Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today (15903 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Kelechi Iheanacho's 23rd Birthday: Ndidi, Shehu, Simon, Awoniyi Celebrate Him / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-msUp2KYKq4c/Wdt6dCR67zI/AAAAAAAAFao/L6AoXLWvbF4t1bKXsq0XSjIzTpNe4VZoACLcBGAs/s320/as.png[/img]

Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) took to their official IG page to celebrate Super Falcons striker and Africa Women Player of the Year 2017, Asisat Lamina Oshoala who is a year older today.

Sharing the photo above, They wrote;

"Happy birthday Super Falcons forward and Africa Women Player of the Year, Asisat Oshoala. Keep shining! ����"

[img]https://1.bp..com/-0lsEmA3BXww/Wdt6rEpey7I/AAAAAAAAFas/lQBQwIXQwqs3-L4ohpBWkUXqYYXtCPuFQCLcBGAs/s1600/as2.png[/img]

Sports News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/nff-celebrates-super-falcons.html

7 Likes

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy Birthday!!
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by nicerichard05: 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hbd. make we happy small

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by maryjan8(f): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
HBD
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Sunnypa11(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy Birthday Omeruo girlfriend, Kenneth is just declining while you're progressing.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by lotabanny: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
good for him
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Angelb4: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
HBD jare
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy bday gurl
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by IgedeBushBoy(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
Wow, Happy birthday my sports crush tongue
I wish you 5 million more goals on this planet kiss

1 Like

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by kay29000(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy birthday to her. I didn't know she was that young. 23?
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by damiz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy birthday dear
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by etzskillz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
hbd to d future world female footballer of d year

Kenneth omeruo punna

2 Likes

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Suko110(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ohk
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by eddieguru(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
happy birthday dear
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by ayoxxzbaba(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
lotabanny:
good for him
ha ha HIM bi bawo

6 Likes

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Bgorgeous: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy birthday girly
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by kay29000(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy birthday to her. The most beautiful tomboy in the Nigerian female football team.

1 Like

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Venerable612(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Very rare to see female African players that are pretty like normal females. She is blessed!

5 Likes

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Kamelot77(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
23yrs continue

1 Like

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by tim1256(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy birthday omo nla
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by twentyk(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Me and azizat use to ball back then at bishop aggey memorial in ilasa...babe was so good she always train with the male team(robo fc)....
She was a star even before she left naija actually she already started playing for rivers angel(female league)...u already know say she go blow....she con fine get yanga join....but she is very playful.....
Well I (gotted) admission and left football for book wey we nor sabi....and that's how 9ja lost one hell of a player.....neymar dey play like me olohun....
Na yahoo I dey do now sha....no time baba

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Naughtytboy: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
I will marry u, na u go Bleep me till i die,, i will soon be a celeb
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by nototribalist: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Sunnypa11:
Happy Birthday Omeruo girlfriend, Kenneth is just declining while you're progressing.
both of them are declining

1 Like

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by faorex(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
twentyk:
Me and azizat use to ball back then at bishop aggey memorial in ilasa...babe was so good she always train with the male team(robo fc)....
She was a star even before she left naija actually she already started playing for rivers angel(female league)...u already know say she go blow....she con fine get yanga join....but she is very playful.....
Well I (gotted) admission and left football for book wey we nor sabi....and that's how 9ja lost one hell of a player.....neymar dey play like me olohun....

I dey feel you baba... one day hustle MA lere..

Sha no go plus am join....

1 Like

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Disneylady(f): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
twentyk:
hmnnnnnnn....
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
All the best wishes to her on her birthday.
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by twentyk(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
faorex:

I dey feel you baba... one day hustle MA lere..

Sha no go plus am join....
baba I no fear plus ooo...na 1 die I go die...I might as well die rich....
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by louiskay(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
See this mature babe claiming 23Years oooo....

if she's 23, then I'm 10.1/2 years old too.
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by twentyk(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
Disneylady:

hmnnnnnnn....
Disney Lady no joke I'm a very good baller and still is......but as situation be for 9ja pack all ur eggs in one basket at ur peril...I have seen very talented in fact super talented ballers who wasted over 10 years training and still training till date....OK if I go play ball early Monday morning wetin I go chop wen I cum back ehn....many neymar don dey ladipo dey sell parts ...

1 Like

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Harrynight(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
etzskillz:
hbd to d future female footballer of d year

which one is future again... wen she is currently female footballer of the year grin

1 Like

Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by harriet412(f): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
twentyk:

Hustle go pay one day buh no go do yahoo plus o

BTW is she 23?
Re: NFF Celebrates Asisat Oshoala On Her 23rd Birthday Today by Legolast: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2017
If nah Igbo now, they won't let us hear words.
Afonjas no dey make mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Franz Beckenbauer Dies At 78 / Photos From Final Training Of Super Eagles Ahead Of Today's Libya's Match / Pinnick: Eagles Could Get A Foreign Coach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.