok, but what will u gain by "knocking one of them"
Just wondering

U dey mind am? Because they are called Pastors and Preachers, he believes he can physically knock them out. He doesn't know that some of them na thug before. Them go too beat am jointly or severally.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by adims96(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
just like I dont like his music, I just pray he does it
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by leeone(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Benjom:
I learnt Evander Holyfield is now a pastor.

"Burna, please teach him a lesson first."

Thanks in advance.
shocked :oburna boy try am na
U go hear word
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
He should start with pastor Adeboye. His one punch go easily send the old scammer man to grave. grin
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Lilimax(f): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Just negodu Nwa afonshi a! embarassed May Holy Ghost fire fall on you.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Excellent89: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
you better becareful. You should not use your month to talk rubish the way you use it to sing rubish, expecially to people of God.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by itsmeurLady(f): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
I came here to actually say that's y ur life is like this, u think u are a musician as u are der, u are a dirty noise smoking weed maker... ur life is already close to useless . So u might actually need one of these pastors when time for your deliverance comes... I pity people that insults pastors, their life is headed towards destruction if they don't repent.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Benjom:
I learnt Evander Holyfield is now a pastor.
"Burna, please teach him a lesson first."
Thanks in advance.
grin damn right sebi e wan beat a pastor, youve just given a choice
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Hakeem12(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

Hmmmmmm!

This dude with a smoking prowess might just end up becoming what he dislikes.

If majid can become pastor,
If Eucheria can become a pastor,
If Tonto can become a pastor,
If Chris Okorie can become a pastor,
If Felix Liberty can become a pastor,
If Charles Okafor can become an Evangelist,
If Mama G can become an Evangelist,
If Taribo West can become a pastor,

Then I won't be surprised if Burna boy turns a pastor tomorrow.

In life, we do not only become what we like....the possibility of becoming what we dislike is huge.

Saul (Apostle Paul) disliked pastors too and was even instrumental in their persecution and death in those days but after his encounter with Jesus Christ on his way to Damascus, he ended up preaching and became what he once disliked.

Be careful burna!

No b every pastor b fake,
No b every pastor no carry anointing,
No b every pastor b business man.

Psalm 105:15 says; Touch not MY ANOINTED & DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

I say again....BE CAREFUL BURNA BOY!
Most of today's pastors ain't anointed
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
Worwor:
He should start with pastor Adeboye. His one punch go easily send the old scammer man to grave. grin

And his one punch cant send the Retched Foool that gave birth to you to his grave.

Ewu Gambia.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Checked86: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
akinade28:
Ok, but what will u gain by "knocking one of them"
Just wondering
he said God would be happy. His gain? may be to make God happy
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by pocohantas(f): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,touch not my anointed.The best thing is to always ignore them and their heresy.

I want to establish a church very soon,I want you to be my lady evangelist.Can you speak in tongue....

LOL. I can't speak in tongues ... I lost one endtime suitor because I no get those christian qualities.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by pweetiedee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jethrolite:
Shut up your mouth there!!! It is this kind of talking I hate about Pastors, they talk like it is God talking even when they are telling lies. Burna boy believes strongly in God but has no trust for churches and their peddlers aka Pastors, Bishops, Apostle and every other phony name they bear.

the person u quoted doesn't understand. Its not about hating God, its about hating fake pastors. They are evil.

And yes, they deserve the knocking out, but only God can judge.

Personally I don't like to av anything to do with people who carry titles like pastor, Alfa, bishop, evangelist etc.

They like to cheat, scam and get everything they want even if they don't deserve it. And dey women like ....

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by sirfee(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. I can't speak in tongues ... I lost one endtime suitor because I no get those christian qualities.
grin Don't worry the right dude is on his way coming,just have little faith(in the voice of Michael Scoldfield).

It is different strokes for different folks,I dey fear religious ladies like lightning.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by pweetiedee(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
tamethem:

And his one punch cant send the Retched Foool that gave birth to you to his grave.

Ewu Gambia.

Wretched fool that gave birth to him? Really?

Now tell me, are you better than Burna boy?

Psalm 51 fall on you!
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by neejay1986(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muckross1122:
The "Soke" crooner "Burnaboy" has taken to his twitter page to expresses his dislike for pastors and preachers, considers knocking one of them out soon.

Check It On His Twitter Page Below:
https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/917309682942922752

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-dislike-pastors-and-preachers-i-might.html

Definitely one of them will soon jail your life like what was done to madam Kemi.

Wa keko.... except you didn't go near the real men of God.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by neejay1986(m): 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
thorpido:
He should actually go ahead,mumu.
Like it's a lawless country and you'll walk free.

Do that to a genuine pastor and find out what it means to 'hit the rock and be broken'.

unless it's not the genuine man of God. A dog that will get lost will never hear the whistle blowing of the hunter
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Benzypet(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
He will rot in hell, and God save him the day he tries that. And i pray that he will never live to tell the story. Bullshit
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by pocohantas(f): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
sirfee:
grin Don't worry the right dude is on his way coming,just have little faith(in the voice of Michael Scoldfield).

It is different strokes for different folks,I dey fear religious ladies like lightning.

I fit follow buddhist after everything... cheesy
I fear some of them pass you.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by KingSango(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ndlistic:
Try it.. I will deal with you Personally..

No cheek turn? grin
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

Wretched fool that gave birth to him? Really?

Now tell me, are you better than Burna boy?

Psalm 51 fall on you!

Did you read his comment at all?

Cos u think I was hard on him for nothin.

I am not against ppl that are against all these fake men of God. No
I am against them too.

But is it not wrong to have picked on Adeboye? Saying if Burna. boy should give Deboye a jab it will send him to his grave.

What about his father? Whats so ever makes Adeboye not to be able to withstand Burna Boys hit should be able to send his father to his grave too.

All Im trying to let him know is No matter your belief RESPECT your elders.

He lacks that.

Now to your question if Im better than Burna Boy. I dont see any reason for that comparism and I dont compare myself to anyone .

Life is not a Competition .
Stay blessed
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by ulitox: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Muckross1122:
The "Soke" crooner "Burnaboy" has taken to his twitter page to expresses his dislike for pastors and preachers, considers knocking one of them out soon.

Check It On His Twitter Page Below:
https://twitter.com/burnaboy/status/917309682942922752

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-dislike-pastors-and-preachers-i-might.html

Mtchew, u don dey smoke weed abi?
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by sirfee(m): 12:00am On Oct 10, 2017
pocohantas:

I fit follow buddhist after everything... cheesy
I fear some of them pass you.
This is 21st century, go for your happiness.I want to marry a deist like myself,it is a free world.
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by Amigos12(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2017
Obviously he is still a boy.Very far from being a man!
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by chiraqDemon(m): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2017
thorpido:
He should actually go ahead,mumu.
Like it's a lawless country and you'll walk free.

Do that to a genuine pastor and find out what it means to 'hit the rock and be broken'.
A genuine pastor will not be in a situation where he'll have to be knocked out by burna
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by deebrain(m): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2017
The days are coming when you will try one genuine one and fire will physically fall on you.

Go and ask the kids that abused Elisha as he minded his business doing his work.

That there are fakes does not remove the fact that there are real ones, amongst them are ones that are fiery!

Think we need to be careful. God still fights for these people!!
Re: Burna Boy: "I Dislike Pastors And Preachers, I Might Beat One Of Them Up" by greypencils: 1:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Pastor Jeun Jeun: Ngbo burna? You said so? BRING THE HOLY CANE... (beating out the evil spirit in burna) get out, jade! Burna Boy: I WILL DESTROY YOU...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taju Receives Cheese Balls: Before & After Photos / Sikiru Ayinde Barister Is Dead! / "HOT Wednesday" - Nina Ivy In Thigh-Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.