Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History (45674 Views)

Satanic Temple Opening In 5 Cities In Nigeria In 2 Months / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by FarmTech(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
The Satanic Temple is planning its 'largest satanic gathering in history' right on the streets of Boston, after the mayor of the city denied a planning application to host a part in the area.

The ominous tones of Satanism are set for a masked get-together under the Satanic Temple banner, who are set to mark a chilling historic event.

Preparing the "largest satanic gathering in history", a convention has been put together for all things devilish, after their initial plan was rejected by the Mayor of Boston.

The United States-based religious organisation is hoping to mark SatanCon 2023 as an event in downtown Boston this April, even after Mayor Michelle Wu rejected the group's plans.

With the Satanic Temple committed to safety, they have made it clear that "masks" must be worn, although they will not allow "gaiters, bandanas, and cloth masks".

Boston City Hall officials have repeatedly denied the Satanic Temple from practicing or congregating.
Coming together under the celebration of The Satanic Temple's 10-year established anniversary, followers of the eerie, edgy religion will take part in the "Hexennacht in Boston."

Translated from German to English, that marks the celebration as "Witches Night", the ancient pagan holiday that will this year feature a "satanic marketplace".

Due to the back-and-forth with Mayor Wu, The Satanic Temple has decided to dedicate the celebration to her and "her unconstitutional efforts to keep TST out of Boston's public spaces."

Said group filed a lawsuit against the city back in 2021 for being denied the chance to carry out a satanic plan in front of a City Council meeting.

The Satanic Temple and Boston City Council have been feuding for years.
That is not the first run in with the City Hall office that The Satanic Temple have had to deal with, though, as numerous other troubles have seen a feud develop.

Back in 2021 also was the request to raise a flag at Boston City Hall in the hopes of commemorating "Satan Appreciation Week" in July 2021.

Such a request was denied in October 2021, after the city announced they would no longer be taking or accepting applications to raise flags at the building, Yahoo reported.

Just last year the temple found themselves at odds with teh city yet again, after former Mayor Jim Lane denied a request to invoke Satan at a City Council meeting.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/satanic-temple-set-largest-gathering-28921767.amp?fr=operanews

6 Likes

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by FarmTech(m): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
The Satanic Temple is set for their 'largest gathering' in Boston this year

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by FarmTech(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmm
It makes sense
Since all those who believe in that imaginary God won't allow us rest

Lets also have those who believe in this imaginary devil...they should grow in numbers and blossom

Then maybe later in the future humans will be smart enough to know that this two imaginary God and Devil don't exist....

51 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Zico5(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
The world is coming to an end. Onigbagbo e mura o

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Nazgul: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
This one they're saying they would put on masks are the locals safe?

I understand the Boston city council's fears, a gathering of that magnitude on masks in the night can lead to something else.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Profayo: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
J
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by verybadmouth(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Let me book this space for righteousness2.

30 Likes

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by obinna58(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
It’s a free world, everyone has equal freedom of religion

Satan idea - donation scam
God idea - donation scam

The general idea of religion is money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
What if satan was innocent and God was the manipulative and controlling one Hahahaah. Satan never killed anyone in the bible but God did.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by salbis(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jesus is Lord.

69 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by SILVERLINES: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
oOoOOh oOoOOh

Let me run go find righteousness2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
shocked
I wonder how this world is gonna be like in 10-20 years time from now....An era where sanity would be abandoned while insanity would be worshipped lipsrsealed.

I rest my case.........I just dey pity our babies yet unborn.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Cholls(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
My brother make their story no go end like Jim Jones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Profayo: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Brainmytool:
Make nobody condemn dem.
You are not better dan them, so shut up and dont talk trash about them.

They retained their old religion and not you that abandoned your for others.
If you are a
Christian
Muslim
Hinduist
Budhist
Judaist
DO NOT. i repeat DO NOT CONDEMN THEM because you are not BETTER.

You're ignorant.
Where did you read that satanism is the old religion in Boston?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
APC urchins will love to be there.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pastor Righteousness where art thou

7 Likes

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Maynman: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Theists cheesy

1 Like

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Cosmatikka: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you check well, you'll see that APC will have a representative there.
Na satanic party them be

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Albert0011(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Food done land for righteousness grin

So far they don't force or disturb people's peace.
I don't have issues with them after all there are thousands of religion in this world and you are free to practice anyone you like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
E for no be bad idea to attend this gathering and commit our leaders to the hands of Satan!

We've been shouting, crying and calling on God for donkey years but till now Nigeria be like wetin mad man spit comot from mouth.

E don reach to try another alternative.

12 Likes

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Dhanidhamy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Otilo, its far gone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by EvergreenAutos1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS food don ready ooooo......

4 Likes

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Reporting34(f): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by MrbasHH: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jesus is coming soon

29 Likes

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Toneypen247(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okay.

Happy Anniversary to them grin
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Gingerbreadman2: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
ednut1:
What if satan was innocent and God was the manipulative and controlling one Hahahaah. Satan never killed anyone in the bible but God did.

I've read a novel like that. Very interesting premise and it makes you wonder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by NwaNimo1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Our Pastors go full dat place.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by loadedvibes: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Real spiritual people meet in the spirit. These ones na politicians.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by EngrchidiG25(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Maybe you be Atheist, and that's fine. But i'm better, i'm by far better in christ. Learn to personalise things. Personalise it. if you're not better say it with your chest. No one will beat you.
Brainmytool:
Make nobody condemn dem.
You are not better dan them, so shut up and dont talk trash about them.

They retained their old religion and not you that abandoned your for others.
If you are a
Christian
Muslim
Hinduist
Budhist
Judaist
DO NOT. i repeat DO NOT CONDEMN THEM because you are not BETTER.

55 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.