Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (45717 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by joelens007(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Please note that the Lady is in Ogun state and the guy is in Bayelsa.

The girl's mum and bro are in osun state.

How is there a connection?

Modified:

There was a night he saw a spider coming to him at night, he tried killing it but the spider couldn't be seen after hitting it.
This one wasn't a dream. He was awake and not yet ready to sleep.
Tell him to pray... just pray and fast
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by darsmarth(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2017
Mehnn.
Trust me ..this story is scaring TF out of me..honestly I used to experience such..some kinda crazy dreams. Will have to scream Jesus..sometimes its like am screaming in my dream but no one hears me..it can be crazy most times I won't sleep till morning. Its a bad experience. Very bad one..only him knows wah hes going through. Sometimes i wish i could get weed to smoke ofd and sleep off hard or some cyrup...Pray God deliver you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Kenontop: 12:16am On Oct 10, 2017
this is a spiritual thing and I suggest the fellow should visit a bible beliving church for prayers and deliverance.
dunamis is there if the person so which. every tusday by 9;30 is healing and deliverance hour. please is better not to tell anyone when going.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Vacora(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Sounds like sleep paralysis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

There could be other factors such as medication which could cause hallucinations, I once took malaria tablets once during a severe bout of malaria and I actually believed the rapture had happened. Was a raving lunatic that night. Infections, sleep deprivation due to anxiety or stress etc. Get some proper sleep, check your diet or see a doctor or therapist. You could also seek spiritual guidance too. In the long run, do your own research and come to your own conclusions.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Basiljoe: 12:31am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by aku626(m): 12:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Why worry when you can pray trust in Jesus and he’s lead the way... pray and pray and they’d leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Mudley313: 12:56am On Oct 10, 2017
aku626:
Why worry when you can pray trust in Jesus and he’s lead the way... pray and pray and they’d leave him alone

If prayer actually works Nigeria will not be in the mess it is today with churches and prayer centers littering almost every block but all we hear is economic depression, corruption, kidnapping, cultism, 419 n so on. Only the pastors are getting richer while their congregation members continue to fast and pray believing in all this nonsense superstitious fables like we have on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by femmmmy(m): 1:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Pray in the name of Jesus, call the name of Jesus when you are in such situation and play music where Jesus name is mentioned oftenly while asleep, over time, it will vanish. It's because God want to build you spiritually and make you more close to Him, your future matters to Him. Av been in such situation b4.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by aku626(m): 1:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Mudley313:

If prayer actually works Nigeria will not be in the mess it is today with churches and prayer centers littering almost every block but all we hear is economic depression, corruption, kidnapping, cultism, 419 n so on. Only the pastors are getting richer while their congregation members continue to fast and pray believing in all this nonsense superstitious fables like we have on this thread
Thanks for sharing your opinion kindly leave me out of it.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by nefertitiram: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Hummnn

Good old Psalm 91 will solve this problem.

Its not about shouting Jesus. It is about declaring your authority in Christ. Demons feed off fear. My father used to complain of strange moving objects, we thought he was hallucinating. Until one day I felt a presence while I slept alone in the house. Infact, the presence sat on the bed next to me, and I felt a depression on the bed. When I was done with the presence, it disappeared and never returned.
We are joint heirs with Christ, demons should be afraid of you. You should be able banish evil presences and they will flee from you. They are bullies and cowards. Once you establish and declare your authority over them, they will never come back. Fill your life with the holy spirit, read your bible.

This is why you should be able to speak in tongues and know bible verses like:

Let no man trouble me, for I bear upon my body the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ.

For God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a SOUND MIND.

He should also go to prayer city for deliverance or attend weekend deliverance in MFM Onike. He should ask for Sort Out Ministry.

By they time he is done with the demons, they will confess!!!
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by FODA(m): 1:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Satanic attack has no medical solution ,Jesus is the way out.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by petra1(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2017
It’s a demonic oppression . It may lead to madness or death . He needs to see a deliverance minister urgently . You can send me pm.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Mrfixitxtech: 2:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:

Lol...What does the spiritual wife want and why him? He is not the type that will engage in premarital sex to invite unknown spirits.

How do they select their victims?

Because you don't feel it and see it, doesn't mean its not there. There are somethings we human can't even explain. Believe me it is real. Him going through that torment, may bring bring a lot of negative energy into his life. Even the purest of heart go through this things.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Mrfixitxtech: 2:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Vacora:
Sounds like sleep paralysis.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

There could be other factors such as medication which could cause hallucinations, I once took malaria tablets once during a severe bout of malaria and I actually believed the rapture had happened. Was a raving lunatic that night. Infections, sleep deprivation due to anxiety or stress etc. Get some proper sleep, check your diet or see a doctor or therapist. You could also seek spiritual guidance too. In the long run, do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

a sleep paralysis only happen in seconds and doesn't happen when sleeping facing down.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Deicide: 3:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:

a sleep paralysis only happen in seconds and doesn't happen when sleeping facing down.
Yes it does

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Chalchiuhticue: 3:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for sharing great post
animeyt
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Chalchiuhticue: 3:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Thank you very much for this and continue to share.
kissanime
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Ishilove: 5:29am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Anyone who is telling you it is hallucinations or schizophrenia is hallucinating themselves.

As in ehn, when I saw the nonsense about schizophrenia I just shook my head.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nicestibk(m): 5:36am On Oct 10, 2017
He should pray fervently, attends church vigils and place the Bible around himself.. I hope that help him through the power of Holy Spirit.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by memnon37(m): 5:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Someone needed me to publish it on my blog but I don't have the audience who will respond. Many may think differently based on religion believes but read:

These things started on August, he said he woke up one night as he felt someone was looking at him. With eye sleep, he said he saw a dark animal shadow and kicked it but nothing really was there. He thought it was his mind playing games with him.

Some days later, he was in dream as this same animal like dark shadow was approaching him while he sleep. Unable to get up, he screamed. Each time, he screamed, the shadow will withdraw...But then it keep coming and suddenly his parents entered his room, he woke up. They told him he was screaming.

Another night, it was like someone was pressing his chest and he was shaking like one having epilepsy. He felt the force on top of his chest. He was also screaming. His parent entered his room. They thought it is fever. But he was advise to change sleeping position.

Another night, he said he felt someone turning him over to face up and started feeling shock. His body was intently hot and he was also sweating. His parent came to his room and then he stop screaming.

To cut the story short, he started sleeping face down. Initially he thought it was sleep paralysis. But this time, he was always feeling a force over his back, paralysing him, so he can't move but when he utter God's name repeatedly, the thing stopped.

Then each night, he realized that, he could no longer utter God's name. He only make noise so his parent could come and each time they are entering his room, the thing normally stop.

But one time, he opened his eyes the night he put on his phone torch light. He said he saw a shadow with claws while facing the wall. Another night he saw shadow snake. And the last night, which was terrible, he struggled shouting and no one was coming to rescue him. He almost gave up until his parent manage to hear. He noticed that when his parent were coming, the shadow breeze away.

He has done all tests and the results are okay. So he finally opened up to his parent that a friend has been telling him, her mother and brother are diabolical. That are always attack anyone who is supporting her. She said people she has once lived with, also experience night attack during sleep. And when they make inquiry, they are always told it is her mother.
So they always drive her away.

She even insisted that my friend tell his parents about her mum so they can know what to do. So my friend parent decided to try something. They slept in his room for 3 days with him and nothing happen.

They also allow him to sleep with them in their room and nothing happen. When he sleeps with people, that force doesn't attack him.

His sisters also slept in his room alone some nights, and nothing happened.

But then, the lady in question said he should stay far away from her so he can be safe. She sent an apology message that she is sorry for all what he put him through.

The guy is deeply depressed cos he doesn't know who is really attacking him, if it really the girl's mum or brother, if it is his mind, sleep paralysis or other people.

He got a lucrative job recently in petroleum sector but he didn't take it. Cos he will need to relocate and no one to stay with him. Also his currently business is down cos he has no motivation anymore. All he thinks about is his life and why is this happening to him. He is above 27yrs and he is the most intelligent, generous child of his parent. He always come to the family rescue in difficult times, he also does the same to others. Now he feel so sick, weak and tired to do anything.

Nairalander, what do you guys think? Could the lady be right? Or it just coincidental? Or is it another person attacking him?

SPIRITUAL ....DIAGNOSIS REVEALS HE IS BEEN CHASED BY NEGATIVE ELEMENTALS...HE HAS BROKEN AN HEDGE. HE NEEDS JESUS....AND WITH THE POWER OF THE LORD NEEDS TO BE SEPERATED FROM THIS ENTITY.
I RECOMMENED WATCHING EMMANUEL TV...AND I CAN PROFER PRAYER AS A SOLUTION IF U CAN GET INTOUCH
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by writemeshyahoo: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2017
analice107:
It's called satanic oppression.

That is exactly what it is called and the only cure is deliverance.

It will definitely stop, but you need deliverance in order stop any evil plan in your life. Take it or Leave it. Its your choice

They succeeded now.......you rejected a lucrative job. They will not relent.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by khadaffi(m): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:

You have point.
No one is even looking at the lady's tale of her mum and brother.

And the part of many tests result normal. Everything started in August.

Just forget that trash and visit a good psychiatrist. My little brother once suffered from schizophrenia and if there was something I learnt then, it was the fact that it seems to be difficult for doctors in Nigeria to diagnose someone with that ailment. Infact, I relocated to benin city because of that ailment. Cause we tried diabolical, christian, just name it. At the end it was a doctor that treated him. This is how it start and once it deteriorates the person will start behaving like a full mad person. If the op know what is good for him advise the individual to visit a good psychiatrist. Keep visiting various one until you find the one that diagnoses your ailment. As much as you might not like what I'll say next. JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU HERE. If it happens to just be an ordinary sleep apnea, your body will self heal without visiting any hospital.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2017
khadaffi:

Just forget that trash and visit a good psychiatrist. My little brother once suffered from schizophrenia and if there was something I learnt then, it was the fact that it seems to be difficult for doctors in Nigeria to diagnose someone with that ailment. Infact, I relocated to benin city because of that ailment. Cause we tried diabolical, christian, just name it. At the end it was a doctor that treated him. This is how it start and once it deteriorates the person will start behaving like a full mad person. If the op know what is good for him advise the individual to visit a good psychiatrist. Keep visiting various one until you find the one that diagnoses your ailment. As much as you might not like what I'll say next. JESUS CANNOT SAVE YOU HERE. If it happens to just be an ordinary sleep apnea, your body will self heal without visiting any hospital.

Can you explain the part when he sleeps with people, it doesn't affect him?
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by kunyeo(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2017
ifex370:
Anyway.. Tell your friend to always pray before he sleep's..

Very simple .Accept Lord Jesus as your saviour and use His name to pray.You will be ok.

Pray in the name of Jesus that is...

Case solved
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by patomaniac: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Someone needed me to publish it on my blog but I don't have the audience who will respond. Many may think differently based on religion believes but read:

These things started on August, he said he woke up one night as he felt someone was looking at him. With eye sleep, he said he saw a dark animal shadow and kicked it but nothing really was there. He thought it was his mind playing games with him.

Some days later, he was in dream as this same animal like dark shadow was approaching him while he sleep. Unable to get up, he screamed. Each time, he screamed, the shadow will withdraw...But then it keep coming and suddenly his parents entered his room, he woke up. They told him he was screaming.

Another night, it was like someone was pressing his chest and he was shaking like one having epilepsy. He felt the force on top of his chest. He was also screaming. His parent entered his room. They thought it is fever. But he was advise to change sleeping position.

Another night, he said he felt someone turning him over to face up and started feeling shock. His body was intently hot and he was also sweating. His parent came to his room and then he stop screaming.

To cut the story short, he started sleeping face down. Initially he thought it was sleep paralysis. But this time, he was always feeling a force over his back, paralysing him, so he can't move but when he utter God's name repeatedly, the thing stopped.

Then each night, he realized that, he could no longer utter God's name. He only make noise so his parent could come and each time they are entering his room, the thing normally stop.

But one time, he opened his eyes the night he put on his phone torch light. He said he saw a shadow with claws while facing the wall. Another night he saw shadow snake. And the last night, which was terrible, he struggled shouting and no one was coming to rescue him. He almost gave up until his parent manage to hear. He noticed that when his parent were coming, the shadow breeze away.

He has done all tests and the results are okay. So he finally opened up to his parent that a friend has been telling him, her mother and brother are diabolical. That are always attack anyone who is supporting her. She said people she has once lived with, also experience night attack during sleep. And when they make inquiry, they are always told it is her mother.

She even insisted that my friend tell his parents about her mum so they can know what to do. So my friend parent decided to try something. They slept in his room for 3 days with him and nothing happen.

They also allow him to sleep with them in their room and nothing happen. When he sleeps with people, that force doesn't attack him.

But then, the lady in question said he should stay far away from her so he can be safe. She sent an apology message that she is sorry for all what he put him through.

The guy is deeply depressed cos he doesn't know who is really attacking him, if it really the girl's mum or brother, if it is his mind, sleep paralysis or other people.

He got a lucrative job recently in petroleum sector but he didn't take it. Cos he will need to relocate and no one to stay with him. Also his currently business is down cos he has no motivation anymore. All he thinks about is his life and why is this happening to him. He is above 27yrs and he is the most intelligent, generous child of his parent. He always come to the family rescue in difficult times, he also does the same to others. Now he feel so sick, weak and tired to do anything.

Nairalander, what do you guys think? Could the lady be right? Or it just coincidental? Or is it another person attacking him?

Your writing skills are horrible. Jesus
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2017
patomaniac:

Your writing skills are horrible. Jesus

Hope you are making millions from looking at errors in people's writing?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Kill all the spiders in your room. Then check for a small frog if you are leaving near swampy area.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Flirtyjane(f): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Kill all the spiders in your room. Then check for a small frog if you are leaving near swampy area.

How does frog relate?
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by terrezo2002(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:

Whosoever is doing this to him is killing him little by little and one day he would die without anyone to help him if he allows it to continue. The best advice is for him to surrender first to Jesus, confess and forsake every sins. Begin to live the unto God, plead the blood of Jesus Christ over his life. Demons won't near him again
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by terrezo2002(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2017
They will never believe unless it happens to them. I Pity unbelievers

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Cutiekatty: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2017
ifex370:
Anyway.. Tell your friend to always pray before he sleep's..

Pray in the name of Jesus that is...

Case solved

Also tell him to cover his body,soul and spirit with the blood of Jesus. Cover his room,compound and environment with the blood of Jesus and go see a true man of God concerning his case. God is the only answer to his problem.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Desyner:
How do you he thinks he is safe? Stop speculating where science has failed.
it is my fault that ur too archaic to reason properly, if u don't know how the mind works then keep quiet, besides, what else do I expect from someone who believes in talking donkeys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.