Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position (3361 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Suhaibu(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
The Sunday's religious violence that erupted in Jos claiming over 400 lives was set to be initiated by the Muslim Fulanis' and therefore pointing fingers on the Islam as a terrible and terror-base religion world-wide.

As a Nigerian Muslim, our responsibility is not to be harsh and start acting furiously; our responsibility is to calm down and prove with wiseness and humble actions that we in fact are not terrorist.

As Islam condemns all act of terrorism and violence. The Nigerian country is not a one-religion-country, it is both a Christian and Islamic state and therefore we must accept and appreciate our differences.

Even our noble Prophet, Muhammad (S.A.W) relates kindly with the Mushriks during his life time. And in suratul Kafiroun, he is meant to say:

"Unto you (the Mushrikun) is your religion and to us ours.

I made a video for the mutual realization and the love of our country and our religion.
I would be grateful if you spare some minutes and have a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmwXLukjQY

Assalamu-alaikum: Peace be upon you.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
500 people dead and counting . . . your nonsensical fantasy is nauseating.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Suhaibu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
@daviddylan what's non-sensical in my post? Stop spouting like arrogant as did the Jews to Jesus.

Peace,
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
500 dead and counting in Jos . . .

what have the jews to do with that? Are they your brothers? Are the jews from Jos?

quite typical of the demon-possessed islamist . . . we are talking about Jos and all he can do is talk about jews. Why is it that the jewish killing of Jesus 2000 yrs ago is what you're still foaming about? What has Jesus to do with you demons?
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by auwal87(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
what do you expect from a country that have no working justice system?
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2010
auwal87:

what do you expect from a country that have no working justice system?

the problem is not the "justice system" but islam. No such violence exists anywhere else in nigeria even with the same bad justice system. find another excuse you satanist.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by auwal87(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2010
The Nigerian government has not brought a single prosecution or even begun investigations a year after Nigerian policemen and soldiers killed more than 130 civilians in responding to deadly sectarian clashes in the central Nigerian city of Jos, Human Rights Watch said today. The government should investigate and prosecute members of the security forces implicated in these and a series of subsequent abuses, Human Rights Watch said.
http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2009/11/26/nigeria-prosecute-killings-security-forces
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by auwal87(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
davidylan:

the problem is not the "justice system" but islam. No such violence exists anywhere else in nigeria even with the same bad justice system. find another excuse you satanist.

even Pope Benedict will not believe you.

Islam NEVER permits unjustified killings, and you know that.

I would like to re-affirm to you that any Muslim that kills an Innocent person intentionally, unjustly, is a disbeliever, and an enemy of Islam. This is it cry because you don't seems to understand any point, to you, Islam is 100% evil, and there is no good in it, judging by this, you are just a hater not a truth seeker, sad
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
auwal87:

even Pope Benedict will not believe you.

Islam NEVER permits unjustified killings, and you know that.

I would like to re-affirm to you that any Muslim that kills an Innocent person intentionally, unjustly, is a disbeliever, and an enemy of Islam. This is it cry because you don't seems to understand any point, to you, Islam is 100% evil, and there is no good in it, judging by this, you are just a hater not a truth seeker, sad

Yeah i know that . . . except during religious riots, honor killings, terrorist attacks, mohammadan raids on the meccans, mohammad's killing of poets and jews, jihad, sharia law verdicts, stoning . . .

Sure i know that islam is "peace".
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by auwal87(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
davidylan:

Yeah i know that . . . except during religious riots, honor killings, terrorist attacks, mohammadan raids on the meccans, mohammad's killing of poets and jews, jihad, sharia law verdicts, stoning . . .

Sure i know that islam is "peace".

religious riots - Muslims are not allowed to fight, they are to remain defensive though, any Muslim that kill someone in any riot is a disbeliever
honor killings - this is NOT Islam, and it is never allowed in Islam, this is one of a culture which Islam prohibits.
terrorist attacks - they are not doing any good to Islam or Muslims, they are just brainwashed by fanatics claiming to serve Muslims, they are enemies of Islam
raid on meccans - never happened, when Prophet Muhammad went back to Makkah, not a single soul was lost
killing of poets and jews - tell me what they have done first
jihad - holy struggle to defend Islam, what I am doing now is a Jihad
shariah law verdicts - seeing most of the american laws were copied from the Qur'an and Hadith
stoning - after doing what? only after judges confirm witnesses
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2010
auwal87:

religious riots - Muslims are not allowed to fight, they are to remain defensive though, any Muslim that kill someone in any riot is a disbeliever
honor killings - this is NOT Islam, and it is never allowed in Islam, this is one of a culture which Islam prohibits.
terrorist attacks - they are not doing any good to Islam or Muslims, they are just brainwashed by fanatics claiming to serve Muslims, they are enemies of Islam
raid on meccans - never happened, when Prophet Muhammad went back to Makkah, not a single soul was lost
killing of poets and jews - tell me what they have done first
jihad - holy struggle to defend Islam, what I am doing now is a Jihad
shariah law verdicts - seeing most of the american laws were copied from the Qur'an and Hadith
stoning - after doing what? only after judges confirm witnesses

US law copied from quran? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Next they'll say the torah was actually pinched from mohammad's pillow or goats ate the original copy.

Nothing is ever islamic . . . infact i wager islam doesnt even exist.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Suhaibu(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
@daviddylan: The religion of Paul you called Christianity blinds your sight. No wonder Jesus insults you because of your adamant ignorancy and stupidity. Jesus insults you saying:

"Ye serpents! ye snakes! ye generation of vipers!"

Deal with it!
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

@daviddylan: The religion of Paul you called Christianity blinds your sight. No wonder Jesus insults you because of your adamant ignorancy and stupidity. Jesus insults you saying:

"Ye serpents! ye snakes! ye generation of vipers!"

Deal with it!

eh the "religion of paul" drivel again. Seems all muslims are taught to repeat this ad nauseum from birth with no attempt to justify it. You follow the religion of mohammad and you denigrate the "religion of paul"? How awesome! grin

At least Jesus (unlike allah) does not condemn me to hell (sura 19:71).
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by auwal87(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
davidylan:

US law copied from quran?  cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin Next they'll say the torah was actually pinched from mohammad's pillow or goats ate the original copy.

Nothing is ever islamic . . . infact i wager islam doesnt even exist.

Law of the United States

While some aspects of Sharia may contradict certain principles of the Constitution of the United States, similarities between Islamic law and the common law of the United States have been noted, particularly in regards to interpretation of Constitutional law. According to Asifa Quraishi, the methods used in the judicial interpretation of the Constitution are similar to that of the Qur'an, including the methods of "plain meaning literalism, historical understanding "originalism," and reference to underlying purpose and spirit." Sameer S. Vohra says the United States Constitution is similar to the Qur'an in that the Constitution is "the supreme law of the land and the basis from which the laws of the legislature originate."Vohra further notes that the legislature is similar to the Sunnah in that the "legislature takes the framework of the Constitution and makes directives that involve the specific day-to-day situations of its citizens." He also writes that the judicial decision-making process is similar to the qiyas and ijma [/b]methods, in that judicial decision-making is "a means by which the law is applied to individual disputes," that "words of the Constitution or of statutes do not specifically address all the possible situations to which they may apply," and that, "at times, it requires the judiciary to either use the consensus of previous decisions or reason by analogy to find the correct principle to resolve the dispute."

Azizah Y. al-Hibri argues that [b]American constitutional law may have possibly borrowed certain concepts from Islamic constitutional law
. al-Hibri compares the American constitution to the Qur'an, Sunnah and Constitution of Medina, such as the establishment of a federal government, the declaration of freedom of religion, the abolishment of guilt by association, the right to privacy, and matters such as common defense and peacemaking. al-Hibri notes that while it is uncertain whether or not the American Founding Fathers had access to the Constitution of Medina, it is certain that they had access to the Qur'an.

The earliest known lawsuits may also date back to Islamic law. A hadith tradition reports that the Caliph Uthman ibn Affan (580-656) attempted to sue a Jewish subject for recovery of a suit of armour, but his case was unsuccessful due to a lack of competent witnesses. The concept of a lawsuit was also described in the Ethics of the Physician by Ishaq bin Ali al-Rahwi (854–931) of al-Raha, Syria, as part of an early medical peer review process, where the notes of a practicing Islamic physician were reviewed by peers and he/she could be sued by a maltreated patient if the reviews were negative.

The earliest known prohibition of illegal drugs occurred under Islamic law, which prohibited the use of Hashish, a preparation of cannabis, as a recreational drug. Classical jurists in medieval Islamic jurisprudence, however, accepted the use of the Hashish drug for medicinal and therapeutic purposes, and agreed that its "medical use, even if it leads to mental derangement, remains exempt" from punishment. In the 14th century, the Islamic jurist Az-Zarkashi spoke of "the permissibility of its use for medical purposes if it is established that it is beneficial." According to Mary Lynn Mathre, with "this legal distinction between the intoxicant and the medical uses of cannabis, medieval Muslim theologians were far ahead of present-day American law."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
copied from wikipedia? grin
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Suhaibu(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
Prove me wrong if your religion is not contradicting Jesus. Why are you running from the point?

This is Quran 19:71:
"Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished".

Better don't lie next time.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

Prove me wrong if your religion is not contradicting Jesus. Why are you running from the point?

I'm not running away from anything least a mindless robot of allah regurgitating islamic talking points. Where did my faith contradict Jesus?

I'm waiting.

Suhaibu:

This is Quran 19:71:
"Not one of you but will pass over it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished".

Better don't lie next time.

Its quite clear that you have used a "sanitized" version of the quran here . . . grin Surah 19:71 clearly identifies the "it" you are "passing" over as HELL. Other verses say you will GO DOWN INTO IT.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by netotse(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
err. . .david you're sounding little like a christian and very much like a pharisee. . .
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
netotse:

err. . .david you're sounding little like a christian and very much like a pharisee. . .

What does a "christian" sound like? A pacifist?

A lot of you have simply confused christianity with pretentious peace. Christ called out the pharisees with very strong words . . . He wasnt a particularly nice guy to faithless noise makers.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by netotse(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
davidylan:

What does a "christian" sound like? A pacifist?

A lot of you have simply confused christianity with pretentious peace. Christ called out the pharisees with very strong words . . . He wasnt a particularly nice guy to faithless noise makers.
paci-kini i'm all for the christians defending themselves,(they should try all this one with my ppl now, they'll understand the meaning of a backlash), my point is that if we're to be more like Jesus then surely there must be a better way, i believe Christ is the only way to God there's no doubt about it, but that doesn't mean i'm going to start insulting muslims up and down the place, there's nothing of Christ in that, He was harder on the people that claimed to know God but whose actions showed otherwise, not on the people that didn't know God, isn't the goal to lead them to Christ? and isn't one of the best ways through our behaviour? while i understand you're saying we should not be pacifists, i find it difficult to reconcile all the insults, goading and blatant disrespect that goes on here with the Christ i know. . .

P.S.
if it was any of themany crack-heads on NL that claim to be 'christians' i wouldn't have spoken, but i've learnt a lot from watching you over the years, so i felt i had to talk. . .
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
by all means feel free to criticise me, i learn from you lot too.

thanks.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Suhaibu(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
1. Jesus didn't believe in trinity. He didn't even mentioned it throughout his life time. You believe in trinity.

2. Jesus didn't say he is God. In fact he says in the 12th chapter of Mark:
   "The first of all commandment is: here O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord".

He says further:
"My Father is greater thanI" (John 14:28)
"My Father is greater than all" (John 10:29)

But you, I don't know which denomination are you but most Christians take Jesus as God.

3. Jesus said: "Am not come to change the laws but to fulfill them" Paul said: "the laws are nailed to the cross".
And you sided with Paul. because you believe "salvation only comes through the blood of Jesus". Bloody salvation.

Let me stop here. The contradictions are many. I can't write them all.

Prove me wrong bros. Am waiting,
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

1. Jesus didn't believe in trinity. He didn't even mentioned it throughout his life time. You believe in trinity.

But he said here . . . John 10: 30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

But he also said here - John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Suhaibu:

2. Jesus didn't say he is God. In fact he says in the 12th chapter of Mark:
   "The first of all commandment is: here O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord".

But he said here - John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Suhaibu:

3. Jesus said: "Am not come to change the laws but to fulfill them" Paul said: "the laws are nailed to the cross".
And you sided with Paul. because you believe "salvation only comes through the blood of Jesus". Bloody salvation.

Because you do not understand what Christ meant by "i cam not to change the laws but to fulfill them".

Suhaibu:

Let me stop here. The contradictions are many. I can't write them all.

There are no contradictions . . . more a reflection of your own ignorance, deliberate blindness and dishonesty.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Suhaibu(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
John 10: 31 what is the context?
Begin from verse 23:

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

John 10:28: ", No man can pluck them out of my hand"
John 10: 29: ", No man pluck them out of my father's hand"
John 10:30 "I and my Father are one"

In this (that's in purpose) they are one. That is the CONTEXT.

But even if for the sake of argument agree that it implies what you want it to imply, here is another verse that refute you:

Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

So you mean if we agree about your non-sense oneness, here you mean all these people are one in God? like a sausage or sandwich?
He he funny. So how many God did you (Christians) have? 12? "that they all maybe one in us" how many? 10? probablly more than 3 gods.

Widen your scope. Read your bible carefully bros.

Peace,
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2010
Suhaibu:

John 10: 31 what is the context?
Begin from verse 23:

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

John 10:28: ", No man can pluck them out of my hand"
John 10: 29: ", No man pluck them out of my father's hand"
John 10:30 "I and my Father are one"

In this (that's in purpose) they are one. That is the CONTEXT.

But even if for the sake of argument agree that it implies what you want it to imply, here is another verse that refute you:

Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

So you mean if we agree about your non-sense oneness, here you mean all these people are one in God? like a sausage or sandwich?
He he funny. So how many God did you (Christians) have? 12? "that they all maybe one in us" how many? 10? probablly more than 3 gods.

Widen your scope. Read your bible carefully bros.

Peace,

Isnt it amusing the way a muslim tells you the bible is corrupt (except for the portions that "mention" mohammad), then goes ahead to "explain" to you the CONTEXT in which the same corrupt bible he doesnt understand was written. grin
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by nopuqeater: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
what is corrupt is the lie that jesus is God and or His son; the rest are culmunation of this issue. moses would know Who is God because spoke to Him. and he didnt say it was jesus or ghost or that there were three [lol] persons talking to him, all at once, or two kept mumb and only one spoke. you need to discern facts from rubbish of fiction of three gods passing as one.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by techJ: 12:26am On Mar 10, 2010
Why do people argue so much about the deity of Christ Jesus and His Sonship to God and His existence as God. Why do you (as hypocrites) use Christ words against him (believing it was true) and yet argue that its a lie.

There is no point arguing the supremacy of Christ (being the one that carries the fullness of the Godhead bodily), which is the Father's pleasure (will).

There is nothing you say that will change that truth. Believe it or not, I used to be a muslim and knows what it means to have a (so-call) God that doesn't care about his creatures. In all the 99 names of Allah, there is no place where he is known as Love. and if you remember very well, even with all your jihad (killing of unbelievers- which is the sixth pillar of islam and which is one of the reasons why there are three (3) fractions of muslim today), and all your good works and the observation of your solat (five times daily), your supposed salvation will still be determined by allah's will, which has been decided before time. why do you then serve him if he had beforehand determined who and who will not be saved; and why is it that many pages of the original script of the quran was removed by your people. Why not face the confusion and seek to know the truth about religion and stop poking your nose into Spiritual affairs which can only be understood by the church (eklesia), who are the selected or the called-out. Why are you showing your ignorance and blindness to the truth of God's word, which had been proven to be the most accurate historical and prophetic book of all time by apologist (critics, whose work/job is to critically look into something and find faults with it, which they could not find, either in its historical recording or its predictions). Yet the quran is not. Why did the quran claims that Ismail (Ishmael) is the promised son of Abraham, when there was Isaac, who indeed was the promised child and all prophecy about him came to pass as the promised child.

Why did Isaiah acknowledge Christ as the Everlasting Father and the Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6) if Jesus Christ is an ordinary child born to a virgin Mary and not God Himself in the flesh.

Trinity did not tell us that God is three persons, but shows us the three distinctive personality through which God operates. The Father, the Word and the Spirit. which was recorded in Genesis 1 and John 1. The father, the the Word created the heaven and the earth and everything that is therein. Even the Angels were created by the Word of God. The same way you cannot separate a man from his voice, so also you cannot separate the Father from the Word. The Spirit is "Another" comforter (John 14:16-17), who you cannot receive because you don't know or acknowledge His existence. So stop arguing about this and deal with the confusion in islam and the horrible killing you guys do in the name of jihad [the killing of other people (supposed unbeliever) in order to guarantee the salvation of you and your family], what a stupid crap. Indeed allah is not Love as Jehovah who is moved by the feeling of infirmity of His people. My Jehovah will never tell you to kill other people to save yourself. Jesus says love your enemies, pray for them that hates and despises you. Surely allah doesn't do that.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by mrperfect(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2010
Still in "The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position"?
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by techJ: 12:40am On Mar 10, 2010
yes!
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by Suhaibu(m): 3:23am On Mar 10, 2010
Always running from the topic. Coward!
Prove me wrong that's what I want,
Otherwise stop replying shits,
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by reindeer: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2010
Its not hard to see the link between islam and violence.
A new born baby will see it fast, i wonder why no other religion is so linked, not buddhism etc.
Its so pervasive yet some people deny the obvious link.After every killing the statements 'islam forbids killing WITHOUT reason comes up,its quite nauseating really when all around you people are being killed everyday, and please dont bring up the jews, zionists etc, how many of those live in jos?or iraq?
The most unbelieveable part is the denials when the truth so obviously stares you in the face.
Re: The Jos Crisis And The Muslim's Position by nopuqeater: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2010
be quite mr. reindeer. summer is coming and you need to deantler yourself. perchance the pressure off your head may make you think properly; christianity turns the other cheek, but it didnt do that with 911; invaded afghanistan by it and killed over many millions of people, without the usual investigation and findings since people are pressumed innocent until proven guilty. through it all the war was labelled; crusade, a word totally known to mean war for christians against the unbelievers.

with the success of the cohorts primarily from europe with the others forced to acquiesce under you are either with us or against us, iraq was invaded under the pretense of presence of wmd, which never was. though i blame the muslims of the world for any evil within their ranks which they left uncheck; the reality is this, while islam is perfect, muslims are not. many do not know their duties to God since they are too lazy to learn it from Quran and authentic Sunnah/Hadith. at least we know that we are faulty.

unfortunately, while you will never stand around for a slap in the other cheek, instead pre-empt, you stand on the moral ground, still, projecting godlike complex; this is hypocrisy, at best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rebutals Library: A Solution To Recycled Topics By Non Muslims / Some Etiquettes Of Eid / Muslim Men Are Allowed To Rape Non-muslim Women To Teach Them A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.