Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (550834 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 20, 2017
What got me was the "let me go ask the agent reply" cheesy I sometimes cannot understand how people reason sometimes.

Even our Creator in the bible had episodes of irritability with some of his creations cool

I have read comments by people advising against agents. Even saw a thread where a VO advised applicants not to use agents

The reason why I used the word "lazy" is, even if an agent is doing the underground work for you, you must equip yourself with knowledge just in case that agent decides he/she wants to throw one lie at you. If you know your sh!t, your chances of being scammed is slim. You just don't leave everything to agents without doing some work yourself. That is my point

Jennykadiry? who is that?

Abeg leave @omooloriredade alone, he never ready to marry. With all them women looking for husbands in Nigeria. Who knows, I might get an invite to his wedding to one nice oyinbo with Kim K backside lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 20, 2017
More pictures coming soon....

Oh Western Australia. I miss that place. Any excuse to fly out of Australia I always choose Perth as my departure airport plus it is closer to Nigeria. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Omooloriredade: 1:36am On Nov 20, 2017
bellong:

@Omooloriredade,

What has stopped you from meeting the "lady". There are many good single ladies out there..

However, that shouldn't stop your plan to relocate. There single and searching ladies everywhere. In other news, wellendowed is single tongue tongue cool

I tire o. Anyway, I think I got this now. Lol

By the way, you must have a great deal of self-control then. You have showed great restraint so far.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 20, 2017
@cconcept

We need more pictures of Brissy

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Omooloriredade: 1:39am On Nov 20, 2017
WellEndowed:
More pictures coming soon....

Oh Western Australia. I miss that place. Any excuse to fly out of Australia I always choose Perth as my departure airport plus it is closer to Nigeria. cry cry

What part of Australia are you now?

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Hephziebah(f): 1:51am On Nov 20, 2017
The kind of grammar I have read in the past few pages, I'm sure, is even more than what I read for IELTS and PTE combined grin grin but the message has been passed. I guess @Wellendowed's mesaage was just that we owe it to ourselves and our hard earned visa processing fees, to at least find out the basics of the whole visa journey and seek help afterwards.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 2:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Hephziebah:
The kind of grammar I have read in the past few pages, I'm sure, is even more than what I read for IELTS and PTE combined grin grin but the message has been passed. I guess @Wellendowed's mesaage was just that we owe it to ourselves and our hard earned visa processing fees, to at least find out the basics of the whole visa journey and seek help afterwards.

My point exactly but not everyone is as nice as you. I can't put it that nicely. I am allergic to "NICE" grin

Omooloriredade:

What part of Australia are you now?

Queensland. Looking at Victoria next

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 20, 2017
@Bellong

I have met many health workers from Adelaide. No much work there I heard. I saw them also in WA but did not know how serious it was until just recently. Is it true?
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by bellong: 3:17am On Nov 20, 2017
WellEndowed:
@Bellong

I have met many health workers from Adelaide. No much work there I heard. I saw them also in WA but did not know how serious it was until just recently. Is it true?

Not much compared to other states.

The Premier is a sleeping one. The opposition is not doing anything different to put him on his toes. Sadly, he will likely win the next election and the woes of the people continue.

Last two weeks, one hospital in the southern part of Adelaide was closed down while the patients were relocated to a nearby hospital. An hospital that has been in existence for 75yrs. The Labour party in this state are just bunch of self-serving aristocrats with an arrogant treasurer.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Abeg fire on the pictures although na regional area of Queensland we are going all join.

@cconcept can you brief more about brissy, data package to buy, buying a car is it cheaper in the city than in regional area etc. where we are heading to by God grace is about 1 and half hour to Brisbane.

quote author=WellEndowed post=62536903]More pictures coming soon....

Oh Western Australia. I miss that place. Any excuse to fly out of Australia I always choose Perth as my departure airport plus it is closer to Nigeria. cry cry[/quote]
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2017
I have found over the years that it is cheaper to buy a car in the city than in regional area. There is so much competition in the city than in regional areas. Car dealers just want to sell

In fact I saved over 7k when I bought my car in the city

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2017
WellEndowed:
For those waiting in line to fire their own guns let me just say that I am not Bellong, neither am I wired to think or act like him. If you want to be nurtured, pampered and hold hands by the fireplace singing kumbaya by all means please find Bellong in Adelaide. If someone posts something rather silly or is in my opinion lazy, I have zero patience for that person. Now seeing as this is a public forum, expect some rather "insulting"(like someone put it) posts from me. I also expect some of yous to reply to my posts if you find it rather distasteful. Whether I choose to see whatever point you are trying to make or not is another story

Someone came on here, educated, has access to the internet, registered on Nairaland and even knows how to post on threads. In her own words her agent was working on her work visa abi permit. No idea what visa subclass the agent has applied or planning to apply for on her behalf with all the advises flowing left right and centre on this thread and others, no research done. Why do some people use agents? if not out of sheer laziness or not wanting to do the "hard work". Why some of you on here are quite good at helping adults change their diapers, I have no time for that. Call me immature, emotionally unintelligent if you must, truth of the matter is I am allergic to lazy people. It's only on Nairaland you will see people call someone who prefers the "tough love" method, immature.

Now let me go and find some more pictures to post

What?! What makes you think you have the constitutional rights to insult another person? If someone is not as informed as you are about Australia, does it give you the rights to humiliate and hurl insults at them? The aim of the thread is to enlighten people who are less informed about Australia. If we were smart and knew 100% about Australia's immigration processes, then we would have no business here.
You may be an intelligent person (which I doubt you are) but your abysmally low emotional intelligence is about to make this thread distasteful. You may keep your pictures to yourself. We will post ours with love when we arrive in Oz.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Enroute to Perth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Please lets not drag this issue too much let's move forward to something else please.

Duch1020:

What?! What makes you think you have the constitutional rights to insult another person? If someone is not as informed as you are about Australia, does it give you the rights to humiliate and hurl insults at them? The aim of the thread is to enlighten people who are less informed about Australia. If we were smart and knew 100% about Australia's immigration processes, then we would have no business here.
You may be an intelligent person (which I doubt you are) but your abysmally low emotional intelligence is about to make this thread distasteful. You may keep your pictures to yourself. We will post ours with love when we arrive in Oz.

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Duch1020:

Ewu ocha

3 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Prepping to land at Sydney airport. Not so clear shots. sorry grin.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Sydney

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Albany

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Peaceful protest

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Let me go find some more pics. No dulling for this thread cool

4 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Cannot remember where I took these. Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/abi regional area? Let it not be that dementia wants to set in biko cry

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by suurutu: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2017
WellEndowed:
Flood cry

Erm* coughs* did u say flood? shocked this na normal during rainy season for my area for naija ooo tongue

On another note,please lets sheath our swords abeg, this thread is just too beautiful to be allowed to be derailed.
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2017
1. Picture No 1. A suburb in Perth. I think Bennett springs. Was just trying out my new sports camera abi na gopro them dey call am

2. Somewhere in Perth I think.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2017
suurutu:

Erm* coughs* did u say flood? shocked this na normal during rainy season for my area for naija ooo tongue

That na why I add tearful emoji to the post naaaa. cry

1 Like

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2017
The Gap Albany

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Perth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Perth city lights. Loved these shots

6 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 20, 2017
St Mary's cathedral

2 Likes

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by suurutu: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Sweeet Lord!!! This Perth is giving goose pimples mehhn! grin
Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
Please I beg all of una, make una no vex. I beg both sides make una no vex. This thread is important and should not be pulled down. Please. We are brothers if not as black people but also from Adam. We should accomodate each other. Please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant by dustydee: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Omooloriredade:
I get kwesion o but fear they catch me. Lol. WellEndowed, if you like vex for this one, Na you sabi. Na joke o.

Should a single guy due for marriage but not in any relationship be worried leaving Naija? It just hasn't happened so far in Naija and now I gotta port. This,gentlemen and ladies is my greatest worry NOW.

#Noworriespeople
This means someone aged 18+ right? I believe you can't leave on your own if under 18 except for studies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (131) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.