Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) (30834 Views)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / Robert Mugabe Is Dead! Ex-Zimbabwean President Dies At 95 / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by goshee: 1:00am On Oct 10, 2017
GoroTango:
My friend shut up there. So the govt should allow a bunch of miscreants take over a section of the country abi? All men will eventually die including you and I, in the meantime python dance continues.
RIP Gen. Malu and may God give his family the fortitude to bear their father's loss Amen.
meanwhile bring back our $26billion
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by goshee: 1:02am On Oct 10, 2017
juman:
I can remember, he was the one that led soldiers to odi and killed many many people.

Obasanjo latter after sometimes sent soldiers to his village and some neighboring villages and wiped them off.

There are a lot of cases people would face with God.
does that now mean that obasanjo is god's punishment to the offenders?
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by goshee: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Chukazu:
OBASANJO used this guy to destroy Odi after he was gone he used another Chief of staff this time to destroy his own home town...Zakibiam

KARMA no get "plea bargain" undecided
when is obasanjo getting his own pay or is obasanjo the grand dad to karma?
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by goshee: 1:10am On Oct 10, 2017
jacko007:

Lies!!! you clearly don't know what you are blabbing about...be careful of what you say online.
Simple advice
sharrap there fool
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by goshee: 1:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Throwback:

Does Kanu sound like someone who is sane enough to be engaged in any discussion?

What of the legal problem of his bail which the government wanted to challenge after he repeatedly and wantonly breached the conditions? He threatened to march 2 million of his supporters to Abuja and commanded them to burn down the country once they hear he has be arrested (lawfully).

That is not the kind of person anyone in the sane world would dialogue with. Most importantly, he wields no constitutional authority to demand for any political dialogue.

The only power he had was his singular vote, just like you and I. He is constitutionally recognised as representing himself only.
you have exactly highlighted why KANU call Nigeria zoo. he has no constitutional right to represent anybody but Niger delta militant were engaged in dialogue and boko haram too which they turned down. had kanu and his supporter engaged in arm struggle maybe by now government would have resorted to dialogue. it is only in the zoo that language of violence is been understood and nigeria is a typical example said kanu.
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by juman(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2017
goshee:
does that now mean that obasanjo is god's punishment to the offenders?

Dont see it that way.

As a president, its not proper to be killing your people like insects. It never done like that in civilized society.

Also we should remember every time, we are accountable to God in hereafter.
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by dokiOloye(m): 4:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Clergy20:

And the soldiers they killed at Odi deserved to die, right? You wouldn't make reference to those soldiers who were people's fathers, husbands, uncles, brothers, nephews etc. And what has happened to OBJ that gave the orders? Why has nemesis not caught up with him if what he did was wrong?
the people that were killed weren't d ones who committed d offense or will U gladly suffer for an offense committed by ur village man or even brother??
As per orders,in other parts of d world,we see security agents disobey their superiors when it comes to illegal orders but I guess Africa is d devil's playground.
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by jacko007(m): 6:18am On Oct 10, 2017
goshee:
sharrap there fool

Where did this one jump out from na, you better jump back o....I wasn't even referring to you... High service..
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2017
He is better off dead than the way he was living. I was regular in his home and really I can testify that stroke is a bad thing.
Omg but even the soldiers guarding his big home gate had to cook with small stoves while on duty.
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by mechanics(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2017
RIP.
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2017
illitrate:
He is better off dead than the way he was living. I was regular in his home and really I can testify that stroke is a bad thing.
Omg but even the soldiers guarding his big home gate had to cook with small stoves while on duty.
He was a good man. RIP Malu. I heard the stroke was very bad and his condition was bad. I'm curious to know if he had any money to take proper care of himself in the end.
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by grodt999: 9:04am On Oct 10, 2017
When people like these die you know how stupid Nigerians are, they are the most idiotic people on earth.
Due to their blind beliefs in religions they "RIP" to everything evil and despicable! stupid fools!

Malu was the same evil person who did Abacha's dirty work
He ordered missions to kill innocent Nigerians.
The same Malu pocketed money for buying protective helmets for ECOMOG soldiers, he bought motorcycle helmets and painted them army colours...700 Nigerians soldiers died as a result

He is being "RIP" here by very stupid Nigerians due to their idiotic mentality on religion!
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by prodigy24: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Rot in hell burn to ashes
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by Chukazu: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
goshee:
when is obasanjo getting his own pay or is obasanjo the grand dad to karma?
cheesy my brother,him cup never full.
Re: Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) by Happywoman(f): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=slineik post=61262899]It is sad how we all forget so soon. In as much as I did not support the killing of civilians in udi, it is very important to remember that Malu was a man under authority, Somebody gave the order and he followed as a soldier that he is. It could have be anybody heading that position at that time.(quote author=dokiOloye post=61254025]Those of U rejoicing over d murder of unarmed civilians in d east should read d history of this man.
He was d one who conducted python dance at Odi in Bayelsa state as chief of army staff.
Soon after,he fell out of favor wt Obasanjo,was sacked and another python dance conducted in his village,Zaki Biam in Benue state.
In fact,4 of his relatives who ran to his country home for refuge were killed right inside his house by d same army he recently commanded.
Malu run go abroad,turn to evangelist and human rights crusader sharp sharp.
In essence,what I'm saying is that what goes around comes around,only they might come in d form of herdsmen etc,cos Buhari,the wahabi dominated army and d well armed and protected herdsmen have been proven to be d same ppl.[/quote

On point.

Now everybody it's python dance we are jeering when it was will be Lion hunt in your own hometown just as Many experienced alas there will be nobody to speak in your defence because everyone has been killed. It was too late for him to turn human rights activists. Shameless lots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos / Bashir Machina: I Won’t Step Down For Lawan / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.