Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (45718 Views)

A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Jhamzy:

Are you kidding me with that statement? I pray we never experience such bro! Satanic opressions are real! Its the devices of the devil that we shouldn't be ignorant about.
I know someone that always feel a moving object all around his body whenever he is alone, to the extent that an invisible hand slaps his head one day in the kitchen.
My brother, he had to attack it spiritually ooh. Cos ultra scan, MRI, citi scan, x-ray machine and other advance medical equipment can never see a spiritual attack in the body. Never! But guess what, even more real is the sure Word of God! After much prayer and fasting, he conquered! And today he is totally delivered and librated.
keep quiet joor......lies......which spiritual attack, this how those days, pple like u blame malaria and typhoid on spiritual attacks and witches
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Desyner: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2017
ultron12345:
it is my fault that ur too archaic to reason properly, if u don't know how the mind works then keep quiet, besides, what else do I expect from someone who believes in talking donkeys
You are not fit to even give opinion going by what I have seen here. Maybe it was his mind that played tricks on his friends too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You call it archaic ba?

You know nothing!

Let your psychiatrist gist you about their own experiences then you will know that a psychiatrist can only try to explain the situation of others but their own they cannot.

If you wish to prove what I am saying then I can tell you how.
what else do I expect from someone who believes in talking donkeys, talking serpents and pregnant virgins.......it's pple like u that on seeing something with a terminal illness, instead of taking the person to the hospital for treatment , u will start praying, when ur prayers fail and the person dies, u will say God knows why, he works in mysterious ways and other trash......monkey pox is ravaging some states in Nigeria, why don't u go and exercise ur faith there
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Please note that the Lady is in Ogun state and the guy is in Bayelsa.

The girl's mum and bro are in osun state.

How is there a connection?

Modified:

There was a night he saw a spider coming to him at night, he tried killing it but the spider couldn't be seen after hitting it.
This one wasn't a dream. He was awake and not yet ready to sleep.
had this spiritual problem too, every night It felt as if I couldn't move, to the extent I was scared to sleep, then one night, the useless demonic thing held my nose, ND mouth I couldn't breathe, then in my subconscious, I yelled out to God, immediately I was released.. I fired prayers, this particular prayer point "Lord Jesus empower my spirit mind to fight any negativity " then I came to an understanding that they're called pressing demons, layman's term anyways, but they're called incubus and succubus, demonic spirit, and u would feel very sleepy and weak once they want to start their demonic work, just tell her to pray hard, pray without ceasing, have faith and she will conquer those dirty demons in Jesus name
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Desyner:
You are not fit to even give opinion going by what I have seen here. Maybe it was his mind that played tricks on his friends too.
if u can't read and understand what the op wrote, then u are not fit to be called a human being
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Desyner: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2017
ultron12345:
if u can't read and understand what the op wrote, then u are not fit to be called a human being
You are a lowlífe parading your imcomplete self online to people in genuine need in order to appear relevant - you are not relevant here.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by anibirelawal(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2017
The Phenomenon that occur is called Sleep Paralysis.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Ten06(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2017
It is a spiritual problem that can be solved in Scoan, TB Joshua church
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2017
OP, I repeat, visit the psychiatry department at either LUTH or UCH, and quickly

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Ishilove:

As in ehn, when I saw the nonsense about schizophrenia I just shook my head.

You dey mind those people? Forming smart and claiming malaria and typhoid even after it was clearly written in the OP that he went for all checks and was seen to be perfectly normal they are now trying to force malaria and typhoid on the guy.

Guy: the doctor said I am perfectly fine after checks

Atheists: No he must have missed something, you have malaria and typhoid

Guy: but he insists I am perfectly Okay.

Atheists: you are not Okay. Malaria and typhoid must be hiding somewhere in you.

Guy: do you know the series of checks I did and all came out fine?

Atheists: your brain is misfiring and giving you vivid images which do not exist. Have you eaten? You must be hungry.

Guy: I always eat well

Atheists: if you eat well then it must be a reaction between the meals and the drugs you take.

Guy: but I don't do drugs

Atheists: the components of drugs are found in our daily meals and your system may be processing them higher than others.

Guy: if this was so how come I am just
experiencing this now and not at any other time in my life? How come it was when this girl came into the picture that all this began? She even warned me about it before it began.

Atheists: You are being schizophrenic and having panic attacks

Guy: she said this same thing happening to me happened to others who also got close to her.

Atheists: it's just coincidence

Guy: Coincidence that 10 people would all suffer the same experiences all at the time of getting close to this girl? This kind of coincidence can make her win the lottery 10 times in a roll.

Atheists: it's coincidence

Guy: I don't think you know what you are saying

Atheists: I INSIST ITS FVCKING COINCIDENCE.

Guy : I just wasted my time talking to you

Atheist: You are delusional, what manner of stupidity flows in your veins? In this 21st century you still believe in this archaic bvllshit? You must be insane and obtuse if you think there is no medical explanation for this and for everything.

Guy : Carry your wahala and go

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Ladiva: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Flirtyjane:
Someone needed me to publish it on my blog but I don't have the audience who will respond. Many may think differently based on religion believes but read:

These things started on August, he said he woke up one night as he felt someone was looking at him. With eye sleep, he said he saw a dark animal shadow and kicked it but nothing really was there. He thought it was his mind playing games with him.

Some days later, he was in dream as this same animal like dark shadow was approaching him while he sleep. Unable to get up, he screamed. Each time, he screamed, the shadow will withdraw...But then it keep coming and suddenly his parents entered his room, he woke up. They told him he was screaming.

Another night, it was like someone was pressing his chest and he was shaking like one having epilepsy. He felt the force on top of his chest. He was also screaming. His parent entered his room. They thought it is fever. But he was advise to change sleeping position..

Now how are you going to have audience with this kind of English?�
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2017
Desyner:
You are a lowlífe parading your imcomplete self online to people in genuine need in order to appear relevant - you are not relevant here.
be here intentionally misleading people, I hope that when u also need help, people will also mislead u the way ur trying to mislead the op......church ke, pressing demon ni
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2017
ultron12345:
it is my fault that ur too archaic to reason properly, if u don't know how the mind works then keep quiet, besides, what else do I expect from someone who believes in talking donkeys

How does the mind work? Teach us Abeg.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2017
ultron12345:
what else do I expect from someone who believes in talking donkeys, talking serpents and pregnant virgins.......it's pple like u that on seeing something with a terminal illness, instead of taking the person to the hospital for treatment , u will start praying, when ur prayers fail and the person dies, u will say God knows why, he works in mysterious ways and other trash......monkey pox is ravaging some states in Nigeria, why don't u go and exercise ur faith there

You are hallucinating and being schizophrenic Go and take your meds. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You dey mind those people? Forming smart and claiming malaria and typhoid even after it was clearly written in the OP that he went for all checks and was seen to be perfectly normal they are now trying to force malaria and typhoid on the guy.

Atheists: you are not Okay. Malaria and typhoid must be hiding somewhere in you.

Atheists: your brain is misfiring and giving you vivid images which do not exist. Have you eaten? You must be hungry.

Atheists: if you eat well then it must be a reaction between the meals and the drugs you take.

Atheists: the components of drugs are found in our daily meals and your system may be processing them higher than others.

experiencing this now and not at any other time in my life? How come it was when this girl came into the picture that all this began? She even warned me about it before it began.

Guy: she said this same thing happening to me happened to others who also got close to her.

Guy: Coincidence that 10 people would all suffer the same experiences all at the time of getting close to this girl? This kind of coincidence can make her win the lottery 10 times in a roll.

Atheist: You are delusional, what manner of stupidity flows in your veins? In this 21st century you still believe in this archaic bvllshit? You must be insane and obtuse if you think there is no medical explanation for this and for everything.

grin grin
this goes to show ur level of ignorance, do u think psychological disorders such as schizophrenia and dementia show in the blood, or u want to see schizophrenia in X-ray .........it's a pity, I'm afraid that with pple reasoning like u, our nation will never move forward.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Revsola: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2017
The man needs both medical and spiritual attention. I think I can assist him..and if he is obedient ...he will be permanently free. Let him contact me at revsola@gmail.com He should avoid unnecessary fear...it will only hurt him and he won't be able to have normal hours of sleep again...and sleep deprivation itself can precipitate schizophrenia (mental sickness).
Let him also believe that since he is not dead yet..he cannot die for now. Pls advise him to write me as soon as possible.Both medical advice and spiritual instructions will be given TOTALLY free of charge.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2017
ultron12345:
this goes to show ur level of ignorance, do u think psychological disorders such as schizophrenia and dementia show in the blood, or u want to see schizophrenia in X-ray .........it's a pity, I'm afraid that with pple reasoning like u, our nation will never move forward.

I said Go and take your meds for your hallucinations and schizophrenia. Who does not know that those do not appear in the blood? I doubt you know who you are chatting with.

Stop spitting all over this thread. Nobody wants your opinion. The person going through this knows he is not hallucinating or having panic attacks or suffering from dementia. I suppose in his dementia he applied for a job in an oil company and performed so well that he was offered a job but had to turn it down due to this issue.

So his dementia did not make him suffer memory loss ba? And he was smart enough to land a lucrative job in an oil company?

You are the one who has no idea what you are talking about.

Go and take your meds.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by KemjikaEme: 7:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm! This is a very scary experience.
Under medical science it is called sleep paralysis. But i can categorically tell you it has everything to do with the spiritual realm and can deprive one from having a good night sleep.
I equally expericence it eventhough it is not as overexaggerated like it is in the Op's narrative.
I discovered that many of such attacks come when i relapse into sin or become very unserious in my prayer life.
I also discovered that if i get up and pray when it occurs, it stops immediately and become less frequent.
Therefore,i try to live right and stay away from sin that trigger such attacks. It could also have something to do with the environment,probably some demonic operation going on in the compound and you are the only one reacting to it.
Do you have sleep disorder as well? I do and it could be a primary cause of it. I know it's scary but continue to pray and be strong in spiritual welfare. Cheers!
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by ultron12345: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I said Go and take your meds for your hallucinations and schizophrenia. Who does not know that those do not appear in the blood? I doubt you know who you are chatting with.

Stop spitting all over this thread. Nobody wants your opinion. The person going through this knows he is not hallucinating or having panic attacks or suffering from dementia. I suppose in his dementia he applied for a job in an oil company and performed so well that he was offered a job but had to turn it down due to this issue.

So his dementia did not make him suffer memory loss ba? And he was smart enough to land a lucrative job in an oil company?

You are the one who has no idea what you are talking about.

Go and take your meds.
with this ur poor way of thinking and comprehension, u are not worth been spoken to
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2017
ultron12345:
with this ur poor way of thinking and comprehension, u are not worth been spoken to

We have seen your comprehension ooo now you can go and take your meds.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by Ishilove: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin grin
You no well o cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Ishilove:

You no well o cheesy cheesy

They struggle to use anything to explain away reality.

The greatest covert agent are demons. They know how to hide in plain sight. They have mastered it.

Ask them how many Mad Men has medicine been able to heal and they will tell you that medicine is still researching. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by JackBizzle: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

They struggle to use anything to explain away reality.

The greatest covert agent are demons. They know how to hide in plain sight. They have mastered it.

Ask them how many Mad Men has medicine been able to heal and they will tell you that medicine is still researching. cheesy

And how many mad men has your religion healed?

You believe in demons? Jesus, you are dull

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

And how many mad men has your religion healed?

You believe in demons? Jesus, you are dull

Religion does not heal. God does. Your ignorance is on full display here if you actually felt that religion heals

Jumbo dumbo, this thread is beyond your puerile nature. This is the best advise you would get from anyone today, "do not contribute! Observe! ".

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by chikazor(f): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2017
Pls tell him to rush to any nearest mountain of fire and miracle church(MFM) close to him 4 deliverance. Also he should distance himself from that female friend. This is not ordinary but spiritual. Only the spiritual understands the spiritual. Period!!!
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by JackBizzle: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Religion does not heal. God does. Your ignorance is on full display here if you actually felt that religion heals

Jumbo dumbo, this thread is beyond your puerile nature. This is the best advise you would get from anyone today, "do not contribute! Observe! ".

So it is God that heals and not doctors? Then why do you go to hospitals? Why not visit your pastor when you have malaria?

Dunces like you should remain in observation mode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

So it is God that heals and not doctors? Then why do you go to hospitals? Why not visit your pastor when you have malaria?

Dunces like you should remain in observation mode

This ode thinks he knows me. Do you think it's everyone who suffers malaria? My blood is J positive (Jesus positive) and I am immune to the things that harass your lean life. grin

If more people were like me then doctors would be out of jobs

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by JackBizzle: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

This ode thinks he knows me. Do you think it's everyone who suffers malaria? My blood is J positive (Jesus positive) and I am immune to the things that harass your lean life. grin

If more people were like me then doctors would be out of jobs

cc hahn, hopefullandlord, adepeter2027, dalaman

see madness in Christ!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6058674_6013747laughingjpeg0cf2646aaeddb5923a2befa539232667_jpeged8cd86e7c253a320a65162a0c6ef1c3

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by seyibullion: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=Flirtyjane post=61261916]Someone needed me to publish it on my blog but I don't have the audience who will respond. Many may think differently based on religion believes but read:

These things started on August, he said he woke up one night as he felt someone was looking at him. With eye sleep, he said he saw a dark animal shadow and kicked it but nothing really was there. He thought it was his mind playing games with him.

Some days later, he was in dream as this same animal like dark shadow was approaching him while he sleep. Unable to get up, he screamed. Each time, he screamed, the shadow will withdraw...But then it keep coming and suddenly his parents entered his room, he woke up. They told him he was screaming.

Another night, it was like someone was pressing his chest and he was shaking like one having epilepsy. He felt the force on top of his chest. He was also screaming. His parent entered his room. They thought it is fever. But he was advise to change sleeping position.

Another night, he said he felt someone turning him over to face up and started feeling shock. His body was intently hot and he was also sweating. His parent came to his room and then he stop screaming.

To cut the story short, he started sleeping face down. Initially he thought it was sleep paralysis. But this time, he was always feeling a force over his back, paralysing him, so he can't move but when he utter God's name repeatedly, the thing stopped.

Then each night, he realized that, he could no longer utter God's name. He only make noise so his parent could come and each time they are entering his room, the thing normally stop.

But one time, he opened his eyes the night he put on his phone torch light. He said he saw a shadow with claws while facing the wall. Another night he saw shadow snake. And the last night, which was terrible, he struggled shouting and no one was coming to rescue him. He almost gave up until his parent manage to hear. He noticed that when his parent were coming, the shadow breeze away.

He has done all tests and the results are okay. So he finally opened up to his parent that a friend has been telling him, her mother and brother are diabolical. That are always attack anyone who is supporting her. She said people she has once lived with, also experience night attack during sleep. And when they make inquiry, they are always told it is her mother.
So they always drive her away.

She even insisted that my friend tell his parents about her mum so they can know what to do. So my friend parent decided to try something. They slept in his room for 3 days with him and nothing happen.

They also allow him to sleep with them in their room and nothing happen. When he sleeps with people, that force doesn't attack him.

His sisters also slept in his room alone some nights, and nothing happened.

But then, the lady in question said he should stay far away from her so he can be safe. She sent an apology message that she is sorry for all what he put him through.

The guy is deeply depressed cos he doesn't know who is really attacking him, if it really the girl's mum or brother, if it is his mind, sleep paralysis or other people.

He got a lucrative job recently in petroleum sector but he didn't take it. Cos he will need to relocate and no one to stay with him. Also his currently business is down cos he has no motivation anymore. All he thinks about is his life and why is this happening to him. He is above 27yrs and he is the most intelligent, generous child of his parent. He always come to the family rescue in difficult times, he also does the same to others. Now he feel so sick, weak and tired to do anything.

Nairalander, what do you guys think? Could the lady be right? Or it just coincidental? Or is it another person attacking him?

it's simple it's satanic oppression it's mostly happens to a destiny child, meaning people who will become great in life all he has to do is fast for 3days. and rebuke the devil and any form of satanic attack and witchcraft . using psalm 23,121and 9 . thank me later
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by suavetony(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2017
The guy should follow two simple steps...

He should develop the suave to challenge whatever is troubling him in the physical realm. I used to joke with my siblings that I don't experience such visits because if 'they' try it...I will catch them and use them for money ritual... now that my friend is called confidence. He needs to conquer his fears!

He should improve in his prayer life. For God has given us Dominion over all things...Psalm 91. Again He said; even if a mother forgets her own child, I will never forget you for I have written your name on the palms of my hand Isiah 49: 14-15. Again He said - Come to me all you who labour, heavy laden and broken hearted and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28. He should quickly restruture his spiritual life not by visiting so many churches but working on himself first.
'For at the name of Jesus every kneel must bow...'Phil 2:10-11. Godspeed my friend.
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by seyibullion: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
it's called satanic oppression, all u need to do is pray and fast for 3 day against any form of satanic attack ,witchcraft over your life. pray with psalm 23.121 , and appreciate God when u see results
Re: Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? by butterflyl1on: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2017
JackBizzle:

cc hahn, hopefullandlord, adepeter2027, dalaman

see madness in Christ!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6058674_6013747laughingjpeg0cf2646aaeddb5923a2befa539232667_jpeged8cd86e7c253a320a65162a0c6ef1c3

Yes my blood is J positive. Why am I not surprised that an atheist has no clue what I am talking about? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.