Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. (4072 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Genuflect(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
Na wa for this thread o. Lol
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by ofokaofoki: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
eldee:

Why're you this suspicious,

The usual people, Tosin, Lalaboi and Ofoka don't have it, even Javalove doesn't have it.

Rhymestein is my niggi . . . forget all the disses on NL.

i find this rather insulting .  so dbr and eldee we are now the usual people, hmm what an insult to my 500 years nairaland strong personality.  grin dbr u sef back am up abi, nice one , i will get my pound of flesh in a mysterious way.
eldeegy na wa 4 u o,,,,so na we be usual people abi?   even lalaboi keeps more secret than u do,. if u rubbish tosinadeda i gree, if u rubbish javalove i gree, but ofoka ?common  and  see as u rubbish lalaboi like rag. wtf?
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by eldee(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
H.J:

And p.s, u r not d only person dat has nigel benn's craft work. . Lol. 

Now Playing . . . Jay-Z Feat Kanye West - Hater

Hater, Ha-a-a-hater

How much they hate me . . . very
I kiss girls like Katy Perry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by abdurrazaq(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
One day bushmeat go cash the hunter o, One day bushmeat go cash the hunter o, eba mi k'igbe ole o, . . . . . .
Look at how events are unfolding these days, the bushmeat DBR of yesterday want to catch the hunter eldee lipsrsealed
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by eldee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
@Genuflect

So what albums are you looking forward to?? grin grin

abdurrazaq:

One day bushmeat go cash the hunter o, One day bushmeat go cash the hunter o, eba mi k'igbe ole o, . . . . . .
Look at how events are unfolding these days, the bushmeat DBR of yesterday want to catch the hunter eldee lipsrsealed

Na wa ooh!!! grin grin
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Genuflect(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
Relapse 2, End!!!
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by HJ1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
@eldee, ha ha ha aint nobody hatin on u. Lol. U said u were d only NLer to have d mixtape. I just wanted to burst d bubble. And p.s: hate is ma worst song on bp3. Lol
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by clipsy: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
@genuflect, you are on point.and i can't find bizzare's album on the list lol
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by clipsy: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
oh less i forget D12 is currently working on their album, and also eminem and royce da 59 are also back working together
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Genuflect(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
That's true, clipsy. I follow Royce on Twitter and he hints towards the fact that he and Em are cooking something. I can't wait o!!
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by audio: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ H.J. just listened to the 10 for 2010 mixtape. I can't believe it didn't catch your fancy. Those guys are on fire. They're flows and lyrics are both awesome and original. I'm really impressed. They are the best 10
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by shotster50(m): 2:40am On Mar 13, 2010
Someone forgot Kanye West's upcoming album - Good A-s-s Job
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by eldee(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2010
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Genuflect(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Almost, if not all guests on that Attention Deficit album murdered Wale. Just saying
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by eldee(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2010
Genuflect:

Almost, if not all guests on that Attention Deficit album murdered Wale. Just saying
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You said that . . . I refuse to comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Genuflect(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2010
eldee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You said that . . . I refuse to comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Ooohh!! I forgot Gucci Mane was on the album. Lol. But you can't deny that Bun B, K'naan and J. Cole outshone him. Or at least their verses were better
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by eldee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2010
Genuflect:

Ooohh!! I forgot Gucci Mane was on the album. Lol. But you can't deny that Bun B, K'naan and J. Cole outshone him. Or at least their verses were better

They all killed him maynne . . . I was looking forward to a J.Cole battle but he tore him apart.

K'naan is crazy . . . his Somalian swag will kill anyone's track.

You know if you was harder than me, then you'd be lead
And if you had more street cred, then you'd be dead
And I'm Somali so I guess I'm just trying to eat bread
Fucking with my people, well that's called the Heath Ledge
(suicide)

They should ban K'naan and J. Cole from people's tracks. grin grin
Or maybe they should just sign . . . 'I hereby agree not to murk this track' agreements.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by bgees(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2010
Somalia is at war, and all of a sudden K'naan is a gangsta?
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Genuflect(m): 12:33am On Mar 20, 2010
That K'naan verse, I'm speechless. Why you think say Wale dey shout Hold up, Hold up for the end of the song. Lol. Dude couldn't believe his ears. If I was Wale, I woulda featured K'naan on another track on that album
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by eldee(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2010
bgees:

Somalia is at war, and all of a sudden K'naan is a gangsta?
It's harder to survive in Mogadishu than Brooklyn . . . FACT!!!
And he said 'mess with my people, it's suicide' . . . that's true for Somalis anywhere.

Besides half the rappers in the US never did nuffin.

Genuflect:

That K'naan verse, I'm speechless. Why you think say Wale dey shout Hold up, Hold up for the end of the song. Lol. Dude couldn't believe his ears. If I was Wale, I woulda featured K'naan on another track on that album

Hehehe . . . Wale even got murked by Lady Gaga grin grin grin
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by bgees(m): 12:40am On Mar 20, 2010
Yes, FACT. I like his music though.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by A40(m): 2:09am On Mar 20, 2010
Haba una wicked oh! Even Gucci Mane? 'Yeah they call me Gucci but imma buy you Louie'

@Bgees
K'Naan left in the thick of the war his flight was the last commercial one from Somalia to the US go and listen to 'People like me' and get the full gist. Those Brooklyn,L.A,Queens people cannot survive what went down in Somalia mehn no continent is more gangsta than Africa

Shebi Jay-Z dey sing Hard Knock Life? When UN carry am reach Southern Africa im gentle now. These where his words
'This is the bottom'
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by chiogo(f): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2010
LMFAO!!! Wale is dead, you guys have killed him!!! I like him though  tongue

@topic, Pill? never heard of him.
Drake's 'Thank me later' should be . . . decent.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by shotster50(m): 2:32am On Mar 22, 2010
The Distant Relatives album will definitely be the deal. I will do my bit for charity and cop that album.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Rhymstein(m): 3:05am On Mar 22, 2010
Am looking forward to a lupe fiasco and j.cole collabo

It wld be a war of wordplay

Though,they sumtyms sound similar,bt cole's flow is more aggressive.the guy dey disgrace ppl well well
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by shotster50(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2010
Yup. They defo sound similar. It certainly will be fire.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by bgees(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2010
The tracks on Distant Relatives leak almost every 2 days . there are like 6 songs off the album out already and the main album isn't out yet.  I just hope this does not mar the  financial
success of the album.

Anyway , here is the latest song off the album :

[flash=480,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhcPPfJKs8I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by shotster50(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2010
@ bgees,
True that especially now that Nas needs all the money he can get,
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Scofield007(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2010
Sorry for the diversion but me and my friends seem to be torn concerning which BET cypher is the best so far. For me i think its the 2008 edition that had acehood, juelz santana, fabolous and jadakiss, but a lot of them think its the 2009 edition, especially that eminem's part, which to me can even be regarded as one of the worst. I still prefer that of black thought.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by Scofield007(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2010
Sorry for the diversion but me and my friends seem to be torn concerning which BET cypher is the best so far. For me i think its the 2008 edition that had acehood, juelz santana, fabolous and jadakiss, but a lot of them think its the 2009 edition, especially that eminem's part, which to me can even be regarded as one of the worst. I still prefer that of black thought.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by shotster50(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2010
Em killed the 09 version period. Havent seen the 08 version though.
Re: Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. by ofokaofoki: 11:45pm On May 08, 2010
shotster50:

Em killed the 09 version period. Havent seen the 08 version though.

search youtube boy. its all over the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terry G Featuring 9ice - Ori Mi (terry G Don Turn Pastor) / Shatta Wale Continues Attack On Wizkid In New Tweets / Durella! The Next Big Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.