Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (55498 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Omeokachie: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
They keep attacking themselves in this government.

They complain rather than solve the problem.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by andyoscar(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
She is missing her husband, cos jubril would not do any thing about it is under control by cabal

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by RillJ(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Who is the President(cy)

pauljumbo:
Why is buhari afraid of his appointees?

I have never seen this kind of weak leader before

90% of his minister are docile without doing nothing in Abuja

The president is afraid to reshuffle his government

Even the president wife is frustrated with his leadership style

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Bgorgeous: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Buhari is falling my hand and I am beginning to think the cabal has his balls for real

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by LordAdam16: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ola17:
Come to think of it, this one that people at the corridors of power are going public with their grievances instead of going through the normal channel...

Hope the crazy conspiracy theory about 'Jubrin from Sudan' isn't true after all lipsrsealed

The thing shock you ba?

It's not the first time Aisha chooses not to go "through the normal channel."

There's a reason why the Cabal calls her the "Suicide Bomber from Yola."

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by agitator: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
pauljumbo:

They said GEJ was a weakling who couldn't rein in his appointees. People were advised to vote for the no nonsense general who will command authority and respect but, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by plaetton: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ha ha ha.

Oh Gosh!

Fire in Bullshyte mountain.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Brugo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Aisha Buhari has my total respect for this. APC needs house cleaning.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by guru03(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2017
Those that believe APC are clearly seeing the hight of corruption. God save us from these Guys.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by KingOfSkills: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/245518-breaking-aisha-buhari-attacks-management-aso-rock-clinic.html

“You can imagine what happens across the states to governors wives if this will happen to me in Abuja,” she said.

Aisha Buhari wasn't even speaking for the masses, but for herself and fellow governors wife, what a shame.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by biggy26: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:
Aisha shameless prostitute
And you are??

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Gloriagee(f): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Just had to go back to check ur gender. See how quick u are to label a woman like urself prostitute. mcheww

Adiola:

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Daboomb: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
LalaSnakeLala:
How did she attack them? With her long nails or with her fists. I need to know the form of attacks before contributing anything to this thread. sad

See ordinary 5% PVC boasting again? shocked shocked

Bro, it takes more than 5% to change leadership.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Gloriagee(f): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
How do u want them to solve the problem

Omeokachie:
They keep attacking themselves in this government.

They complain rather than solve the problem.

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by aolawale025: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
pauljumbo:

The lack of dynamism on the side of the ministers can be due to their lack of access to him. Look at Kachichkwu for instance. I bet so many are suffering in silence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
NgcoboP:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/245518-breaking-aisha-buhari-attacks-management-aso-rock-clinic.html
then why are you telling us this? go and tell your husband. you won't hear more than "ya duty is in za oza room". But this Aisha fine gaan,see fresh fish,am I the only one that thinks she looks like Juliet Ibrahim?
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by bigdot1759(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
some of us are get to socialize or too sentimental despite been a graduate this Is a problem dat has been on ground even b4 every1 decide to vote 4buhari . how come No common syringe Is not available in there what happened to d one used by either Obj or Yardua or GEJ .are u telling me dey packed den away wen dey're going?
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by aolawale025: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
agitator:

They said GEJ was a weakling who couldn't rein in his appointees. People were advised to vote for the no nonsense general who will command authority and respect but, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

GEJ ministers had more gravitas.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by ahmstrng(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Is this how we will be looking? Is this how we will be looking? When our future is getting exchanged for a tin of milk and one mudu of garri? When women old enough to be grandmothers, who should be sitting at home with their grand babies, dress up in faded mismatched Ankara outfit and sing in the sun for a man young enough to be their son in exchange for 200 naira? Is this how we will be looking? When corruption has become corrupted that it is the corrupt that wants to fight corruption? When justice gets stifled and suffocated with the smell of naira notes or dollars as the ‘giver’ wishes? Where the National cake is shared and the crumbs is left for us to share? When the poor man who stole bread and a small bag of semo is burnt to death and the hungry boy who stole chicken is handed a death sentence? Is this how we will be looking? When old cargoes are still on the queue to rule the country before they take their last breath? Suffocating the young, honest ones who have the interest of the people at heart? Buying people’s conscience and sense of reasoning with contracts and ministerial appointments? Read more http://kanzahsays.com/is-this-how-we-will-be-looking/

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by biggy26: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
I think this is d time to shout change. The change mantra came at d wrong time, cos change is now!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Daboomb: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bgorgeous:
Buhari is falling my hand and I am beginning to think the cabal has his balls for real

Same goes, for everyone who righteously and rightfully supported him back in 2015.

I just hope he is reading the handwriting on the wall otherwise, ....

Though, that clueless and inept bufoon is not an option.

I just hope APC realise that they are squandering the "goodwill" of Nigerians, if Buhari does not buckle up.
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by aolawale025: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
itchie:
How many billions was budgeted for this aso clinic this year? Anti corruption indeed!!! When the government stinks of corruption at every turn. APC and Buhari are the highest scam ever pulled off. They succeeded in scamming 170 million people

Thank you! What has been happening to the billions budgeted. In a year they received more than all the teaching hospitals nationwide

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
And you had to visit a private hospital owned by foreigners?. Is that how you guys at the helm of affairs by Naija to grow Naija?.

This country is a joke indeed. grin

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by gurunlocker: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
I know it's a budget, but who will later pocket the 3bn? Corruption fighting my foot.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by kenchizzy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
nigeria @57,Buhari list 57achievement.hmmm,this government have finaly show us their incompetence,so you mean if for instance EBOLA VIRUS happen to come back now,then na this type of clueless government will give us the desire cure when even SYRINGE is not in a whole ASO ROCK VILLA HOSPITAL? IT is a pity to be a nigerian under APC government.GOVERNMENT OF FALSEHOOD

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
The management of the hospital knows their drugs will be a waste since occupants of aso rock receives their treatment outside the country.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Adiola(f): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gloriagee:
Just had to go back to check ur gender. See how quick u are to label a woman like urself prostitute. mcheww

do you want me to open your chapter
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by stasius: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmmmm

Buhari till 2023

Hihihihihihihi
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by trueorfalse: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oya lets blame it on gej too. Let go zombies

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by henrycantona(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
madam u Don start again ooo if dem come still subject you to the oza rum make I tell you say we no dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Okwyjesus(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:
This is unacceptable. Mind you am never a Buhari's fan.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
"You can imagine what happens across the states to governors wives if this will happen to me in Abuja"

Really? So this is about your entitled arse not getting what it wants and not for the good of the public?
You and the Governors wives can contract a severe case of the monkey virus and disappear to another plane ruled by arse-tearing savages.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.