Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination (1522 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations / Okocha: Missing Out On CAF POTY Award My Biggest Regret / OFFICIAL: Messi, Ronaldo & Van Dijk Shortlisted For 2018-19 UEFA Men's POTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
I wonder who teaches these people Nigerian slang

Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by prospero5(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gbe body e Super Zee! 100%

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by OwenDesired(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2019
Naija to the world...
Pidgin English amaka

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2019
When I say this people don't used to believe me lowkey some of the countries of the world secretly eye Nigerian lifestyle just that our country is fvcking fvcked up...i cab remember when quavo shake zlatan and ask him if he is the one on davido page meaning that he usually check out David's page so much that he go to know zlatan
Omo fvck the bad situation of the country
NAIJAAAAA TO THE WORLD!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by Mybettingtips(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by MorataFC: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2019
This girl just get lucky eeh!
Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
When I say this people don't used to believe me lowkey some of the countries of the world secretly eye Nigerian lifestyle just that our country is fvcking fvcked up...i cab remember when quavo shake zlatan and ask him if he is the one on davido page meaning that he usually check out David's page so much that he go to know zlatan
Omo fvck the bad situation of the country
NAIJAAAAA TO THE WORLD!!!!

Everyone from different parts of the world has a registered nairaland account, the thing is Nigerians are lively and boisterous in nature, look at us, we make fun out of any kind of situation whether positive or negative, the funniest comedians in this world you will find them in Nigeria, we just do our thing.
Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by blakid(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
And some people will be forming as if pidgin English na poison to their ear. Me dey speak am even for official gathering, I love my pidgin and Yoruba like kilode....Naija to the world...

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by majekobaje1: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2019
am here we can't say
Re: See The Hilarious Way LaLiga Congratulated Asisat Oshoala On Her POTY Nomination by KrazzyAndy(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Everyone from different parts of the world has a registered nairaland account, the thing is Nigerians are lively and boisterous in nature, look at us, we make fun out of any kind of situation whether positive or negative, the funniest comedians in this world you will find them in Nigeria, we just do our thing.
Say no more brother cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Already Complaining About Obi Mikel's Lack Of Discipline / I Found Sani Emmanuel! / New Akure Stadium Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.