Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura (1082 Views)

The Spirit Of God Is Also Called The Spirit Of Christ / See Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Also Called 'mariam Umm Eisa Masjid' / Do You Know Barabbas Was Also Called Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by gmoney12: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2017
I have noticed that the aura and things about it has been hidden away from humans for some reasons.the very first day I read about the human aura I knew something about thing that I couldn't explain in words..making some research I found out there are so many lies about this aura...

let's share what we know ...johnnydon22,etc your presence is needed here

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Bitterleafsoup: 1:06am On Oct 10, 2017
They have not been hidden from humans, just hiding from those that don't read

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by stonemasonn: 4:59am On Oct 10, 2017
So Aura can be calculated/measured/detected with a machine?

Wow that is sooo cool.

I need to know the value of my Aura so I can increase it.
Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Ranchhoddas: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2017
gmoney12:
I have noticed that the aura and things about it has been hidden away from humans for some reasons.the very first day I read about the human aura I knew something about thing that I couldn't explain in words..making some research I found out there are so many lies about this aura...

I don't think Johnnydon believes that there is such a thing as the human aura.
Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Ranchhoddas: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
They have not been hidden from humans, just hiding from those that don't read
What do you know about it?
Have you seen it before?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by gmoney12: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
the aura can be felt that I know..some claim to see ones aura which I really don't doubt it...but the truth is there is more than whats been said about it...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Bitterleafsoup: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
What do you know about it?
Have you seen it before?
Yes I have. Being intutive, I am sensitive to the energy fields that surround living beings.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Bitterleafsoup: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
gmoney12:
the aura can be felt that I know..some claim to see ones aura which I really don't doubt it...but the truth is there is more than whats been said about it...
Oh yes indeed! I have been studying electromagnetic energy. I am currently researching and testing what they call earthing and grounding. It has been proven to me on 4 different samples to heal inflammation and insomnia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Ranchhoddas: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes I have. Being intutive, I am sensitive to the energy fields that surround living beings.
Can it be learnt?
Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by delishpot: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
gmoney12:

What are the lies you found out?
Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Bitterleafsoup: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Can it be learnt?
Yes it can be learned actually.
Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Ranchhoddas: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Yes it can be learned actually.
Oya tell us how.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Bitterleafsoup: 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
Practice on yourself while lying in the bed in early morning dim light. Hold your arm close to your face take deep breaths while squinting your eyes. Look at your arm but let your focus, look pass it you can see it in your periphery vision. The first layer will be white as you practice you will start to see layers of colors. Depending on vibration and how wide the bands of color are in the aura is what will tell you about the person

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Bitterleafsoup: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Aura Colors Meaning

Aura Color RED: lifeforce, survival, raw passion, anger, frustration, menstruation, determination, sense of importance, feeling overwhelmed by change

Aura Color ORANGE: sensuality, physical pleasure, emotional self-expression, creativity, lacking reason, lacking self-discipline, health, vitality

Aura Color YELLOW: mental alertness, analytical thought, happiness, optimism, child-like, ego driven, thinking at expense of feeling

Aura Color GREEN: healing, peace, nurturing, new growth, fear, need for security, jealousy and envy, balance

Aura Color BLUE: verbal communication, freethinking, relating to structure and organization, emphasis on business, male energies, sadness, possibilities

Aura Color PURPLE: wisdom, authoritative, female energies, matriarchal, sense of superiority, controlling, imagination, intuition

Aura Color BROWN: grounding, down to earth, practical, male energies, invalidating, emphasizing body and denying spirit, feeling worth-less

Aura Color BLACK: issues relating to death, hatred, lack of forgiveness, unresolved karma, dark intentions, shadow games, needing compassion for self

Aura Color PINK: self-love, tenderness, female energies, gay energies, emphasis on physical appearances, being 'nice' at expense of being 'real'

Aura Color WHITE (CLOUDY): New Age or religious energy, lacking consciousness, a cover-up, denial, being 'good' at expense of being 'whole'

Aura Color WHITE (CLEAR LIGHT): very high spiritual vibration, godly, divine, inspiration, seeing spiritual big picture, compassionate

Aura Color GOLD: high spiritual vibration, integrity, respect, freedom, clear seeing, integrating spirit and body, creating as spirit, or very close to the supreme creator, having a close connection to God an Old Soul.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Bitterleafsoup: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
delishpot:

What are the lies you found out?

It is science Dear not magic. Research bioelectromagnetics, also known as bioelectromagnetism, it is the study of the interaction between electromagnetic fields and biological entities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by Babacele: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2017
everything on earth has an aura..
.and the aura of very holy people is easily seen as s circle around their heads hence most photographs of Jesus ,Mary and the Saints usually include these circles. Positive living, forgiveness, service, honesty, Justice, meditation and being child-like increases ones vibration and consequently brightens the aura which makes it easy to contact God and messengers of God at anytime and anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by NPComplete: 4:47am On Oct 11, 2017
Another pseudoscientific nonsense
Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by gmoney12: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2017
I noticed some contributions here are based on what some has read on the Internet rather than there own findings...

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Electromagnetic Field Also Called Aura by wealthtrak: 12:27am On Jan 30, 2022
Bitterleafsoup:
Aura Colors Meaning

Aura Color RED: lifeforce, survival, raw passion, anger, frustration, menstruation, determination, sense of importance, feeling overwhelmed by change

Aura Color ORANGE: sensuality, physical pleasure, emotional self-expression, creativity, lacking reason, lacking self-discipline, health, vitality

Aura Color YELLOW: mental alertness, analytical thought, happiness, optimism, child-like, ego driven, thinking at expense of feeling

Aura Color GREEN: healing, peace, nurturing, new growth, fear, need for security, jealousy and envy, balance

Aura Color BLUE: verbal communication, freethinking, relating to structure and organization, emphasis on business, male energies, sadness, possibilities

Aura Color PURPLE: wisdom, authoritative, female energies, matriarchal, sense of superiority, controlling, imagination, intuition

Aura Color BROWN: grounding, down to earth, practical, male energies, invalidating, emphasizing body and denying spirit, feeling worth-less

Aura Color BLACK: issues relating to death, hatred, lack of forgiveness, unresolved karma, dark intentions, shadow games, needing compassion for self

Aura Color PINK: self-love, tenderness, female energies, gay energies, emphasis on physical appearances, being 'nice' at expense of being 'real'

Aura Color WHITE (CLOUDY): New Age or religious energy, lacking consciousness, a cover-up, denial, being 'good' at expense of being 'whole'

Aura Color WHITE (CLEAR LIGHT): very high spiritual vibration, godly, divine, inspiration, seeing spiritual big picture, compassionate

Aura Color GOLD: high spiritual vibration, integrity, respect, freedom, clear seeing, integrating spirit and body, creating as spirit, or very close to the supreme creator, having a close connection to God an Old Soul.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Secretly Begging Native Doctor To Make Him Rich Exposed Publicly (Photos) / Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.