Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (55499 Views)

Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
itchie:
How many billions was budgeted for this aso clinic this year? Anti corruption indeed!!! When the government stinks of corruption at every turn. APC and Buhari are the highest scam ever pulled off. They succeeded in scamming 170 million people
No, they scam the sai baba apostles that voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by CeterisXVII: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
You this Hemaphrodite, you have not shown evidence of the 70 yr old you lied NA killed while stealing Kanus property, you now want to start another lie….. Your nose never long reach grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Eberex(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Shior! The same news the daughter mentioned in the other day.
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by magzey: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
pauljumbo:
Why is buhari afraid of his appointees?

I have never seen this kind of weak leader before

90% of his minister are docile without doing nothing in Abuja

The president is afraid to reshuffle his government

Even the president wife is frustrated with his leadership style
what is minister of Health Doing?
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by MaybeNow25: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
Buhari and APC is a scam. Can u imagine Hw much was allocated to the same clinic. 3b naira chai. Nigeria wil never remain d same again after this useless nonsense propangada party leave. We told ��Ian's Bt dey fail to listen.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by GODWIN78(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
pauljumbo:
when your husby was in Aso rock you didn't bother to complain,why now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by ibietela2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
itchie:
How many billions was budgeted for this aso clinic this year? Anti corruption indeed!!! When the government stinks of corruption at every turn. APC and Buhari are the highest scam ever pulled off. They succeeded in scamming 170 15 million people

Corrected

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Same issue at the National Hospital, Abuja.
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Deo1986(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:
Aisha shameless prostitute
my!! That was uncall for, i wonder how you'll feel if your mother was called a prostitute in public. No one is compelling you to comment on any thread...... May i suggest you scroll past when you dont have any positive contribution to make? You are sick.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Dmano: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
But d question is why spent money on drugs when they have no patient 2 treat
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:

It is very obvious that it is you and the over-serviced, disease-infected mother that gave birth to you that are the prostitutes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by dhakingpin(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
“You can imagine what happens across the states to governors wives if this will happen to me in Abuja,”

joke of the day. what about the ones that are not governors wife? shitty government

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
Damn! My country is fücked up beyond redemption. This is way past the point of embarassment.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by francotunsco: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Her stance is right but her motive is wrong. Madam Aisha is only concerned about the fate of governor's wives in their respective States! Whatever happens to the populace doesn't matter. I am disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Bestbeelieve: 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
itchie:
How many billions was budgeted for this aso clinic this year? Anti corruption indeed!!! When the government stinks of corruption at every turn. APC and Buhari are the highest scam ever pulled off. They succeeded in scamming 170 million people
Na lie o they succeeded with just 95% of 170 million.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Do I have to strongly believe that Aisha has been maneuvered,..used and dumped by the so call Aso cabals who can do anything to hold power?....this her statement that doesn't mean well for her husband in power shows The story of the Sudan man may likely....Jibril May disaster fall on you when the truth surfaces

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Awoleesu(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
itchie:
. Point of correction; 15 million zombies...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by TheControversy: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why complain, whose fault is it? Abeg shift!
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Habyz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
How is it that a clinic budget for one family is up to 3 billion nairaland? WTF!
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Habyz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
How is it that a clinic budget for one family is up to 3 billion naira? WTF!
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by kizyalex10(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
itchie:
nah,nt all nigerians,but plenty nd gullible ones.intelligent people Re few while majority. Re either dullard or sentimental dtz why he won d election.cos come to think of it,buhari was sponsored in this Election by d most corrupt entities we have in this country,tinubu,rochas,fashola,aregbesola,amaechi(atm)etc,so re u Telling me that they spending these whole money jst for the sake of the poor masses?lol think again,to un sit an incumbent president is nt a childsplay.right from time,i knw dis government will fail.by d time the. People who invested heavily must have collected Their money nd interest,tell me why we won't be in recession.reno omokri said,we won't knw hw corrupt this government is until they leave power for another govt.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Awoleesu(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
The "suicide bomber from Yola"... cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by 9inches(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Is Jibrin aware of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2017
breakeven:
If buhari is not reacting to this, it means its jubril that came back from london. Our bihari is not in asorock
Zombies were like..... Chai baba......

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
pauljumbo:

Please guys allow this man to work,,Rome not built in a day
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by hanassholesolo: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
FreeTraining:

Please guys allow this man to work,,Rome not built in a day

Nonsense. People actually worked in other for Rome to be built. how can anything be built if work is not put in?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by nairanaira12: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Adiola:

You ffuckked her before?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by princefaculty(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Madam first lady hope this is not a gimmick by your family to give Baba reasons to incessantly patronise foreign hospitals and doctors for treatment as he's always done because I see no reason why you and your daughter keep singing this when Baba or appropriate bodies/persons can actually call the medical director or permanent secretary to order.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by nairanaira12: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Haba, does Aisha sleep in the guest room? Doesn't she sleep with her husband on the same bed at night? Can't she complain to her husband?

Who told you her husband is in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by kaystick86(m): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
Just thank you stars you refuse to travel to UK for treatment, we go roast you like boli
Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by visionex: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
itchie:

U ARE NOT BEING FAIR TO D {FIVE} 5% who stood out

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" by nedum77: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Baba Buhari!! I beg u sir take charge of ur government and if cant pls resign honourably so that Oshibanjo can take charge. Godbless Nigeria!Godbless Mr President!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / President Buhari Spotted Working In His Office Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.