Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of My Husband’s Absence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of My Husband’s Absence (550 Views)

Boss Took Advantage Of His Maid&his Wife Caught Him With Maid / People Took Advantage Of My Condition, Refused To Pay Me -blind DJ / Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of My Husband’s Absence by youngdav(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
While speaking at the presidential villa in Abuja on Monday, wife of the president, Aisha Buhari, stated that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, gained grounds while her husband was receiving medical attention in London.
According to TheCable, the President’s wife said the absence of Buhari who spent over 100 days treating an undisclosed ailment in the UK, during which Nnamdi Kanu addressed thousands of his supporters, vowing to ensure the realisation of Biafra, created a setback for the federal government.

She said; “As a result of the president spending several months outside Nigeria, a 40-year-old man who was still living in his father’s house created a state out of a state and that is a major set back for the country and the health sector did not benefit.”

Source : http://www.eleganceng.com/2017/10/nnamdi-kanu-took-advantage-of-my-husbands-absence-aisha-buhari/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Took Advantage Of My Husband’s Absence by Dealsaround: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
It looks like he surely did. Things changed when the president came back.
I saw this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN6mB6Dozvc&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

Which Software Should I Start With? / N-power Releases List Of Successful Applicants [see Detail] / Court Orders Niger Delta University To Graduate Student Nulifies Rustication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.