Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? (4703 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Is Europe Leaving Christianity For 'Paganism'? / Remember That Christianity Today Is Backed By George Soros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tell me, how did Noah know the difference between clean and unclean animals if the law only began with Moses at Mt. Sinai? Did you know the Children of Israel kept the Shabbat before receiving the commandments at Sainai?

You do not keep the commandments, because you say white Jesus (who by the way was a negro) did away with them. Nothing could be more blasphemous. How is Christianity of YAHUAH and not a pagan religion?

Prove that you are not pagans when you discard all the laws and Holy days of YAH and replace them with pagan holidays.

HAPPY SUN-WORSHIP DAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by Enwhen(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nobody owes you any prove, no one is forcing u to be a Christian, you are free to worship whatever u feel like, and keep it to yourself

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
happney65:
This guy is an idiot..Ghana that gave a shoot at sight to Herdsmen bearing Arms..
Ohhh i need to start rearing Pigs now in the very centre of Oja Oba..No story..

donnie:
Way to go bro... I'm already there. Pork is a much healthier protein source than beef.

MuttleyLaff:
Hypocrite & duplicitous! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by sonmvayina(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
It is just rebranded paganism..from babylon..the worship of mother and son..that is done in so many places under different names...

They all are looking for the light,without realising that they can also be blinded by the light..

God is the divine conciouseness personified..not a genie that grants wishes or a beaded jew up in the sky..

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by Sirmwill: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
There is no other person that can prove this better than Righteousness89 cheesy
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Frustrated pagans. Why don't you tell the date of that post? You might as well pull up posts where I was defending Christian pastors. Mtcheew.

I had a pork and catfish business which I shut down for the truth. Shame on you.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Enwhen:
Nobody owes you any prove, no one is forcing u to be a Christian, you are free to worship whatever u feel like, and keep it to yourself

Do you keep your own Pagan Christianity to yourself? Are you not preaching everywhere?

The elect of the children of Israel that are held captive there must hear the truth and come out from among them.

Why not defend this paganism you practice with scriptures?

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sirmwill:
There is no other person that can prove this better than Righteousness89 cheesy

Okay o... If e go gree show. Last I checked, he doesn't like encounters with me. grin
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's all paganism... It's all Sun-worship. From Christianity to Judaism to Islam to the so-called traditional African religion. It's the same Idolatory. As it was in Egypt and Babylon, so it is today. As our people, the children of ISRAEL were idolatrous, and followed other nations to serve gods of wood and stone, so it is today.

It's the reason they are angry about any message that calls our people to repent and keep YAHUAH'S commandments.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:
Frustrated pagans. Why don't you tell the date of that post. You might as well pull up posts where I was defending Christian pastors. Mtcheew.

I had a pork and catfish business which I shut down for the truth. Shame on you.
I feel no shame nor frustration in keep saying that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians even lesser christian pastors. KMT. Mtcheew.

Truth is the daughter of time, dont worry, be ready to be singing a different and new tune, as soon as the next absolute truth hits you in the face grin grin grin

You're a false prophet, fake arse black-skinned African wannabe Israelite, still bent on perpetuating identity theft. Smh.

Shame on you. You jumped from Roman Catholicism to Constantine Penterascal Christianity and now today, you're rooted in this black supremacy, black superiority over white hate on display ideology. Hopping from one frying pan into another, and now jumped into the hot fire place of preaching that Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ is a black man, and evangelising for converts to perceive, Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, as a black skinned black face person, clearly violating the Second Commandment stated in Exodus 20:4 (i.e. ''You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth'')

I wonder what with your Simon spirit, you'll take a fancy to, next, but based on your flaky antecedents and particularly with this your plagued Simon spirit, I safely can bet that, within the next five years time frame, you slowly but surely, will change your tune to something else worse, lmso.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by ifejobi84754: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
:coward & duplicitous!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[s]I feel no shame nor frustration in keep saying that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians even lesser christian pastors. KMT. Mtcheew.

Truth is the daughter of time, dont worry, be ready to be singing a different and new tune, as soon as the next absolute truth hits you in the face grin grin grin

You're a false prophet, fake arse black-skinned African wannabe Israelite, still bent on perpetuating identity theft. Smh.

Shame on you. You jumped from Roman Catholicism to Constantine Penterascal Christianity and now today, you're rooted in this black supremacy, black superiority over white hate on display ideology. Hopping from one frying pan into another, and now jumped into the hot fire place of preaching that Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ is a black man, and evangelising for converts to perceive, Yahusha Ha Mashsiach aka Jesus Christ, as a black skinned black face person, clearly violating the Second Commandment stated in Exodus 20:4 (i.e. ''You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth'')

I wonder what with your Simon spirit, you'll take a fancy to, next, but based on your flaky antecedents and particularly with this your plagued Simon spirit, I safely cn bet that within five years, you slowly but surely, will change your tune to something else worse, lmso.[/s]

Disprove these sources and prove to me here that the Children of JUDAH (where MESSIAH came from) were not black with nappy/wooly hair.. Prove it and stop foaming in the mouth. Art is from Assyrian Relief, British Museum.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:
Disprove these sources and prove to me here that the Children of JUDAH (where MESSIAH cane from) were not black with nappy/wooly hair. Prove it and stop foaming in the mouth.

"My darling, you are lovely, so very lovely
--as you look through your veil, your eyes are those of a dove.
Your hair tosses about as gracefully as goats coming down from Gilead.
"
- Song of Solomon 4:1

"10My beloved is white and ruddy (i.e. having a healthy red colour complexion), the chiefest among ten thousand.
11His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
"
- Song of Solomon 5:10-11

donnie, you dont need Sirmwill inviting Righteousness89 to you here, when you already have the likes of nsiba, OkCornel and moi, yours truly, snapping up on your heel, lmso. Now here are a few questions for you to contend with, if you go gree show be that, because the last I checked, you don't of the recent, like encounters with me, nsiba or OkCornel, lmso. Anyways the easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions are:
1/ Who are the subjects of discussion in and Song of Solomon 4:1 and Song of Solomon 5:10-11 above please, hmm?
2/ Do they appear to be that of Sub-Saharan Africa people group, hmm?
3/ Do Sub-Saharan Africa female black skinned people group's afro hair toss about as gracefully as goats streaming down or as if like flock of goats bounding down the hills of Gilead, hmm?

donnie:
... Art is from Assyrian Relief, British Museum.

OkCornel:
Awww, donnie aka eplanning is playing the Ostrich to DNA evidence on ancient Hebrews buried in Israel cheesy cheesy cheesy

nsiba, Muttley\Laff, please take note smiley

OkCornel:
donnie aka eplanning, Happy Sunday to you too

Are you now ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in Israel?
"Ẹtẹ lo ma gbẹhin ẹ las las", loosely translated means "watch this, you will unceremoniously be disgraced out of Nairaland sooner or later".

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"My darling, you are lovely, so very lovely
--as you look through your veil, your eyes are those of a dove.
Your hair tosses about as gracefully as goats coming down from Gilead.
"
- Song of Solomon 4:1

[s]"10My beloved is white and ruddy (i.e. having a healthy red colour complexion), the chiefest among ten thousand.
11His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
"
- Song of Solomon 5:10-11

donnie, you dont need Sirmwill inviting Righteousness89 to you here, when you already have the likes of nsiba, OkCornel and moi, yours truly, snapping up on your heel, lmso. Now here are a few questions for you to contend with, if you go gree show be that, because the last I checked, you don't of the recent, like encounters with me, nsiba or OkCornel, lmso. Anyways the easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless and straightforward questions are:
1/ Who are the subjects of discussion in and Song of Solomon 4:1 and Song of Solomon 5:10-11 above please, hmm?
2/ Do they appear to be that of Sub-Saharan Africa people group, hmm?
3/ Do Sub-Saharan Africa female black skinned people group's afro hair toss about as gracefully as goats streaming down or as if like flock of goats bounding down the hills of Gilead, hmm?

"Ẹtẹ lo ma gbẹhin ẹ las las", loosely translated means "watch this, you will unceremoniously be disgraced out of Nairaland sooner or later".
[/s]

See him summoning his fellow frustrated gang members grin

So this is a negro to you? This is wooly hair to you right? You dey make me shame for you sef. So negores have long curly hair?

If you cannot defend your lies, why not disappear quietly instead of insulting me and thereby digging the pit further for yourselves. grin

And this is the Solomon we know, not those mixed race devils you're trying to push...

Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

See him summoning his fellow frustrated gang member's grin

So this is a negro to you? This is wooly hair to you right? You dey make me shame for you sef. So negores have long curly hair?

sharap.
I have not seen any reply from you if not Koboko for continue, answer the question and stop behaving like a Blind, dumb and deaf
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by nsiba: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

[/s]
See him summoning his fellow frustrated gang member's grin

If you cannot defend your lies, why not disappear quietly instead of insulting me and thereby digging the further if yourselves. grin

And this is the Solomon we know not those mixed race devils you're trying to push...

Song of Solomon 1:5
I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

You are still showing this
Nonsense.... You are truly a Clown

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Donnie aka eplanning, this thing is very simple. Whenever you are ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel.

Till then, I'll be enjoying your Black/Bantu Hebrew circus show... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:
Donnie aka eplanning, this thing is very simple. Whenever you are ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel.

Till then, I'll be enjoying your Black/Bantu Hebrew circus show... cheesy cheesy

MuttleyLaff aka OkCornel... Can you now address this surprising daylight robbery of a people's identity? And now they turn the chosen people to idolaters?

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by jmoore(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin To attach importance to your own religion, attack Christianity.

Christianity is really powerful.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
jmoore:
grin
To attach importance to your own religion, attack Christianity.

Christianity is really powerful.

All major world religions are from Satan. The Most High gave us commadments to keep which ya'll have ignored.

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

MuttleyLaff aka OkCornel... Can you now address this surprising daylight robbery of a people's identity? And now they turn the chosen people to idolaters?

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

MuttleyLaff, Donnie aka eplanning thinks we are one and the same person. Ain’t that hilarious? cheesy cheesy

Donnie aka eplanning, why not add Nsiba to the equation as well.

Ehen, please, what does a black gate in Judah have to do with the skin complexion of the Israelites?

Back to the matter on ground. Are you ready to discuss the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

MuttleyLaff, Donnie aka eplanning thinks we are one and the same person. Ain’t that hilarious? cheesy cheesy

Donnie aka eplanning, why not add Nsiba to the equation as well.

Ehen, please, what does a black gate in Judah have to do with the skin complexion of the Israelites?

Back to the matter on ground. Are you ready to discuss the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?

The subject is Judah, not the gate olodo.
Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by jmoore(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

All major world religions are from Satan. The Most High gave us commadments to keep which ya'll have ignored.

You can fabricate any opinion to suit your agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

The subject is Judah, not the gate olodo.

Of course it's Judah, but obviously not about the skin complexion of its inhabitants.

How about you chew on Lamentations 4 v 7-8 from the same prophet?

Lamentations 4 v 7-8;
7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Donnie aka eplanning, kindly explain to us how Bantu/Black Hebrews fit into the above description?

And while you are chewing on that, are you ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?
Simple genetic evidence will bring your Bantu/Black Hebrew house of lies crashing down cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Another poser from the same prophet Jeremiah;

If indeed the ancient Jews were blacks, then what exactly is so special about the skin complexion of the Ethiopians God referred to while questioning Jeremiah?

Jeremiah 13 v 23;
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil

If the Israelites were dark skinned as the Ethiopians, wouldn't it just be simple and straightforward for God to say, can you ( i.e. Jeremiah the Israelite) change your skin?

Donnie aka eplanning are you ready to discuss the DNA test results on ancient Hebrews buried in Israel?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by MuttleyLaff: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:
Of course it's Judah, but obviously not about the skin complexion of its inhabitants.

Lamentations 4 v 7-8;
7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Donnie aka eplanning, kindly explain to us how Bantu/Black Hebrews fit into the above description?

And while you are chewing on that, are you ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?
Simple genetic evidence will bring your Bantu/Black Hebrew house of lies crashing down...
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
lmso at "How about you chew on..." and "while you are chewing on that, are you ready to discuss on the DNA test results of ancient Hebrews buried in the land of Israel?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

1. Do you have the samples for testing?
2. How do you guarantee that the samples are of real Hebrews and not Europeans like the fake Turks pretending to be Jews today who were put there by ROME? They drove the true ISRAELITES from their land in 70AD. How do you guarantee that the same SERPENT (ROME), the red dragon reponsible for these lies on a massive scale hasn't also changed whatever samples you might
want to bring? FOR INSTANCE:

i. The fake Mt. Sianai in the so-called state of Israel which is just an insignificantly small hill is nothing compared to the original Mt Sainai in Arabia which even the scriptures corroborate (Galatians 4:25).
But both countries have agreed to use that fake site to SCAM you foolish Christian tourists.

ii. The fake Wailing Wall which is a major attraction to tourists is NOT the remains of Solomon's temple as many are deceived to think but actually the remains of a Roman Edifice. MESSIAH said "one stone shall not be left upon another." (Mathew 24:1-2). These stupid scammers are calling my BLACK MESSIAH a liar. angry Even the historian Josephus said he saw the temple site and that you would not be able to tell if there ever was anything there.

I have more for you but no need... because I know the thing that is moving you is not the search for truth. It's a wicked spirit. If not, why will you ignore clear facts and history from reputable sources and look for proof from confirmed liars and devils?

Some of these sources I am referencing cost thousands of dollars. Some as much as 50k usd. Why do you think they make them that expensive?

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

1. Do you have the samples for testing?
2. How do you guarantee that the samples are of real Hebrews and not Europeans
like the fake Turks pretending to be Jews today who were put there by ROME? They drove the true ISRAELITES from their land in 70AD. How do you guarantee that the same SERPENT (ROME), the red dragon reponsible for these lies on a massive scale hasn't also changed whatever samples you might
want to bring? FOR INSTANCE:

i. The fake Mt. Sianai in the so-called state of Israel which is just an insignificantly small hill is nothing compared to the original Mt Sainai in Arabia which even the scriptures corroborate (Galatians 4:25).
But both countries have agreed to use that fake site to SCAM you foolish Christian tourists.

ii. The fake Wailing Wall which is a major attraction to tourists is NOT the remains of Solomon's temple as many are deceived to think but actually the remains of a Roman Edifice. MESSIAH said "one stone shall not be left upon another." (Mathew 24:1-2). These stupid scammers are calling my BLACK MESSIAH a liar. angry Even the historian Josephus said he saw the temple site and that you would not be able to tell if there ever was a temple there.

I have more for you but no need... because I know the thing that is moving you is not the search for truth. It's a wicked spirit. If not, why will you ignore clear facts and history from reputable sources and look for proof from confirmed liars and devils?

Some of these sources I am referencing cost thousands of dollars. Some as much as 50k usd. Why do you think they make them that expensive?

Muttleylaff, can you see the double standards on display (per the bolded red part of the quote) here by Donnie aka eplanning?

Did Donnie ask all these questions while boasting about with the DNA test result on Ramses? cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5925254/egypt-hollywood-never-shows/9#90992048

Ogbeni, all these beating around the bush...because deep down you know the DNA test results totally counters the Black/Bantu Hebrew lie you've been propagating on this forum.

Alright, here we go with the next few posts.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

Lamentations 4 v 7-8;

Simple genetic evidence will bring your Bantu/Black Hebrew house of lies crashing down cheesy cheesy cheesy

Amazing how Donnie aka eplanning totally avoided this post and the Jeremiah 13 v 23 poser as well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
donnie:

Spare me this crap, so Josephus' works are also part of the sources which costs as much as 50k USD abi?

This guy, calm down with the lies nau haba!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by OkCornel(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Something of key interest from the link below;

In 2016, the DNA of five males and one female from Raqefet Cave was sequenced. They ranged in age from younger than twelve to older than thirty. Like all Natufians, the inhabitants of Raqefet derived half of their ancestry from Basal Eurasians.

Three of the individuals had Y-chromosomes belonging to haplogroup E1b1, which likely originated in East Africa and is also found in early Neolithic farmers from Jordan.

Natufian genomes also show similarity to modern-day populations in Saudi Arabia, as well as the Bedouin nomadic peoples of the Arabian Peninsula

https://dnaconsultants.com/product/primeval-dna-test/ancient-israelites/

Please Donnie aka eplanning, per the above analysis in the above link, are modern day Saudi Arabians and Bedouin Nomads blacks?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Prove That Christianity Is Not Paganism? by donnie(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkCornel:

Spare me this crap, so Josephus' works are also part of the sources which costs as much as 50k USD abi?

This guy, calm down with the lies nau haba!

Have you attempted to address any of the book references? Instead you chase me around from thread to thread... Are you not frustrated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Jinn Really Exist? / If Jews Reject Jesus, Why Should An African Accept Jesus? / Restoration And Forgiveness By zac Poonen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.