Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How I Met Adekunle Gold, Falz –simi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met Adekunle Gold, Falz –simi (540 Views)

How I Met My First Love, Not Adekunle Gold Or Falz – Simi / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Adekunle Gold, Falz –simi by Googlenewsplus(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2017
A lot has been said about the alleged love triangle between singer, Simi, and her colleagues, Adekunle Gold and Falz. But no one really knows how the trio actually met. Well, Sunday Scoop is set to tell you.A lot has been said about the alleged love triangle between singer, Simi, and her colleagues, Adekunle Gold and Falz. But no one really knows how the trio actually met.
Well, Sunday Scoop is set to tell you.In a chat with our correspondent, she traced the genesis of their relationship. “I met Adekunle Gold while I was performing at an event centre in Lagos. Unknown to me, he had been listening to me since I was a gospel artiste and he said he was a fan of my music.
At that time, I just knew him as a graphic artist, popularly referred to as the ‘King of Photoshop;’ I didn’t even know he was a singer, but we just became close from there. As for Falz, he heard one of my works, and he reached out to me on Twitter. From there, we hooked up in the studio and did some things together.
Soldier was actually my song, and when he heard it, we decided to work together on it,” she said.>>>>http://googlenewsplus.com/how-i-met-adekunle-gold-falz-simi/

1 Share

Re: How I Met Adekunle Gold, Falz –simi by Mrgud(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2017
Okay now..
based on what i just read now,you are more into "king of photoshop" right?..isoryte we have heard,so lets check the menu for what to fry next..elubo or okpiye??...
sorry ooh but you knw what? bleeps re so scarce to give now are days...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Mens Cheat? / I Do Masturbate Before: Ghana Actress Nikki Samonas Tell Fans / Why Do Some Guys Follow And Do Everything You Do...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.