Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here (13089 Views)

University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here / Admitted UI Aspirants: Let's Meet Here! / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2013
If you are interested or already in a university there but still need help. This is your chance. We can help you.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by adepojuis: 5:40pm On May 28, 2013
We
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 28, 2013
Yes We. Myself and the people I work with. Do you have any problem with that?
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Oyionoye(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2013
am a student at irgib africa university in benin republic. i gatno prob . if u need any help onadmission u can call me on +22998450557
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by adepojuis: 8:36pm On May 28, 2013
No,it's just that i need contacts or phone no,coz am intrested
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 28, 2013
You can send your questions to this email add: degirl4ril@yahoo.com
@oyionoye, i wish you luck.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by kessygirl(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2013
For those doing one year abroad,just let me know. Or you want to tour around Benin esp going to the Northern part, holla me.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by vizboy(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
Any benin university with low tuition and accomodation. Can anybody with it.

Vizboyz007@gmail.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2013
vizboy: Any benin university with low tuition and accomodation. Can anybody with it.

Vizboyz007@gmail.com

Will send you a list of universities and their fees accomodation inclusive 2 ΰя box 2moro.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by vizboy(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2013
veronix:

Will send you a list of universities and their fees accomodation inclusive 2 ΰя box 2moro.
k thanks
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 30, 2013
Please, if you are interested write me or call but not flashing.
Here is my email add: degirl4ril@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by vizboy(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2013
veronix: Please, if you are interested write me or call but not flashing.
Here is my email add: degirl4ril@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
still waiting
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Caleb5: 11:46pm On May 30, 2013
I‘m coming to hnaub this september.i want to know the list of unis apart from hnaub dat offers medicine and surgery in benin republic and their tuition fees.also is the 240,000naira per year for med&surg in hnaub?My email=calebmomoh5@gmail.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:09am On May 31, 2013
ok
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
@caleb. Yes they offer it but it is no† 240k but 400k.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Incase you want to school in Benin Republic, this is the right time to start processing​your admission. Time waits for nobody.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Please when sending a msg, specify What you want. Like​your field of study, if you'd like to stay off campus or inside campus, so that we will do the whole thing once and for all.
Thanks.

N/B: All those that have been sending me mails and expecting my replies which I've done, I am really sorry. I was ill that was why. But I promise to give you all the detailed info. Thanks.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Enenu1(f): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2013
veronix:

pls am interested, will need the list also.. Enihotuenenu@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2013
This is my Email add for those that wishes to come over to Benin Republic for studies: degirl4ril@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Registration has started in so many schools for those that wants to school in cotonou.

Thank you.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2013
veronix:

Pls i wil wnt u 2do same 4 me plus the admision proces nd requirement.Tanx
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by yetunde01(f): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
Pls do they go for NYSC?
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
yetunde01: Pls do they go for NYSC?

Yes they do.

Phinity318:
Pls i wil wnt u 2do same 4 me plus the admision proces nd requirement.Tanx

Ur email add and what u want 2 study.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Timsezeh(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
I sent u an email but no reply from u. My sister want to study microbiology or computer science.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 16, 2013
veronix:

Yes they do.

Ur email add and what u want 2 study.

Public Administration or Political science... Pls I need a cheap and and affordable university ...Email is philipdavid318@gmail.com
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 17, 2013
Phinity318:

Public Administration or Political science... Pls I need a cheap and and affordable university ...Email is philipdavid318@gmail.com

Ok no stress. Will look around cos some schs have stopped admitting students 4 d year.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2013
Timsezeh: I sent u an email but no reply from u. My sister want to study microbiology or computer science.

So sorry. Will repy you now.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello everyone. Here are the courses available for now.

Private law
Public law
Communication and International relation
Business law
Management and Human Resources
Management
Project Management
Finance, Accounting and Audit
Banking,finance and Insurance
Insurance
Marketing and Communication
Transport and Logistics
Tourism
Commerce and International Trade
Network Computing and Telecommunication
Software development and Engineering
Electrical Electronics
Information and Communication technologies
Embedded Real Time Computer Equipment Engineering
Laboratory Sciences
Food Processing Technology
Food quality control
Biotechnology
Livestock production
Crop production
Agricultural Economics
French

Please these are the available courses. If there is any amendment, I'll post it.

Please, those that are really interested should contact. I do not want a situation whereby, I'll run around and get all the info and at the end, they say anything again. Please, it is discouraging and annoying. So please be súre that you really want to come over.
If you feel the fee is much, I can still help you get a cheaper one bt not for science courses.

Another thing, if you want to stay off campus, please just let me know on time.
Thanks for understanding.
God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
veronix:

So sorry. Will repy you now.

I didn't see​your mail. Do you mind resending it.
Thanks.
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Tanx Veronix,I rily want to come over buh dt of cos depends on the cost of living nd tuition fees,If I can get a cheaper institute,I wil sure b bagging ma stuffs to com over..tanx nd God Bless
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by quivah(f): 5:33am On Jun 19, 2013
veronix:

I wldnt mind also... keevahhphp@gmail.com ..tnx in advnc
Re: Universities In Benin Republic Aspirants Let's Meet Here by Timsezeh(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2013
Can I get the tuition fee, accommondation and method of application for universities offering INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY,and NETWORK COMPUTING. timsezeh@yahoo.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Sack Unqualified Teachers In Dec. 2019 / Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio / ASUU Has Been Unfair To The Nigerian Students- Obasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.