Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing (13084 Views)

Uniabuja Recalls Letter Rusticating Students, Cites Error / Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' / International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by Meek3445(f): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2017
Youth Corper Cries Out after Been Beaten and Slapped by SARs
Instagram user Psmielz who is also a corps member has narrated a sad ordeal of how he was brutalized by SARs yesterday in Lagos, even after showing them his NYSC ID Card.
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/youth-corper-cries-out-after-been.html?m=1
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by nonen(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2017
lurther:
With this denial, expect more Unilag slay queens to start twerking on that statue of a former VC.

Disrespectful i must say, the Unilag Slay Mamas i know will be starting a a Viral #twerkonvcstatue competition very soon.

Instead of Unilag to stand by their words as a detriment to stupid students who go to school to twerk instead of to learn. No student in Harvard University, Stanford University, or any serious university in the world would involve in such rubbish.

It is because of student like that twerking girl studying law that no Nigerian University is among the 1000 ranking of Universities in the world. Unilag should start applying a standard to curb all this nonsense slay queen thing and make sure the school enters the first 1000ranking atleast for the first time in their life.

Any one following Harvard University on instagram, twitter, facebook and other social media platforms will understand what a school looks like,No sentiments at all.Its all about studies, innovations, ideas, breakthroughs etc

With due respect, what unique innovations, ideas, inventions, advancement, breakthrough etc, have the professor brought to the university community, Lagos state, Nigeria and the world at large, since you're comparing them with Ivy league schools. Unbelievable thoughts.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by tivta(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Seun seun seun control your mods so as to prevent fake news. Things like this make me hate nairaland. Gone are the good days of authentic news...
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by Gerrard59(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2017
lurther:

It is because of student like that twerking girl studying law that no Nigerian University is among the 1000 ranking of Universities in the world. etc

Ridiculous use a methodology!

Tell me where the behaviour of students is used in ranking universities among the QS, ARWU and TheTimes Education ranking organisations?
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by Myself2(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2017
What will make a sane student go and dance with the statue of the late VC ?? Guys don finish for that school ?? Or shey she no fit dance alone ni ??
Well maybe her village people remembered her
The VC may be dead (but his manhood still lives on) in that university ( apologies to mama peace)
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by Myself2(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2017
What will make a sane student go and dance with the statue of the late VC ?? Guys don finish for that school ?? Or shey she no fit dance alone ni ??
Well maybe her village people remembered her
The VC may be dead (but his manhood still lives on) in that university ( apologies to mama peace)
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by 2shure: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2017
She will be good to nack
A.l.s
Automatic leg spreader
Nacheous

Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by ogorwyne(f): 8:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Alezy:
how are you??
Am fine. How are you too?
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by olulambert01(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2017
That is not Unilag circular format.
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2017
Obviously, the news spread like wildfire the moment it made Nairaland frontpage. I've been insisting on investigative journalism. Seun needs to clamp down on these irregularities. Several times, false news spring up from this platform, and this particular platform has grown, therefore attracting news agencies and corporate individuals looking to get firsthand, credible, and reliable information.

This is the biggest forum in Africa. It shouldn't be courting controversies.

Like I said before, if this doesn't stop, I'd file a petition to the body in-charge of reviewing the Internet space in Nigeria.
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by elvision1(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2017
lurther:
With this denial, expect more Unilag slay queens to start twerking on that statue of a former VC.

Disrespectful i must say, the Unilag Slay Mamas i know will be starting a a Viral #twerkonvcstatue competition very soon.

Instead of Unilag to stand by their words as a detriment to stupid students who go to school to twerk instead of to learn. No student in Harvard University, Stanford University, or any serious university in the world would involve in such rubbish.

It is because of student like that twerking girl studying law that no Nigerian University is among the 1000 ranking of Universities in the world. Unilag should start applying a standard to curb all this nonsense slay queen thing and make sure the school enters the first 1000ranking atleast for the first time in their life.

Any one following Harvard University on instagram, twitter, facebook and other social media platforms will understand what a school looks like,No sentiments at all.Its all about studies, innovations, ideas, breakthroughs etc

Nigerians, you guys just talk with so much confidence about things you have no first witness account of. A brailliant/exceptional student will always excel regardless, whatever excesses they engange in. You think morals dictates inventions and subtlety? Even thieves are inventive. Creativity comes from anything not just a stiff learning environment. Reminds me of "The 3 idiots" movie
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by Oju4190: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Oluwaseyi00:
FTC. embarassed I dedicate it to all those who wish me well

What the girl did too ain't proper, she's lucky tho.
What!!!!.She loves or like d the former Vc dat was why she decided to expressed it by dancing wit the statue. I don't see anytin wrong wit dat. Dats her own way of expressing it. What of if she decided to prostate or bow down for the statue.Will she b rusticated also?
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
I know she can't just be rusticated like that without any offence.
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by Alezy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
ogorwyne:

Am fine. How are you too?
m great thanks.

Can we go private??
Re: UNILAG Denies Rusticating Student For Dancing by khiaa(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Alezy:
m great thanks.

Can we go private??

Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Sack Unqualified Teachers In Dec. 2019 / The Illegality Of NANS And Why They Don't Speak For Nigerian Students / Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.