Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,279 members, 7,864,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Happy Birthday Sinz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Sinz (501 Views)

Happy Birthday Sinz / Wish Thepussyhunter Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Sinz by jaksmillioniar: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
on this day, a STARwas born. On this day, his birth is celebrated. The 8th of October wouldn't havebeen so special if God didn't gift us the rare privilege of having aGemlike you on this earth. sinz, amongst many goodother good things in life, what I wish for you isHealth!Because health comes with wealth, Comfort and Financial Stability. You are a true friend worthy of emulation and I join the world to celebrate you on your special day!!! Happy birthday friend God bless you I wish u best sinz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Sinz by IamSINZ(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
on this day, a STARwas born. On this day, his birth is celebrated. The 8th of October wouldn't havebeen so special if God didn't gift us the rare privilege of having aGemlike you on this earth. sinz, amongst many goodother good things in life, what I wish for you isHealth!Because health comes with wealth, Comfort and Financial Stability. You are a true friend worthy of emulation and I join the world to celebrate you on your special day!!! Happy birthday friend God bless you I wish u best sinz

Baba jaks! Thanks man, I really appreciate your kind words sir, I pray God gifts us long life to celebrate greater feats and sterling achievements! God bless you!!
Re: Happy Birthday Sinz by jaksmillioniar: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

Baba jaks! Thanks man, I really appreciate your kind words sir, I pray God gifts us long life to celebrate greater feats and sterling achievements! God bless you!!
amen
Re: Happy Birthday Sinz by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
Happy birthday mate, my best wishes
Re: Happy Birthday Sinz by IamSINZ(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
Piiko:
Happy birthday mate, my best wishes
Thanks boss!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Was Only Three Dates But I’m Devastated / Lady's Bra Causes Pain And Breast Cancer / Caption This Couple's Photo. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.