Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands (54592 Views)

JUST IN - LIST: 6 Former Nigerian Governors Convicted For Corruption... / Presidential Visit: Lagos Declares Thursday March 29 Work Free Day / Women In Hijabs Pose With Weapons In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
You hate Muslims? Just like that? Actually, I've met Muslims who sound more educated and enlightened than you. And by the way, your hatred, or lack of it, for Muslims has NOTHING to do with the subject of the topic. Put your emotions aside and address the matter OBJECTIVELY.

If you Christians demand for special rights in a secular state, Muslims also have the right to do the same - in fact, people of ALL religions have the same right. And some other guys can simply transform their world view into a "religion" and start demanding for special rights that suit their agenda. THAT IS THE POINT. Capice?

So, the rest of us are telling you Christian and Muslims to stop being a pain in the ass, to lock yourselves up in your houses and places of worship and EAT YOUR RELIGIOUS SHIIT ALL ALONE! The rest of us aren't CROCOPHILIACS like you! Not everyone has the stomach for EATING the religious shiit in their panties!
it's paining you abi? Let it pain you well well and let it poo you up in the ass.. Since you are quoting me anyhow.. Beast

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by resurgentxtian1: 12:44am On Oct 10, 2017
BenzEne1:

I am absolutely disappointed in some people who I always regarded for their intelligence in making comments. Yoruba as sultan. Na wa o. And the so called person did a lil bit of Nigerian history in his or her GST. Maybe he thinks refugees are comfortable enough that they call for media talks to discuss with folks on nairaland. AuzubaIllah

Can we discuss the basis for Nigeria’s continued existence? Is it not clear that Christians are tired of staying with Muslims in Nigeria? Most Christians aren’t happy I tell you. The fact is that Muslims don’t know how scary their religion is. Na wa

PS: I am a Yoruba man who is a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by chiraqDemon(m): 12:44am On Oct 10, 2017
We Buddhists have our own requirement o
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2017
missbeckykisses:
it's people like you that will get killed in the SW, bloody cunts, go and lick poo and die

How is this reasonable now. Can't you discuss without telling people to lick poo and all that absurdities. I didn't want to qoute you. So sorry. You can go on insulting people sha. That doesn't mean you have made a single point.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 12:50am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:

Can we discuss the basis for Nigeria’s continued existence? Is it not clear that Christians are tired of staying with Muslims in Nigeria? Most Christians aren’t happy I tell you. The fact is that Muslims don’t know how scary their religion is. Na wa

PS: I am a Yoruba man who is a Christian.

I don't think religion should be a determinant for us to split. Its however becoming glaring to me tonite that it is. So much hatred. Its really evident that people aren't happy. But just to make sure. Can you tell me why christians aren't happy?
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Empiree: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Ola17:
Muslims now the majority in SW shocked

Is this a joke? Who conducted the census?

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by resurgentxtian1: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2017
BenzEne1:

I don't think religion should be a determinant for us to split. Its however becoming glaring to me tonite that it is. So much hatred. Its really evident that people aren't happy. But just to make sure. Can you tell me why christians aren't happy?

Because Muslims in Nigeria are hell bent on Islamising the country(both northerners and SW Muslims).We Christians would be happy to let muslims carve out a part of the country to practice their religion. Specifically, the practice and way of life of Muslims is radically different from that of a Christian. I am a Yoruba man and I have close Muslim friends and I still harbor a morbid fear for the extremist part of Islam. The religion is too crude and it has the tendency of frightening an average Christian due to its tenets which tends to curtail the individual freedoms of its adherents. undecided

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Emanodimo(m): 1:00am On Oct 10, 2017
As much, I tried to avoid religious discuss... This sprouts my anger
Now, I can really understand that there's a hidden agenda....
But what is most disappointing is the policy of exclusion adopted by post-independence governments....I laughed when I read that...

Nigeria as country where people fight for freedom without honours. Freedom at its best form and its worst kind... Emanodino
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Desyner: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2017
BenzEne1:

He did marry both the young and old. As a muslim I'm allowed to do same. Shikena. Yes the widows were married out of empathy so they could have a man who will cater for them. His companions also practised same. I for one do not subscribe to underage marraige. But that is just my opininion.
This is the first reply you should have given.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2017
missbeckykisses:
it's paining you abi? Let it pain you well well and let it poo you up in the ass.. Since you are quoting me anyhow.. Beast
Damn! You need to go back to school. Your annoyed teachers who were paid peanuts by the management of your substandard school never cared about your education. Only if there had been someone around to advise daddy to have invested more in your studies - he wouldn't be reaping such rotten fruits.

Your critical thinking skills are of incredibly poor quality, consequence of cheap education. undecided
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Jerrypolo(m): 1:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
Read about Islam in China on Wikipedia. The areas the Chinese always clamp down on is the areas populated by the Uighurs who are ethnic turkic Muslims, what is going on there is ethnicity not religious per se. Majority of Chinese are Han, while the Hui Muslims are equivalent of Han except that they're Muslims, everything about them is the same. The Chinese sponsors Hui Muslims on hajj, there are Muslim only buses in China, Muslim only toilets, Muslims restaurants, Muslims toiletries, etc.

"Muslim only"?

And you see that as Good?.

It's like "LEVEL". Even if you flip it, result comes out same.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:

Because Muslims in Nigeria are hell bent on Islamising the country(both northerners and SW Muslims).We Christians would be happy to let muslims carve out a part of the country to practice their religion. Specifically, the practice and way of life of Muslims is radically different from that of a Christian. I am a Yoruba man and I have close Muslim friends and I still harbor a morbid fear for the extremist part of Islam. The religion is too crude and it has the tendency of frightening an average Christian due to its tenets which tends to curtail the individual freedoms of its adherents. undecided

What you wrote are basically emotional words. It's pure trash and should be dumped in the bin.

Firstly, how are Muslims hell bent on Islamanizing Nigeria? I've heard this statement times without number but nobody has been able to prove it with substaintial facts

Secondly, how is the way of life of Muslims "radically" different from that of Christians ?

Thirdly, how is the religion too crude and frightening to average Christians ?

Finally, what are the extremist part of Islam you fear that makes you distant yourself from your Muslims friends?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by MightySparrow: 3:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Demmzy15:

See grammar, how can you know about Shariah when you can't even speak correct English?

Most newscasters in AlJazeera aren't Muslims, so why force them to wear hijab?

I agree

Is your child a Muslim? No one imposed Arabic and Islamic studies on them

It didn't end during 1st WW, 2nd WW and definitely not in 3rd WW

So shari'a law is written in English? Whichever language, we see Yerima here in Zamfara cutting the hands of people who stole goats while himself who stole billions of Naira is freely enjoying his cool money as senator today.

We are here when an Igbo girl was stolen in Niger state and kept in an emir's palace claiming she converted to Islam , therefore, by Shari'a she could no longer be accessible by her parents again.

Be deceiving yourself here in Nigeria. The same Law and religion destroyed the glories of Egypt, Babylon, Persia that once ruled the world. Today these nations are mere shadows begging for recognition in the committee of nations. The only contribution from Islamic vworld today to the world is pilgrimage and terrorism.

I am sure you are not in Nigeria or with your proficiency in English, you are an an illiterate. VThe last JSSCE vwritten in April - May had CRK almost replaced by Islamic studies but for people like Oyedepi, Adeboye etc that said that Christian students must avoid such questions before the order was reversed.

In Dubai, Turkey, Iran, Saudi... how many of them have four wives or divorce the wives by merely saying, ' I divorce you' three times?.

Lastly, Muslims like you can't differentiate between the force of religion and the force of civilization. All religions the world over are fighting this force. Anything coming form Europe and America are regarded as Christianity by Muslims. Yet, churches are being deserted in these places by their citizens. For example Obama's hairdo is a Christian doctrine because America is Christian country, such inference!

The excesses of Islam will plunge the world into world war soon. A day is coming when all these acts of terrorism will no longer be tolerated. Or, a nation hungry for war will be forced to reterliate any attacks on them or their embassies. This would be the beginning of WW3.

Rejoinder expected.

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Rilwayne001: 3:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
Thank God I'm not Ilorin o!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Pat081: 4:01am On Oct 10, 2017
jaggabban:

I don't want to go for ur holiday no more. Why don't u start by going for my holiday instead of urs?
hisssssssssssssssssssssssss so u think if dey gv it to us I will not go abi
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by ipoblogic: 4:09am On Oct 10, 2017
rhektor:

But the biggest Islamic school is in the east, Ebonyi state
Its part of our fear that one day they will rredicalise our brothers and they will become savages like lBuhari and his northern Jihardists.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by ipoblogic: 4:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Positivepoint:

Secular East or u meant Christian East?

Christianity is predominant but are free to make choices.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Marsnizz: 5:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Nbote:
How is Jan.1st and boxing Day Christian holidays? I still remember d last salah was a 2day holiday, Friday and Monday. So what is going to happen to our currency dat has Islamic/Arabic inscriptions wen not everyone using it is Muslim. Or d fact dat Nigeria is a registered member of Organization of Islamic countries even though there are also predominant Xtian population.
.You talk blindly brother .Can you tell me the text, bible is written with in Nigeria? (A) Spanish (B) English(C) Chinese (D) Arabic (E) Non of the above.The fact that you read bible doesn't mean that everybody read it.some people only know how to read Arabic.For your information, the Arabic inscription remove on our new currency must be return because it was remove because of complain from the Christians.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Freshsan2009: 6:01am On Oct 10, 2017
yang:
These animals have started showing their true colors

A well orchestrated islamisation plan

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

The sooner we divide this zoo called nigeria the better for everyone
U are a goat then.. very foolish animal... callng his parents animal...
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by stmattj: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2017
yang:
These animals have started showing their true colors

A well orchestrated islamisation plan

why can't you people form your own country and impose all the sharia laws that you want

You have finished propagating your evil it in the North to form boko haram with funds from saudi arabia now the next thing is to continue the jihad down south

The sooner we divide this zoo called nigeria the better for everyone
terrorists dem
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by mechanics(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2017
He's talking out of point, FG won't implement anything.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by speak2me2015: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2017
I expected your writeup to be in Arabic or Hausa because the English you speak is a Christian language.
Nonsense
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2017
Ah ah
You people just dey waste your time
FG will not try such
If they don't want the country to split
Let's start focusing on another disease and how to stop it
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Madeu(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Nowenuse:

Pls there is nothing like a Muslim north or a christian south in Nigeria!
What about the tens of millions of Yoruba Muslims in the South -west and the tens of millions of christians in the middlebelt/ north-east?
Muslim north and Christian south is just a terminologies used to describe the major religion between these regions.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Positivepoint(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2017
diadem10:
It's like the fool forgot the schools were built by the missionaries, not his illiterate loving utman dan fodio..

Come to think of it, no one's stopping muslims from attending schools built by Muslims. My mum once headed a muslim school and every students had to be clothed in hijabs, including teachers' children who aint muslims. That's why school dresses are called "uniform" wears. Everyone ought to be uniform in their wears. Whoever doesn't like it should go and die!

And we were colonised by the British, not Arabs, hence our generalised weekend days remains Sat and Sun! No eediot can force Arabic views on us. If you want to become one, go and live in Saudi.

And u are arguing islamization I think it's more of Christianization.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2017
resurgentxtian1:

Islam isnt crude. There are extremists in christianity too and various other religions. Islam if practised according to its teachings would spread no fear among members of other religious groups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by gabson02(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2017
there is God oooo
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Cannonleo(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Elose11:
Over to the traditional worshippers! Send the APC your restructuring demands!
I swear
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by BenzEne1(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2017
speak2me2015:
I expected your writeup to be in Arabic or Hausa because the English you speak is a Christian language.
Nonsense

There is nothing like christian or islamic languages. Arabic existed before Islam. As Hebrew and latin existed before Christianity. This goes for Hindi and Hinduism. English is not a christian language. What you should say is that large populations of the afore mentioned religions speak the various language native to them. And propagagated these religion in these languages.
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2017
O ga oh. sad
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by Chigold101(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Agbaletu:
Religion is a curse to Nigeria!
Our forebears were predominantly traditional worshipers not until the Arabs and the White men came.
Thursday should be declare a public holiday for the traditional worshipers.

Nigeria indeed is a joke!
and traditional worshiping is not religion?
Some people sef
Re: Make Fridays Work-free, Allow Hijabs – Muslims List 6 Restructuring Demands by RegalD(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2017
IF YOU WANTED ALL THIS FOR YOURSELVES, BIAFRA GAVE AN OPTION BUT YOU DECLINED BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP THE ADVANTAGES YOU ENJOY FROM THESE CHRISTIANS.IF THEIR DEMANDS ARE MET, THEN WE ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO ISLAMISATION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

People At ATM Queue Hail Tinubu In Lagos / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos) / Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.