Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? (28459 Views)

All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network / Jumia 9th Anniversary Nigeria - Phone Deals / Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? by nlPoster: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
You are all are extremely confused and I won't blame you guys anyways, the op's topic was confusing. You could have taken your time to read his message well. What he meant is that, how can he call Nigeria on cheaper call rates from * America* still maintaing his American number. As some of you know, these days cheaper calls from other countries to Nigeria display *Nigeria's Number* instead of a foreign number. Op probably doesn't wants his family thinking he is calling from Nigeria and he also doesn't wants to spend so much calling them. Well, my advice is this....maybe you should hide your number or explain to who ever you are calling, why a Nigerian number is appearing on their screens instead of a foreign line. Whether they believe you or not, it is their problem.

Huh?

You get time oh!
Re: How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? by Rationalweb62: 3:52pm On May 14, 2020
Uyi168:
There are many apps that can easily do that..

Pls tell me the apps
Re: How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? by Uyi168: 9:02pm On May 14, 2020
Rationalweb62:

Pls tell me the apps
Download dingdong app..

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Awesome Mobile Apps By Google You Probably Never Heard Of / You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / First Impression And Unboxing Of The Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.